Ch 72

I'm trying to give you guys better quality drawings instead of just sketches :)

Aria's POV

"Did someone say party?!" Eliot said as soon as I opened the door.

He was holding six bottles of wine and one humongous thing of vodka.

"Eliot, aren't you only 20?" I asked him amusedly as he walked in, and he scoffed.

"I turn 21 in 6 months, sue me," he said and I laughed. Then my eyes shifted to Jake. He walked in with his hands in his pockets and gave me a soft smile.

"Hey, Ari...you look a lot better. I'm glad that medicine helped," he said and I nodded with a smile.

"Yea it did! Max makes sure I take it every single morning," I said, closing the door and beginning to walk with him towards the living room.

He hummed at that and when we rounded the corner into the living room, I nearly cracked up at the sight waiting for us.

"C'mon it's tradition," Eliot whined, holding a mistletoe above him and Alastor.

I giggled at him desperately trying to get Al to kiss him, and Alastor dodged him each time.

"Eliot, if you touch me I cannot guarantee your safety," he growled and I snickered.

Jake sighed, and walked over to his brother, "Eli we've been here for 5 minutes, leave the man alone," he said tiredly and I can tell he deals with this shit way too often. That makes it even funnier.

"Plus that's not even how it works," he grumbled as he grabbed the mistletoe away from his brother and then hung it up in the living room doorframe where it belongs.

Eliot pouted but relented and sat back on the couch, huffing.

"You guys suck ass," he said and I chuckled and walked over to Alastor's side. He immediately wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him.

I had several games set up for the night. Some of them were drinking games and others were just regular party games.

With only four people it was fun, but the games went by quickly. Some we would play multiple times because they were fun.

Funnily enough, this was how I learned Alastor takes shots like they're water. The first one he took I was interested to see his reaction but he just...

Drank it? Not so much as a wince. Even Jake winced a little his first shot.

My first shot my face scrunched up like I'd just sucked on a lemon and I bounced on the balls of my feet, shaking my hands like that would somehow make the bitter taste go away.

The boys laughed at me.

But now we're all getting into dangerous territory, because the shots are starting to taste like water and three of the wine bottles are completely empty.

Eliot is wasted, and Jake is getting there.

We were all sitting in a circle, and Eliot was laughing at something I said, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was that I actually said.

Alastor was next to me, and on my other side sat Jake. I looked over at Alastor, giggling at nothing and he looked down at me with a smile.

"Enjoying yourself, darling?" He slurred slightly and I started laughing harder. I don't know what's funny, but I can't stop.

I fell over onto my back and Jake snickered.

"She's fuckin gone," he chuckled and I heard Alastor laugh at that.