DARRYL

BEVERLY HILLS •

My phone was going off as I woke up grabbing it answering it was BRAZE screaming saying CKRAB GOT SHOT BY SOME CRIPS AT HIS OWN HOME. as i sat up my heart stopped i was literally pissed off. my young nigga was only 19 years old he was just starting. I just seen him SMH.

It's time for a meeting blood call in cause how them niggas know where he lived somein fishy. I said as Amina got up looking at me. Braze said exactly I'm on it meet me in the hood when you get up as I said BET and hung up. I WAS HOT!

Babe what's wrong. She said holding me as i calmed down.

Ma homie Ckrab got shot in his crib. I said as a tear fell from my face. JD now Ckrab I felt like it was all my fault.

Aw I'm so sorry to hear that babe. She said hugging me as I hugged her back.

I gotta go to the hood i'm calling a meeting shit gotta end. I said shaking my head wiping my face. Them was real nigga tears !

Please just be safe. She said

Always mamas. I said as we kissed we both did our morning routine then got dress as we both left out.

HOOD MEETING •

As Braze made that call everybody came out for JD and CKRAB with red rags. it felt good to see everybody face we was all eating good and niggas was lowball hating on our team. I built this organization as a family not to be killing mfs but if we had to thats what was gone happen.

I appreciate all y'all for coming out on bloods JD and Ckrab will forever live ! I said out as everybody said FOR LIFE ! i finished speaking.. in loving memory to them and we will donate to they family's for any and everything i said as everybody agreed. I want y'all to stay low and guns up we all have families and in this game we have to be alert at all times no matter what. P'S up never down i said as everybody chunked up the P. as i did the speech i started talking to Slim, BRAZE,AMAR. while everybody else was making sure shipments was good and making sure nobody creepin up on us !

Belly said he killed the guy that killed JD which is why they went after Ckrab. Slim said smoking a blunt.

That was a good move but damn my nigga Ckrab. I said thinking about him the last time i talked to him was about some money he owed me but i was just joking.

I say we bomb they shit. Amar said looking at all of us. Now Amar was crazy he did not care for no CRIP it was murder in his eyes.

I like the sound of that. Braze said rubbing his fingers together. Killing ain't right but they killed one of ours 🖕🏾

Tell belly to handle that. I said as Slim walked over to belly to talk to him about the bombing.

This gone start war but it's already been war we been laying down they came at us so we gotta do it. Braze said as me and Amar agreed.

I'm WITH it this for JD and CKRAB ! I said as we dapped up and finished smoking as slim walked back with belly. Now belly was 22 he was a straight criminal he didn't care about shit he killed anything that screamed CRIP or whoever tried to danger us.

Wassup blood. Belly said dapping us up.

I see you blood but i need you to do a job for me. I said as he listened.

I want you to bomb they shit. I said as he grinned.

I'm on it. He said as I passed him the blunt. I had gunners, that was with everything.

As i was smoking i seen Ranae car pulling up as i rolled my eyes this bitch got some nerve pulling up on us after what she did.

BITCH ASS NIGGA YOU TRYNA GET ME PUT IN JAIL. She ran up to me as Amar pinned her down.

YOU LISTEN TO ME AND YOU LISTEN TO ME REAL GOOD I DONT KNOW WHAT YO MF PROBLEM IS BUT YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM HERE OR ILL KILL YOU. I said i didn't wanna get like that with my child mother but she got me FED UP.

YOU DONT MEAN THAT. She cried out

GET OUTTA HERE RANAE. I said

I STILL LOVE YOU IM SORRY YALL I JUST HATE HOW YOU MOVED ON. She said looking at all of us I did not wanna hear nothing she had to say I grabbed her and took her inside my office.

You want me to fuck you huh. I said as she smiled I was disgusted with her.

Yes ! she said smiling lusting after me.

I DONT WANT YOU NO MORE AND I DONT NEED YOU I HAVE A NEW WOMAN NOW. I said pouring me some Hennessey.

Okay. She cried

Look i forgive you for what you did we go way back but stop Ranae worry about getting yo self together and loving yo daughter. I said

I know I know I'm sorry. She said getting up to walk out.

You wanna see yo daughter next week. I asked.

I can just come to yo place to see her. She said as i looked at her face she had bruises.

You letting that nigga beat you. I asked her as i got mad.

He was just mad. She said as i shook my head.

Leave them mexcains alone if they can't love you. I said getting up to walk back outside as she followed me to leave.

As she left Amina was walking up with food, since we been together she started coming to the hood to drop me some food off i thought that was real no female has ever done that before.

Damn sis where my food at. Amar said giving her a hug as i laughed and we all did.

Sorry bro next time this for my baby. She said giving me a kiss

Baby ass nigga. Amar said as i stuck the middle finger up at him.

I didn't know you was poppin up thank you beautiful. I said kissing her as i grabbed my plate.

Yea wanted to surprise you i know with your friend passing it's a lot. She said as i smiled. I could never do this woman wrong.

I appreciate it let's go in my office and eat. I said as we walked inside to eat what she brought.

Wow it's nice in here. She said finally seeing the inside i had it decked out.

Yea lil sum sum. I said helping her sit down as i sat down.

Some trap houses be a mess but nah this is dope. She said beginning to eat.

On everything i had to deck it out for the 1 time. I said as we talked and ate together.

She had brought some Chinese food my favorite dish of them all shit fire. We both was full as I lit a blunt up.

Thank you again boo come here. I said as she sat on my lap.

You welcome daddy. She said smiling.

Daddy huh. I said as we tongue kissed.

Nope my pussy sore i'm just being nice. She said as i laughed out.

I'll kiss it. I said smoking the blunt as she laughed.

I gotcha later I wanna go on a trip or something. She said

Where you wanna go we can go anywhere you want. I said passing her the blunt.

Like Cabo or somewhere. She said

Let's do it just us or a group thing. I asked

I wanna do a group thing that would be fun babe. She said smiling.

It's on then in a couple weeks. I said as we smoked and talked about Cabo.