Ch 13

I don't really have an excuse for this drawing, just send me to hell.

Aria's POV

I was frozen in place. My eyes darted back and forth.

Quickly I turned, going to run for the back door.

The breath was knock from me when he snatched the back of my apron, yanking me back. His hand met the back of my neck, and I could smell the alcohol on him.

I struggled, yanking my hands, trying to get him to let me go.

"Josh! Get off!"

"No."

He drug me into the kitchen, breathing in deeply.

"Ah...you made dinner for me? How generous...if only you'd been such a good little girl before you left me." He growled out, getting close to my ear.

I scowled, yanking against him desperately.

"Josh! I left you because you're a drunk!" I hissed at him and he scoffed.

I gasped when he shoved me away from him. I stumbled away, backing up towards the living room.

I worriedly watched him stumble through my hallway towards me.

"Maybe I wouldn't have to drink so fuckin much if you weren't such a whore," he hissed back, nearly tripping over his feet. I grit my teeth.

"You don't own me. I didn't come back for you I came back because I missed my home," I said, putting a table between me and him.

He chuckled lowly, "if you didn't come back for me why'd you buy this big fuckin house? Aw, baby, you're getting ready for our family?"

I made a disgusted noise, "I'd rather drop dead than have any of your children."

He scowled, sidestepping the table with a sudden level of balance I wasn't expecting. I gasped sharply when he snatched me by the hair, yanking me forward.

"You were always a dumb bitch. A dumb, fucking bitch...sexy though," he purred the last part, feeling up my waist.

My eyes widened and I brought my knee up between his legs, "get the fuck off of me!" I screamed, using my nails to claw his face.

He grunted and hissed, falling to his knees.

Then he growled and when I turned to run he grabbed me by the ankle. I fell, smacking my head against the hardwood.

In my daze I barely realized him climbing over me.

"You just want to die, don't you Ari?"

"Don't fucking call me that..." I slurred out, my head spinning.

He scoffed, getting up and bringing me with him by my neck. He slammed me into the wall, cutting off my air.

Choking, I watched a few items on my bookshelf rattle, my eyes widening.

Alastor...Alastor...!

I reached over, trying to knock something off that would break.

But Josh caught my wrist.

He held it over my head, getting close to my face.

"Why do you pretend like you don't love me?" He asked almost softly, but the growl under his tone was evident.

I struggled against him and he released my neck, making me crumple to the ground. He chuckled, turning around for a moment.

"You make me do this shit..." he mumbled before turning back around and making me gasp and cough when his foot collided with my stomach.