DARRYL

Me and Amina sorta got into a argument about me leaving the game. I could leave the game any day and Braze will have to step up to the plate so either way i was in the game because my twin my soul flame was in it. i couldn't leave them and i couldn't leave my young niggas that joined with us. I don't teach them to go out here killing the innocent but I teach them to slide back because if a nigga slide on you you gotta slide back just like that black saying when a mother say you better fight back if somebody hit you that's what it was for me. She should understand this shit her brother in the game but i feel what she saying.

I kissed her neck as I told her i was going to the club to check on everything and she slight still had a attitude but i had to go look in to something i will take care her later. Her having my baby really made me warm inside i always wanted another kid after Royal and i know royal is gonna be happy and so is Aiden. Of course Momma dee and Granny marry was gone be happy and just wait till Braze tell them about his lil mini me 👶🏽 .

I arrived at Club vibe as it was packed out I parked in the back opening the door as I seen Gutta fucking Danah on my dresser they hopped up fast grabbing they clothes.

I'm sorry boss I didn't know you was coming in today. Gutta said as I wasn't even mad.

It's good don't let it happen again I don't even fuck Amina on my shit. I said sitting down in my chair.

My apologies boss. Danah said walking out as Gutta dapped me up.

Aye take care of her you can tell she been threw a lot. I said to Gutta.

Im gone do just that. He said walking out as I poured me some Liquor then calling Granny mary i ain't heard from her in so long.

HEY GRANNY. I said into the phone.

Hey my handsome grandson I was just thinking about you. She said.

I was just thinking about you Amina pregnant. I said.

Awww that's why you been away over there having babies. She said as we laughed.

Yup yup another mini me. I said

Well congratulations son you know how to take care of Royal you will do just fine with this one. She said as i smiled.

Thank you ma. I said

You now need to leave the streets alone all of you I already talked to Braze and Slim. She said as I felt like she been talking to Amina today.

Not Amina and you. I said

I been telling you i don't want you dead and she doesn't either and Asia call my phone almost everyday worrying about Braze knuckle head ass. She said as I laughed.

Ma you know this all we know. I said

You have that club worry about that club and just live yo life. She said.

Okay granny I hope you been good. I said

I'm doing fine come by sometime. She said.

I will gotta go. I said as we hung up.

Boss man. Belly said as we dapped up.

How it be. I said pouring him a glass of what i was drinking.

It's all good I been keeping these bitches in line about these niggas that's tryna tear us down. He said.

That's what i like to hear keep eyes on every last one of them that do lap dances I don't need no undercover cops around here. I said

Got it Geeboy lawyer said they hitting him with first degree murder. He said

Nah ! Who he kill. I said

His baby mama daddy. He said as i shook my head Geeboy was always crazy but he was a real nigga in the streets.

Damn that's all bad I was thinking something else i ain't know that situation. I said

Yea but Ima get back out there. He said as we dapped up again and I started getting on 2k 21.

As I was playing 2k 21 this girl named Icey came walking in she was bad as fuck but i had a woman so that was a no go for me.

What can I help you with? I asked.

I was told you do the hire here I'm looking for a job. She said she sounded like she was Spanish.

You wanna be a bottle girl or Dancer. I said.

I'm a bottle girl. She said

Well you can start training today and if Danah say you doing good you hired. I said texting Belly to tell Danah to come here.

Thank you. She said smiling as I smiled.

You needed me? Danah asked walking in.

Yea train Icey in bottling and if she wanna dance she can do it as well. I said

Okay hey my name is Danah this way. Danah said as they walked out as Slim,Amar came walking in Braze and Asia was at the hospital checking on her stomach.

Who that? she was bad. Slim said sparking his blunt that he took from his ear.

Her name Icey she gone be working here. I said

Ok Ok. Amar said

How the money coming along here. I asked them.

We at 300,000 this month i took it out and put it in the bank. Amar said

Everything going good we completely rich man. Slim said.

Yea which got me thinking what if we just leave all this shit behind. I said as they looked confused.

I mean i feel you on that but we already a target either way. Slim said

I got another kid on the way I got royal and Aiden, Amina I can't leave them behind. I said puffing the blunt that he passed to me.

I be thinking bout that shit too I got Layla and Lena. Amar said.

Y'all just thinking too hard blood. Slim said

Nigha you got Tisha and Lil Sammy. I said referring to his son.

They gone be good. Slim said not getting the point this was his life.

Some shit just gone have to be a change i'm not saying quit making money but all the violence i can't do unless a nigga coming after me. I said as they agreed.

We smoked and counted money all day from what we was making from everybody coming in almost every hour then we all left our separate ways i decided to stop by the flower shop to get Amina some flowers from our lil argument we had i didn't want nothing happening to my baby i don't want her stressing about me. I brought the flowers and drove home.