DARRYL

Beverly Hills, Ca

I was a lil faded last night when I woke up I was inside her house naked as I put my draws on and decided to Make her some breakfast because she could have told me to go home last night. BOY OLE BOY she had some good ass pussy she was the one the way her moans ringed my ear, the way she creamed on my dick it was like she was made for me. I checked her cabinets as I seen pancakes then in her fridge she had turkey bacon. I don't know if she gone be mad at me for touching her shit but a nigga just being nice after some good sex. As I was cooking she walked down with a bun in her hair and my shirt on as I smiled and she smiled at me walking up to me.

I thought you left. She said

I couldn't leave no woman that put it on me. I said laughing as she laughed and I took the food out as it was done.

A cooking man what else I don't know. She said smiling sitting down

You gone find out a lot of things soon. I said handing her plate as I sat down and started eating.

Thank you for cooking and for my date. She said eating.

Her door bell rung as we was eating well they was finna see me in my draws and her with a robe on looking sexy as fuck. She walked to open it and it sounded like her friend Lena as they walked back into the kitchen.

Oh hey Darryl. She said smiling looking at Amina who was smiling at me.

It's nice to see you again Lena. I said finishing up my food I had to go to the hood anyway.

I didn't know you was coming by. She said to her as they started talking.

Thank you beautiful for going out with me I gotta run to the hood and shit I'll hit you later. I said getting up throwing my plate in the trash as her friend seen I didn't have nothing but draws on I went up to her room to put on my clothes from last night. Walking downstairs I gave them both a hug as I said goodbye then leaving out.