Ch 43

Alastor's POV

I'm three seconds away from killing every demon in hell with my bare hands.

First I get a late night call from Niffty telling me I need to come handle something in my territory. Turns out, the "something" was some new wannabe overlord absolutely destroying the area.

Their body is now skewered through a stake and on display at the center of my territory.

Now I'm sitting at the hotel dealing with a pile of paperwork that dear Charlie decided to dump on me.

It is absolutely beyond me how a hotel with zero guests has so much paperwork.

As I filled out another document, my mind wondered to Aria. She's probably not very happy with me at the moment, I know she hates it when I leave in the middle of the night.

I put my pen down and sighed, then tapped my claws against my desk. I caved and waved my hand, opening a small portal that would show me what she's up to.

The image slowly cleared and I immediately had to bite my tongue when I saw she was sitting on a bed with that Eliot boy.

It wasn't her room, so I'm just assuming she went to his house.

I felt jealously bubble in my chest, my smile momentarily falling. Then it returned when I got a devious idea.

The boy was holding a cup of something, and I chuckled darkly before flicking my wrist and causing the contents of the cup to fly out all over him.

I started laughing when he became soaked with water, and both of them looked surprised.

"Well, looks like I have a ghost in my room," Eliot said and I rolled my eyes.

I'm not a fucking ghost.

Aria laughed, then, looking around as she helped him clean up. She grabbed a few tissues and then she spoke.

"Don't be silly Eliot, and even if there was a ghost in here they need to fuck off immediately and wait at home."

My laughter ceased and I whistled, tapping my fingers together.

"What?" Eliot sounded confused by her wording choice.

I shut the portal, bored of their conversation. However, I am a bit nervous knowing I'm probably going to get an earful later because of that little prank.

Suddenly my office door slammed open, causing a bit of radio feedback to force out of my throat. I looked to the door, ready to murder whoever just burst in without knocking.

"Smiles!"

Of course.

The spider sauntered over and sprawled himself out on my desk, spreading his body out to make himself look "enticing".

Or completely repulsive, in my case.

"Hiya, daddy, I'm bored...you wanna play with me?" He asked, batting his eyelashes.

I lowered my eyelids, and then growled at him.

He bit his lip and crawled closer to me, "Oh, aggressive? I can work with aggressive..."

The closer he came the further I backed away and eventually he fell off my desk and onto the floor. Quickly he stood up, brushing himself off.

"Ugh, ya no fun you old ass demon virgin," he huffed, crossing both sets of his arms.

I sighed and glared at him before standing up and walking over to him. His face lifted into a smile.

"Oh wow that worked—?"