Ch 11

Angry bc transferring my art lowered the quality and you can't see her freckles 🙃

Aria's POV

I shut my laptop with a heavy sigh. Standing up, I stretched and heard a few pops from my back and shoulders.

I'm finally done with work for today.

I pouted and looked around my office, putting my hands on my hips.

Of course the one day I need him, he decides not to stalk me. I want to ask him about these freaky dreams, and maybe he'll know how to get them to stop.

If they're even true.

Walking out into the living room, I shut my office door and locked it. Just then the hair on my arms prickled and that familiar creepy feeling of being watched set in.

I lowered my eyelids, slightly annoyed he's still hiding even after last night I told him he didn't have to.

Or more or less told him that...I said I knew he was there, so I don't see why he'd keep doing it.

"Alastor, stop being a creep. I need to talk to you anyway, so come out," I said, turning around.

He slowly formed in front of me, and looked down at me, still wearing that huge smile of his.

"Hello dear," he greeted me and I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, come here and sit down, we need to talk," I said sternly, and walked over to my couch. He sat right next to me and I scooted away from him before continuing.

"Ok I have a question for you..." I started, and he tilted his head. If the answer to this question is yes, then I know for certain I'm seeing into his past.

"Did you have a cat?"

He blinked. For just a moment he looked confused, then his eyes widened. Almost immediately after they widened they narrowed and he spoke lowly.

"How did you know about that...?" He asked and I drummed my fingers against my arm.

Remembering back to that dream made me wince slightly and I shut my eyes, shaking my head.

"I don't just know about that..." I mumbled, and he leaned towards me slightly, making me back away from him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, his voice sounding more confused now.

"The first night I was here I had a dream..." I met his eyes, "about you."

His smile widened, "well I sure hope it was appropriate," he teased and I rolled my eyes.

"It wasn't about you, it was literally...ugh...it was..." I stumbled over my words, putting my hands in front of me to try and explain through hand motions, "it was just like...you doing normal shit. Well...not normal you were covered in blood." I grumbled.

He just sat and stared at me, listening.

I sighed, "listen, all I know is I'm having dreams about your past in this house. I'm seeing things that have already happened, but when I dream it's like I'm there...you just can't see me." I said, looking up at him again.

"Oh...well..." he sat back slightly, looking away in thought, "that's...intriguing..." he mumbled.

My eyes widened, "so you don't know how to stop it?!" I asked him, exasperated.

He looked at me then, and he shrugged, "darling, like I said no one has lived in this house except for me since 1933...until you. So, everything from here forward is just as new to me as it is to you."