DARRYL

I was at the lock up with Slim, Braze, Amar as they laughed at me beating the shit out of this joker nigha. I just felt like socking this dumb ass nigga for what he did. Belly been beating his ass up almost everyday to see if he had escaped or anything because this nigga was a big time criminal Mexican Mafia. But we was the black Mafia and I didn't fuck with that fuck ass shit they had going on in they Organization.

THATS ALL YALL GOT HOMIE ! He yelled out as blood gushed from his mouth and all over his body. I socked him again as he fell back down while in a chair tied up.

You killed a MOTHER ! I know you don't care but you will care when you ROT. I said kicking him in the head.

Get that punk ass mf. Amar said as the gang agreed getting turnt up.

Just kill me already. He said laughing this nigga was crazy.

Kill that nigga. Braze said clocking his gun back he was ready.

You sure you ready for that. I asked him as he spit out blood that was coming from his mouth.

CV3 GANG FOR LIFE BITCHES ! He said as we all shot him together.

Belly take this nigga outta here. I said putting my gun in my back pants as I poured me some Henny.

Got it. He said picking him up taking em to the dump house.

I know that after this it was really gone be WAR NOW so I had to prepare Amina I had to really know if she gone ride for me in this game !

Ya tryna hit CLUB VIBE TONIGHT. Amar asked.

Nigga don't you got baby Layla tonight. I asked him yeaaaa my boy and Lena had they babygirl.

They at yo house with Amina and the kids having movie dates. He said

Oh ok then yea let's go. I said as we all rolled up our separate blunts and left in the sprinter van as Gutta drove.

We was young niggas doing it big living good, our families was good. But we still had drama when it came to all this shit and it's either lay in it or die in it and I chose lay in it cause i built this shit from ground up.

We arrived at the club sitting in my office as we smoked and got on live. I still had to talk to the guys about Nayla she had some good product that a lot of my clients i introduced her to really fuck with and she can bring in alot more money no matter if we already wealthy that shit can never stop with me.

I loved the way I built my club inside my office was a glass window where I can see everything that was going on but nobody could see me and that's the way I wanted it to be so no outside nighas can see what's going on in my business.

We heard a knock on the door as Slim walked to open it was this older bitch I used to fuck when I was younger asking to be a bottle girl..

What you want China. Slim asked as she pushed threw.

Hey Darryl. She said smiling as I smoked my blunt.

How you even know this was my club China. I asked her.

I'm sorry about Ranae by the way I just came because I need a job.. She said out looking serious.

I'll get back to you about that. I said as she shook her head and walked out.

That old bitch still fine. Braze said as they all agreed. I mean China was bad she was my first encounter when I was like 16 and she was 19.

She ain't finna get me caught up ion trust none of these hoes. I said laughing as they laughed.

I feel you on that she miss the dick. Slim said as Amar and us laughed.

This Amina dick fuck all that. I said speaking of her as she texted me saying WHY HAVENT YOU TEXTED ME ALL DAY ! 🤔😑 as I laughed to myself she miss me. I replied back saying AW YOU MISS DADDY 😘😂. Nope fucker I see how it is 😂. She replied back. As I said I'll be home in a couple hours at Club Vibe❤️. Okay be safe I do miss you the kids are sleep and I am chilling with Lena, Baby Layla I want another😍. She said as I smiled I truly loved her I can say this is the first woman I ever loved. I will we can most definitely work on that💦💪🏾. I replied then continued dancing and turning up with the gang.

My club was making a lot of money, the police still was tryna harass me because they see a black man owning a club driving in nice fast cars but nah nigga we can have it and do it too and it don't matter where from !

Aye Amar you know yo step moms sell drugs. I asked him.

Hell yea she got good product wassup. He said

She want us to deliver to her peoples in Jamacia. I said

Ok We can do that when. He said.

You and Slim handle that tomorrow night Braze you can go with them. I said.

Know we got it. Braze said.