Ch 56

Sometimes, Aria likes to be thrown into bed because she thinks it's fun.

No, I'm not sorry about the details.

Aria's POV

When I woke up, Alastor's shadow was gone. I was curled up against Alastor, and it looked to be pretty early considering the way the light looked coming through the window.

I trained my eyes up to see him better, and he was sound asleep.

A small smile rose to my lips and I pressed my nose into his chest a bit more, breathing in deeply.

He must have just come home and crashed, because he smells like blood and sulfur.

After that I gently removed my arms from around him, carefully untangling myself from his hold. He groaned and my eyes widened when he tightened his arms around me, undoing all of my progress.

I blew some hair from my eyes and sighed. I once again started shimmying away from him, and finally I successfully completed my mission and freed myself from his grasp.

Quietly I rolled off the bed, my feet hitting the floor with a very soft creek. I winced and glanced back to make sure I didn't disturb him.

I nearly laughed at the sight, though. He's dead to the world right now. I furrowed my brows after a small observation of his current state.

He has dried blood smeared on his cheek and in his hair. He also seemed to have blood on his arms as well.

He's not injured though...so...that's unfortunate for whoever it belongs to.

I turned back around and stood up, then started peeling my clothes off on my way to the bathroom.

Once I was in the bathroom, I closed the door and started humming to myself. I started the shower and tested the water with my fingers, then stepped in.

By now I was just singing mindlessly to myself and I let my eyes close, the warm water running over my body felt nice.

I didn't hear the bathroom door open, or the soft hum of static that followed.

So imagine my surprise when the shower curtain pulled back slightly and someone slipped in with me.

I gasped and spun around to face him, my eyes wide. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach at the sight of him completely naked in front of me.

He was humming softly and he gently pushed my wet hair behind my ear.

"Good morning, sweetheart," he said groggily, then he smiled down at me, "do you mind if I join you?"

This made me lower my eyelids, and I pursed my lips.

"Well, I guess not," I replied sarcastically and he chuckled.

He then spun me around gently and reached above my head, grabbing my shampoo out of the rack on the wall.

Silently he shifted behind me, and then put the bottle back. I felt his fingers run through my hair, and he started massaging the soap into my hair.

My eyes rolled back slightly and I smiled at the feeling of his nails against my scalp. He's obviously being very gentle as to not scalp me with his deadly claws.

After he finished washing my hair he took the shower head off the wall and sprayed the soap out. He did the same thing with my conditioner, except he didn't massage it in, he just raked it through.

I sighed happily, enjoying the feeling of everything he's doing. When he first came into the shower this isn't what I was expecting...

He leaned down and moved my hair to the side before placing gentle kisses along my shoulder and up my neck.

After he was done doing that he grabbed my strawberry scented body wash and whispered next to my ear.

"This one is my favorite, dear," he said and I smiled.

There was still a heavy blush on my cheeks from his presence and he put the soap in his hands and warmed it up. Then he started running his hands over my body.

He gave me a gentle massage and ran his hands up to my neck then back down my arms. Next he moved to my sides and did the same treatment.

Then his hands slid over my chest, and he started massaging there as well. I bit my lip and held my tongue, not wanting to moan because of something so small.

He kissed my neck again and I shivered.

His lips gently caressed my skin and I could tell he was leaving hickeys.

I pulled away from him and spun around, leaving him to stand confused.

"Did you not leave enough the other night?" I questioned him and he smirked at me.

"No, there will never be enough of my marks on your body, dear. If I could cover you head to toe I would," he said casually and I tilted my head.

"Oh yea then why don't you?" I teased him playfully and he growled at me, his eyes beginning to glow.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked, his voice rumbling through his chest.

I giggled and put my hands on his stomach, running them up his chest. That turned into me stretching and my body pressed up against him, my chest pressing against his lower stomach as I stretched up onto my tip toes.

A little squeak came from my throat and I sighed, then felt his arms wrap around me and he picked me up off the floor.

My legs went around his waist and now I was nearly eye level with him. His hands went under my thighs to hold me up.

For a moment we just looked into each other's eyes and then he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He ran his tongue across my bottom lip and I smiled before denying him. He growled at that and then squeezed my thighs slightly, making me gasp.

Of course, he used that moment to slide his tongue into my mouth.

His hands gently slid over my backside and he rubbed me gently. I moaned softly and felt him smile against my lips.

When he pulled away I huffed softly and he hummed, satisfied.

Gently he lowered me back down and then left a little kiss on my forehead.

I looked over his body, seeing that he still he dried blood all over him. I tsk'd softly and ran my fingers over his stomach.

"You're dirty..." I said and he hummed.

"That tends to happen after slaughtering hundreds of demons," he answered casually and I scoffed.

"Oh, yea, just normal everyday issues," I said with a chuckle and he laughed as well.

I reached over and grabbed his body wash, then, and put some in my hands, warming it up.

I looked up into his eyes and he was watching me intently. After the soap had foamed in my hands, I started running them over his body.

My hands trailed over his stomach and chest, massaging his skin. I hugged him and ran my hands up his back, then trailed my nails down before massaging the soap in.

His body shuddered slightly and then he sighed, running his fingers through my hair.

I kissed his stomach and he chuckled before gathering my cheeks in his hands and squishing my face.

"You're so cute," he said and I hummed.

"You, too..." I replied and then pulled the shower curtain back, stepping out.

"Finish up in there and then meet me downstairs," I said with a playful little smile and he watched me walk away.

He smiled back and rolled his eyes before flicking his wrist and causing the shower curtain to flip closed without touching it.

I giggled at that and then finished getting ready.