Ch 81

Alright I hope y'all are in the mood for sexy shit😮‍💨

Aria's POV

Once we were in our tent, I was pleasantly surprised to see Alastor had set everything up very nicely.

There was an air mattress in the corner, and he'd lined the flooring with blankets. There was a small lamp for light, and our bags were sat next to each other.

I could stand inside the tent.

Alastor could not.

He was sitting on the air mattress, casually brushing out his hair. I had just started undressing for bed.

I walked over to my bag, dropping my sweatpants. I stepped out of them and lowered to my knees.

After folding them and placing them into my bag, I grabbed the hem of my sweater and removed it as well.

I was humming softly as I folded my clothes and put them away, and I didn't even hear Alastor come up behind me.

His fingers brushed against my skin as he swept my hair around my shoulder to one side.

I was startled by his sudden touch, but relaxed when he started placing gentle kisses down my neck. My soft smile widened and I turned slightly to see him.

"What are you up to...?" I asked him as I tilted an eyebrow, and he growled very softly, pausing his kisses to look at me.

"You look divine...allow me to worship you," he said quietly, his tone deep. I immediately blushed, feeling hot suddenly.

The lamp created a dull yellow light, and a cozy ambiance. His kisses began to trail down my back, and then his fingers fiddled with my bra.

"Can I cut this...?" He asked, his voice rumbling through the soft growl he was producing. I scoffed.

"You may not, unclip it normally," I said, playfully. He huffed before going back to messing with the clasp.

He got it fairly quickly, and pushed the straps off my shoulders. I shrugged the clothing item off, and folded the cups together, placing it in my bag.

Once again he started kissing my neck, and I tilted my head to give him better access. A soft sigh left my throat and his kisses began to get rougher.

He went from barely grazing my skin to sucking and nipping at my flesh. Butterflies swarmed my stomach.

It's always a pleasant surprise when he initiates these activities.

His arms snaked around my waist, and he pulled me back into his chest. Our position changed to me laying against him between his legs, my back against his chest.

He's still fully clothed.

"How's it any fair that I'm half naked and you're still clothed?" I said, looking up at him with a grin. He kissed my forehead and then the blush on my face increased with his fingers trailed down my sides and to the hem of my underwear.

"I will remove my clothing when necessary," he hummed before tugging against my panties.

I lifted my hips for him and he slowly pulled my last clothing item from my body, tossing it over to my bag.

He dipped his head back to my neck, kissing me again. His hands were massaging my legs, and slowly they crept towards my inner thighs.

My mind felt foggy and I was gripping the fabric of his pant leg to ground myself.

I was already moaning softly with each gentle touch, and then suddenly he gripped both of my thighs and pulled my legs apart.

This made me gasp and he growled lowly, his lips still pressed against my skin. Suddenly I had a moment of clarity and realized something.