Ch 74

I think y'all already know what's ab to go down.

Alastor's POV

Our Christmas was spent doing nothing as promised.

The entire day was very peaceful and quiet. We spent most of it curled up on the couch with each other.

Aria wanted to watch a picture show titled "Elf" and she seemed thoroughly amused by it. Modern television in large doesn't interest me, but after seeing her smile and laugh the way she did...

I think that particular film may be my favorite now.

As of right now I am sitting in the living room alone. Aria left a little bit ago, heading upstairs. She told me to wait.

So I'm waiting.

The longer I waited here the faster my nerves set in. I have a sneaking suspicion of what my "gift" from her is. It's not like she particularly tried to make it hard to figure out.

I always felt pretty confident during our bedroom activities...but now that I know she wants to take it all the way, I feel nervous.

What if I'm...inadequate?

I mean she seems pleased during our foreplay...I make her finish every time. However, I don't know how that translates into actually having sex.

But my nerves aside...I want this experience to be perfect for her. I want to show her the touch of a real man...the touch of someone that loves her.

Even if I'm not man enough to say it.

I am man enough to show her.

Suddenly her voice called out.

"Alastor, come here please!"

I took a deep breath and teleported up to our room. The wooden door was shut and I mentally prepared myself for anything that may happen.

I may be overreacting...she may not even want what I'm thinking at all.

However, once I opened the door, that entire idea flew out the window.

She was laying on the bed, practically naked except for a red lingerie set. I wouldn't even call it clothing, it was more of just strips of fabric accentuating her more womanly aspects.

And, since she's a comedian, she also put a huge red bow on top of her head.

My mouth fell open in shock, I couldn't look away from her. She was smiling at me, and my heart was pounding in my chest.

"You like...? I know red is your favorite~" she purred and my eyes shifted up to meet hers.

Like...?

"Dear, like is not a strong enough word to describe how ethereal you look right now," I said, approaching her slowly.

The longer I looked at her, the hungrier I was getting. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dying for this.

This woman does things to me that no other being has ever been able to before. One of those things being she has caused a craving to rise inside me.

The craving for pleasure...but specifically caused by her. And vise versa, I also crave giving her pleasure.

That fear I was feeling seemed to melt away, and soon I was right in front of the bed. She crawled towards me and I had to fight the urge to pin her to the bed and just ravage her body.

And take what's mine.

But no...no I can't do that to her. I promised her that I would show her what she deserves.