DARRYL

Me and the gang was suited up in our all black gear in a black truck waiting for Danah and Adrain to pull up any min now. I really hope this bitch ain't playing both sides with all that crying she was doing. Cause she will die tonight just like him. I sparked my blunt smoking it then I passed it to Slim as we all waited. mins later a WHITE SUV TRUCK CAME speeding up as smoke went up in the air from it. we all stayed in position observing until Danah got out looking around letting us know she was here and he got out as well as 1 other guy. Me, Braze,Slim walked into the lock up as the lights was off and we heard Danah unlocking the front door.

YOU GETTING FUCKED GOOD TONIGHT FOR THIS BABY. he said laughing as the other guy laughed with him.

Yea baby we taking over. Danah said agreeing with him staying in character.

As she said that she turned the lights on as we drawed guns at them surrounding them as he was heated looking at Danah.

" I told you this bitch was lying " The guy shouted out taking his gun out as Amar shot him in his legs as he fell screaming.

AH ! he screamed as he bled out.

Slim took the gun from Adrain as Braze socked him and he fell to the ground crying out he was such a pussy inside trying to play hard.

YOU HAD NO CHANCE ADRAIN ! i yelled laughing at him as he got up.

Look you came at the wrong time i was tryna get my family back man. He said

Your family don't want you. I said

My sister been done with yo punk ass nigga. Amar said out.

You know i loved her i love my son i need them back you don't deserve her your only gonna get them killed. He said.

What is it that you doing better fuck you. I said socking him as he fell out.

YOU BROKE MY NOSE AH ! He yelled holding his nose.

Fuck yo nose it's time to die nigga. I said taking my eagle out drawing it at him.

No please ! He said crying as i shot him in the head. 

We'll get this cleaned boss. Belly said as him and Gutta picked Adrain up taking him to the dump.

Thank you belly take the day off after that guys i got a date good looking for tonight. I said as we all dapped up.

Can i leave now. Danah asked looking at all of us.

I would like to take you out. Gutta asked her as she smiled. I could understand that when you have a gun to yo head you would say anything to get outta getting killed so i spared her only because she showed me respect tonight by bringing him and not switching up.

Okay. She said.

Aight nigga stay up. they all said as we all left i drove home to shower and take Amina out.

HOME •
I walked into the crib as I seen red rose petals everywhere and it smelled like seafood as my stomach rumbled. I told her i was taking her out and she up here spoiling a nigga. She walked downstairs in a robe looking sexy as ever hugging me as we kissed and i grabbed her ass slapping it. I loved this woman with all in me.

I'm so happy you safe. she said kissing and holding my face as i laughed.

I told you i would always come back home to you. I said picking her up as we kissed.

He's dead huh. She asked.

Yea ma. I said and I honestly didn't give a damn for him.

Okay so go shower up and we are just gonna have dinner here i feel we both need to relax. She said as i got up i knew that bothered her with how she gotta tell her son but shit i had to do it.

I'll be back. i said kissing her.

I went to go shower after i got out i put my draws on then i walked downstairs as i seen her butt naked waiting on me. i was finna fuck the shit outta her i been thinking bout marrying her too. i walked up to her kissing her as she moaned pulling my pants down stroking my dick. i took her robe off as she took her bra and panties off then we begin kissing again laying back on to the couch as i stuck my dick in and we groaned together with passion.

when our sex session was over we was now sweating breathing hard laughing. i loved these moments

that was the best. she said smiling as i smiled.

you the best let's eat. i said as we got up and starting digging into our seafood that was still warm.

what are you doing for Royal birthday. She asked eating.

I was thinking i could rent out yo new skating rink. I said this girl was a boss chick she was all bout her money.

That's free for lil mama we can most def do that. She said.

I feel but let me invest in you babe. I said as she blushed.

Okay i appreciate that. She said we ate our food then mins later we finished eating popped on a movie cuddled up.