Ch 24

I'm slacking on my drawings, so enjoy Alastor w/ a baby. OG's have seen this before lol.

Aria's POV

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

I've been trying to read this stupid paranormal book for an hour now. This paragraph should be engrained in my frontal lobe by now, but I couldn't tell you a single word.

Every time I get even remotely focused my brain replays the image of Alastor walking out of my bathroom.

Then my face erupts in a scalding heat that I have to force back down.

I glanced over at the man in question, him being engrossed in his own book. He wore a soft grin on his face, and his hair was tied back away from his face.

My mouth formed a tight line and I immediately looked away. His shirtless image was burned into my brain.

This was so much different from the dream I had. For one, I didn't feel as dirty looking at him since he chose to show me his body.

For two, he has changed since then, sweet mother of god.

Not only is he bigger, he seems to have more muscle. Comparing the two images is like night and day. Did he die and just decide to get on his grind?

I don't know, but I'm not complaining.

I've never felt more blessed than when my fingers came into contact with that beautiful set of abs he has. Not to mention those sexy fucking scars, dear sweet Jesus.

Quickly I shook my head, once again shifting my eyes to the beginning of the paragraph.

Don't think about him like that Aria, what are you, a whore? He was showing you his scars because he got to see yours, that's all that was.

But the way his body shivered under my fingers was almost sinful.

"Dear?"

My entire body jolted at the sound of his voice, my cheeks lighting up as I slammed the book in my hands shut as if he'd caught me doing something.

"Yes-! Yes?" I said, looking up at him.

He tilted his head, chuckling softly, "are you...alright? Your face is red, sweetheart, are you feeling ok?" He asked, his voice sounding more concerned near the end.

I nodded aggressively, "I'm perfectly fine, Alastor," I said quickly, opening my book once again.

"Just trying to figure out how to stop these dreams is all," I chuckled nervously.

"Have you found anything?" He asked, standing up and shutting his book. My heart started beating faster when he began to approach me, but it wasn't because I was scared...

He walked around my chair, leaning over the back and positioning himself right next to my face to look down at what I was seeing.

"Uh..." I said, the feeling of his hair just barely brushing the side of my cheek making me nearly shiver, "n-not really."

He hummed, and plucked the book from my hands.

I tilted my head back, and he was just looking at the pages.

"How about I take a look, hm?" He said amusedly, and I just nodded.

He hummed softly, flicking through the pages. His eyebrows furrowed and then his eyes widened, "uh, I don't know if this is helpful, dear, but..."