Ch 53

Aria's POV

After catching his breath, he pushed up on one elbow to look at me better.

The smile on his face was relaxed, and he still had a slightly dazed look in his eyes.

Then the longer he stared at me, the softer his expression became.

A bit of nervousness wound itself in my stomach as we made silent eye contact, and my eyes fell to my hands.

My cheeks were probably scarlet, a left over reminder of what I just did. Then I shivered as I remembered the feeling of his hand in my hair as he held me in place.

That surprised me, I'm not going to lie.

But I loved it.

As soon as he bucked his hips forward, causing half of his shaft to shove its way into my mouth, my stomach erupted in butterflies.

Currently my sex was throbbing and urgently wanted stimulation, but I'm still warming up to this, so I'm scared to ask.

"Aria..." Alastor said my name in a sort of singsong voice, and I looked up to meet his eyes.

"You're thinking very deeply again, my darling..." he said, and there was the open ended tone of a question behind his words. He wants into my thoughts.

Normally I'm pretty confident...my mouth can be a bit smart, and I know how to push peoples buttons.

Right now none of those attributes are showing. My shyness was beating out any other feeling.

Alastor is sitting here next to me, naked on my bed.

How else am I supposed to feel...?

"I was just—I...did you like it?" I asked him, my eyes meeting his curiously. He stared at me for a moment and then blinked, an amused look glittering in his eyes.

"Did I like it...? Sweetheart..." he paused and chuckled, "yes, short answer, yes I liked it..." he said, and a bit of relief flooded through me.

"Did you like it, dear?" He returned my question, catching me off guard.

Yes...I loved it, actually.

I nodded, smiling softly.

"Yea, I did...you surprised me," I chuckled softly and he tilted his head. I reached up and grabbed my hair, raising my eyebrows in a 'remember?' kind of look.

His eyes widened and his cheeks flushed. He chuckled nervously and looked off to the side.

"Ah...yes...I apologize, darling, I wasn't exactly thinking straight—"

"I liked it," I cut him off, and his eyes immediately shifted to look at me.

"...I'm sorry?"

"I liked it...so don't apologize...you were..." I searched for the right way to describe it.

"Gentle...and it was nice...it was a nice experience..."

He smiled softly at me a moment and then that smile widened to reveal his razor sharp teeth.

"I suppose it was a nice experience for me, as well," he said cheekily and I rolled my eyes, but my smile stayed.

I remembered, then, my entire top half is naked.

I was about to be embarrassed but then remembered Alastor is sitting next to me shirtless with his dick out.

Suddenly he fixed himself to where he was no longer flashing me, and moved towards me slightly. I just sat and let him get a bit closer to me.