Chapter 93 - The Search For Kara

"Lena?" A voice says.

Lena only sees blackness, but hears the voice, which she recognises.

"Lena?" The voice calls out again.

Lena slowly begins to open her eyes, and she sees light again. Lena's vision is blurred, but she makes out the silhouette of woman looking down at her.

"Kara?" Lena calls out.

"No, Lena, it's me." The voice says again.

Lena then blinks a few times, and her vision clears, revealing to the brunette that it is Alex leaning over her, not Kara. Lena is, of course, immediately disappointed.

"What... what happened?" Lena asks, confused, not really remembering how she got like this.

Alex gives Lena a sympathetic look, and then turns and look up at J'onn, who has been standing there by Alex's side.

"J'onn, can you please take Lena to the medical bay. I need to speak with Winn, and make a phone call." Alex says.

"Of course." J'onn replies in a tone that confuses Lena.

Alex then stands up, and J'onn then crouches down next to Lena.

"I'm going to pick you up now. Okay?" J'onn says.

Lena nods her head in response.

J'onn takes Lena into his arms, and walks with her towards the medical bay. As soon as Lena is out of sight, Alex takes out her phone and rings Sam.

"Hey, babe." Sam replies, with a smile in her voice.

"S...sam..." Alex says, tears now running down her own face.

"Alex?" Sam quickly replies, worried. "What's wrong?"

"It's..... Kara.... Lex..... has her." Alex explains.

"Wh... how?" Sam asks, confused.

"There.... was a prison break out...... in Metropolis prison..... Kara went..... but it was .... a trap.... She's now missing.... and so is Lex." Alex explains.

"Oh my god, Alex!" Sam says, "Where are you now? Do you need me?" Sam says.

"I.... I do..... but..... I was calling..... because Lena needs you more...." Alex explains.

"Oh..." Sam says, in realisation, knowing that Lena will 100% be taking this horribly.

"After J'onn came back...... and told us that Kara was missing..... Lena collapsed.... and passed out....... When she just woke up.... a few minutes later..... she seemed to be a bit confused.... I.... I need you to come help..... I don't know what to do..." Alex admits.

"Of course. I will be right there." Sam replies, "Where are you?"

"At the DEO. Do you remember where it is?" Alex replies.

"Yes. I'll be there in 10 minutes." Sam says.

"Okay, thank you." Alex says, still in a sad tone.

"And, Alex?" Sam says.

"Yeah?" Alex replies.

"We will get her back. I just know we will." Sam says, attempting to try and lift her girlfriend's emotions.

"Hmmm.... I hope so." Alex hums.

"Okay, I'll be there soon." Sam replies, accepting she isn't going to get much more out of Alex right now.

"Kay... bye..." Alex says, and then ends the phone call.

Once Alex ends the phone call, she takes a deep breath to gather her emotions, before she then makes her way to the DEO hub, where Winn is currently seated, typing away.