Ch 82

I know y'all like these skits, they aren't gone lol.

They found one thing they have in common...whatever could it be?

Have y'all seen the hazbin updates?!!!! Get excited, they've started teasing the show on their socials!

Aria's POV

I woke up to the sound of Eliot yodeling outside our tent.

As I started to get up, Alastor stirred as well and groaned.

"Why must he be so loud..." he grumbled before grabbing his pillow and putting it over his face, curling up.

I chuckled at that and plucked the pillow from his hands, revealing his tired face and messy hair.

"Come on, y'all, get up!" Eliot yelled from outside the tent, and Alastor lazily flicked his wrist towards the zipped up door.

"Ow! How did that even happen?!" Eliot said from the other side and I stifled a laugh.

Finally he sat up and looked over at me. He glanced at my bare chest and smiled.

"Good morning to me," he mumbled and I yanked the covers off of him, revealing his naked lower half.

"And me too," I chirped and he laughed.

We got up and worked around each other effortlessly. He fixed his hair and then snapped his fingers to dress himself.

I casually put on my outfit for the day and then we emerged from our tent. Eliot was standing with his hands on his hips and Jake was trying to start a fire.

Key word, trying.

He had piled a bunch of little dead sticks together, and was desperately trying to light them, using leaves as kindling.

I went over and sat on one of the logs, watching him amusedly.

Alastor casually sauntered over next to him and Jake sighed, letting his head hang slightly.

"I know you're standing there judging me...but do you know how to do it?" He grumbled, looking up at Alastor, who smiled widely down at him.

"I actually do know how to start a simple fire," he replied condescendingly and Jake immediately rolled his eyes, then stood up and stepped back.

"Then go ahead, let's see it," he said, and smiled slightly, "let's hope you're not lyin'."

Alastor lowered his eyelids, and he was still smiling before he shifted his gaze to me and scoffed, shaking his head.

He knelt down, and Jake stood behind him with his arms crossed.

He kept one hand resting over his leg, out of Jake's view, and used his other hand to take the lighter Jake had been using.

He flicked it to life, and at the exact same time I watched him snap his fingers and the little fire pit roared to life.

I crossed my arms, watching him stand with a smug smile and walk over to sit next to me. Once he sat down I glared up at him and he looked back amusedly.

Jake was now thoroughly embarrassed and annoyed, and had gone off to get the breakfast foods we'd brought.

"You didn't have to do that," I said quietly, disappointment in my tone. Alastor sighed and looked away from me.

"Actually, he challenged me. In hell, my snap would have set him on fire. He's lucky."

I rolled my eyes heavily and then laid my head against his shoulder.