Ch 16

Crazy mf

Aria's POV

I watched, concerned, as Alastor swayed in front of me. After he snapped he got an almost drunk look on his face.

"There we are darling...all fixed..." he slurred slightly, and I tilted my head. What does that mean?

"Now if you'll excuse me...I'm just going to..."

His voice fell off, his eyes getting a glazed look in them before my eyes widened when his rolled up in his head. He fell forward, landing on me and sandwiching me between him and the couch.

His entire body weight was crushing me, and I tried to get him off. His face had landed by my neck, and I lifted him up by his hair, shaking him slightly.

"Alastor!" I hissed. His face was relaxed, and it was weird to see him not smiling. He was unresponsive.

My eye twitched, my body growing hot with him on top of me in that thick ass suit.

I shook him again by the hair, growling when he still didn't open his eyes. I let go of his hair and his head fell back where it was before.

My eyelids lowered and I was struggling to breathe. I pushed against his body—his limp, heavy body.

"Alastor, you...ugh...get off!" I hissed, shoving him so hard he rolled off and onto the floor. His body made a loud thud and I winced, peeking over the side of the couch. He hadn't even stirred.

My expression fell into an annoyed one, and I sighed.

I reached down, running my fingers through his hair, "you dummy..." I mumbled, resting my chin on my free arm.

I looked around my living room, and my eyes widened. There was blood everywhere. My heart dropped, and I looked back down at Alastor.

He looks so sweet right now...

I'm not sure I ever want to meet the Alastor Josh met.

Staring down at him, I sighed. He's going to clean all of this shit up as soon as he opens his eyes. I slid off the couch, preparing for my body to explode with pain.

But nothing happened. I was a bit sore...but that's it.

I looked over my arms, then lifted the shirt Alastor gave me, looking at my stomach.

I'm barely hurt at all.

Did Alastor...?

I looked over at him, and suddenly his sleeping face appeared a bit more attractive.

I blushed and looked away.

Pursing my lips, I sighed, "well, what are we going to do now, huh?" I asked him, "you're too heavy for me to move."

He didn't answer.

I crawled over to him, trying to pick him up. After a lot of struggling and several curses, I got his top half up. I laid him against the front of the couch, his head falling back limply.

I slumped into his chest, breathing heavily.

"You're so fucking heavy..." I huffed out, pushing up off of him, "Asshole."

He's been asleep for about an hour now. It took me a while to pick him up.

I grabbed a pillow and propped it behind his head so his neck didn't look like it was broken.

After that I just sat back, staring at him.

I poked his side, "wake up," I requested. His head fell to the side. I groaned and insulted him under my breath.