Ch 77

I don't really like this drawing but I still spent like 3 hours on it, so enjoy😂😪

Aria's POV

My eyes snapped open and I gasped. Quickly I looked around, figuring out my surroundings.

I seem to be in the hallway by my back door.

There was loud banging and yelling coming from up at the front of the house, then suddenly loud footsteps and my eyes widened.

Alastor came bolting down the hallway, and I stepped out of his way, watching him snatch his rifle from by the back door before swinging the door open and sprinting out.

Quickly I followed him, bursting into a sprint.

My heart was pounding in my chest.

If this is what I'm thinking it is...oh god.

I could barely keep up with him. There were noises all around me, barking and policemen yelling.

This is the night he died.

The dogs suddenly ran past me, and I gasped.

"No, leave him alone!" I called out, but one of the dogs grabbed his ankle and he yelled in pain before falling to the ground.

He rolled onto his back, and I just continued sprinting until I reached his side. He sat up slightly, and I watched him cock the rifle.

"Dirty fucker," he growled lowly before pulling the trigger on the dog ripping through his leg. There was a loud yip as the dog flew back and landed dead on the ground.

My hands were shaking and I looked away from the dog and back to him. My lip trembled slightly and I tried to touch him, but my hands just phased through his body.

I began to sob at the sight before me, watching as he struggled to pull himself up. He was breathing shakily and cocked the gun again, pulling himself up.

The dogs were surrounding us, snapping and barking and growling.

As Alastor tried to distance himself, one of the dogs lunged and took his other leg between its teeth.

He cried out and dropped his gun, causing it to backfire. I gasped and watched one of the dogs fall after it hit it, and Alastor laughed weakly.

Then they all attacked. I watched in horror as they tore into his legs, his arms...slashing at his stomach and ripping at his skin.

All I could do was cry as I watched him get torn to shreds.

Then there was a short, high pitched whistle and all the dogs backed off immediately. I crawled over to Alastor, sitting right by his side.

We both looked towards the police officer that was walking towards him. The officer pointed his gun at Alastor, and I felt anger rise in me.

"Stop!" I screamed at him, "leave him alone!"

Oh I wish he could hear me...

"It's over." He said roughly, and when Alastor chuckled I looked back at him. He was bleeding heavily, and he coughed slightly before spitting out a mouthful of blood.

He smiled after that, blood staining his teeth. He could just barely hold himself up.

"The fuck are you laughing at, you freak!" The officer yelled, pulling the hammer back on his gun.

I watched as Al coughed again, blood leaking from his mouth. The smile on his face widened and he began to reach for his gun.

"Go ahead and kill me," he said, his voice shaking slightly as he breathed heavily. I watched his fingers inch towards his gun and pursed my lips.