Ch 41

There's no smut in this chapter specifically, but it's coming up soon I'm just warning y'all now bc this book isn't going to have disclaimers about smut.

There might be chapters that are not purely smut, but contain a bit of smut, and that's hard to warn for without completely breaking the flow of the story.

I suggest if you don't like that kind of story, this may not be the book for you.

Alastor's POV

"I'm in charge...?" She asked me softly, looking into my eyes.

I nodded, reaching up and pushing a bit of hair behind her shoulder. My eyes caught sight of her neck and my mouth watered.

How easy it would be to sink my teeth into—

Quickly I looked away.

Don't think like that, Alastor, not right now...

"Yes, darling...you're in charge," I replied, and met her eyes once more. She glanced down and seemed thoughtful for a moment.

"As long as you prefer being in charge, that is," I added on. If she wants me to take charge, I'll gladly do so.

"I suppose it won't hurt to try...I've never gotten to do things my way before," she said with a smile, and then she leaned forward again.

Her lips connected with mine, but unlike the first kiss, this one was gentler. She caressed my lips with hers, and the longer she did it the closer she inched towards me.

Our chests were nearly pressed together, and her fingers went and tangled into my hair. She tugged against the strands and a groan fell past my lips.

Curse these involuntary noises.

I felt her smile into the kiss, and then she ran her tongue across my bottom lip. I let her in, and she started exploring.

She seems to be having a lot of fun right now.

Once again her hips rolled against mine and I had to bite back a noise that wanted to force its way up due to her action.

Does she know she's doing that?

Maybe it's unconscious—

My eyes shot opened when she did it again. These were different, the first two she did were desperate, as if she were just trying to get me to respond.

Now they seem as if she's doing it for herself...which is good, but that doesn't take away from the fact that she's doing it against my pelvis.

She kept kissing me, her closed eyes seeming calm, and her hips fell into a rhythm, matching the pace of our kiss.

With each time she rolled her hips, I felt a heat grow within me, I could feel it crawl up my neck and to my face. Eventually my eyes rolled back and I just accepted that this is what we're doing now.

She's so warm...oh, this feels way too good.

She pulled away from my lips and I looked at her face. Flushed cheeks, half lidded eyes, and swollen lips.

The little freckles across her nose knock me out every time...

She looks completely dazed, and soft moans were falling past her lips. She had stopped her grinding when she pulled away from the kiss.

Then she did something unexpected when she leaned back forward, but she didn't kiss me. She put her hand on the back of my head into my hair and gently pushed me into her neck.

Her other hand was around me on my back, and my lips brushed over the warm skin on her neck.

My heart slammed into my rib cage and I couldn't help but inhale her scent.