Ch 75

Eliot took this picture during the Christmas party......he was blackout drunk.

Safe to say Alastor promptly confiscated it for obvious reasons😂

It's hanging on Aria's cork board now.

Smile❤️

Aria's POV

I moaned softly as the morning light caused me to slowly wake up.

My arms and legs were tangled around something warm, and I unconsciously pulled myself closer to it to try and soak up all of the heat.

Then I felt myself get wrapped up and hugged into whatever it was, and memories came flooding into my brain. Memories of the night Alastor and I shared with each other.

Turns out, he has the stamina of a fully grown horse, and he put me to shame with how long he could just keep going.

And he kept it up the entire time.

Eventually I just passed out, and I guess he did too.

"Good morning, peu d'amour..." he mumbled, trailing his fingers down my side.

"Good morning..." I replied, just as groggily. He pulled me closer and sighed softly.

My eyes fought me against opening, but eventually I managed to blink away the sleep. He was laid next to me, and I had part of my body pressed against him.

We're both still naked, and I admired the way his muscles looked as the light from the window hit them. Using my pointer finger I trailed down the center of his abs and watched a smile curl onto his lips.

Slowly his eyes opened as well, and focused on me.

I couldn't help but smile, curling my leg further around his and locking him into a hold.

His fingers brushed through my hair before he spoke again.

"How do you feel...?" he asked me and I hummed softly as I thought about it. How do I feel?

Hm...oh, yea. Fucking fantastic.

"I feel absolutely fantastic," I said with a smile, and this caused his smile to widen before his head fell back onto the pillow and he chuckled.

"Ok, I was just making sure we're on the same page," he said and then sighed, "I don't think I've felt this good in a long time."

I nodded against his chest and snuggled closer to him. This just seems almost too perfect...I want to stay this way with him.

I wish I could pause time and just stay in this moment.

Then my eyes shot open as I realized something. He came inside me at least four times last night...

"Uh...Alastor..." I started and he hummed, "you can't like...get me pregnant...right?" I asked and his entire body tensed beneath me.

"...I don't believe so...?" He said, not sounding very confident. This didn't ease my nerves at all.

Then he shifted to face me better and I looked up into his eyes. He gave me a soft smile and brushed his thumb over my bottom lip.

"We are not the same species, dear...I am not human. There should be no reason for my semen to be compatible with your body," he said softly and I cringed.

"Ew, don't say the word semen..." I mumbled and he rolled his eyes.

"What would you rather me refer to it as? Cum? That is a foul word, darling," he said begrudgingly and I laughed at that.