Ch 44

No new art today, loves. So enjoy probably my favorite picture I've ever drawn.

Aria's POV

I knocked on Eliot's front door, whistling softly as I waited for someone to answer.

The door opened up to reveal his mother. Me and Eliot aren't related, but I call his mom my aunt because it makes my life easier.

"Hello auntie," I said, a big smile on my face. She smiled back and stepped aside, inviting me in.

"Hi, honey, it's good to see you...Eliot's upstairs," she said and I nodded.

"Good to see you too!" I said, trotting up the stairs to Eliot's room.

I got to the top of the stairs and busted through his door.

"Hello!"

He screamed and fell off of his bed.

I started cackling and helped him up, his pout looking adorable as he stared down at me.

"Very funny Ari, I'm glad you find giving me near death experiences hilarious," he said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

I walked over and plopped onto his bed, falling onto my back. His room still looks the same as it did before I left.

"You should redecorate in here," I said plainly and he scoffed.

"You come to my house, give me a heart attack, and then belittle my room?" He said and I chuckled.

"Yes."

"Yep that sounds about right," he sighed and then went to his door.

"I'm going to get a glass of water, do you want one?" He asked me, already leaving the room.

"No thanks!" I called as he disappeared, and then I sighed.

I pushed myself up, looking around. I smiled as memories of us played in my head, playing hide and seek and board games.

My eyes wondered to his bedside table, and landed on a picture sitting there. A picture of us...

It was the day I took him to the zoo, he had face paint all over him. Our frozen faces were smiling and I couldn't help but smile back.

I jumped when Eliot re-entered the room.

"I'm back!" He exclaimed and then sat on the bed next to me, "to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" He asked me in a fake posh accent.

I shrugged, "I was bored, I felt like coming to see you," I answered and he took a sip of his water.

"What about your little boy toy?" He asked me, and my cheeks flushed.

"H-he is not a "boy toy" Eliot," I grumbled and he scoffed.

"Uh huh...so you're telling me mr. Eye Candy isn't your little boyfriend? Ari, he told me if I ever laid my hands on you, he'd make me disappear," he said.

My eyes widened and I looked away.

"He's not my boyfriend, no...and sorry, he can be a little uhm...possessive...?" I said and Eliot rolled his eyes.

"Ok so you and this "not boyfriend" of yours...have y'all fucked yet?" He asked me with a sly smile.

Heat rushed to my face and I smacked his arm, "Eliot! No...we have not."

Just the thought makes my cheeks burn up...being that close to him...would he want to do that with me?

Probably not...