Alright. A little poll for the revamp and an apology at the end

So, I am making the new book and I have some semblance ideas. Y/N is going to be a brawn but of course we need to balance out the brawn with brains.

I think that is the problem with me hating this book. Y/N was a dumb idiot who was just too op. 

So here are the semblance ideas (Might make all of them into a book but I need to know which one needs to go first and what you guys are interested in)

1. It is kinda like eagle senses with Y/N able to to locate weak points and analyze the battle field. She'll be able to know what enemies are close by and how to ploy out attacks.

With this semblance there will be a scene where she sneaks in the base and be like a silent killer. She might be using her ultima eyes for good bye being a vigilante making Ironwood hate her guts.

2. Y/N is a master builder. Yup Y/N is secretly a lego person. Her weapon will be a tool box and she is inspired to make space ships. She can check her surroundings like a master builder and make something new.

She is probably an engineer and wanted to go to Atlas but chose Beacon because her parents went there.

Since her parents are filthy rich she had training lessons when she was younger. She has a genius level IQ but likes to be comedic relief. People are concerned about her because she always talks about making a 80 foot robot that probably shoots nukes.

And she probably can make one. Ozpin has to keep an eye on her because she made a fucking bomb or something.

Other then that she likes space ships. She is like an evil scientist but also the good guy...?

3. Y/N is able to make potions. Certain potions you guys know. This will make this a RWBY + Aphmau females harem or something. (No Lucinda and Melissa because Melcinda)

She will be able to get answers from the villains but she is pure hearted and will make the anti-potion.

If she ever met with the controlled Katelyn and Garroth she would be able to make a stronger potion. This makes Michael at a huge disadvantage.

4. Y/N is a fawking hacker. She knows that there is someone dangerous running about. She would probably be working with Ozpin and detectives.

Since she would be able to expose Cinder and her group the fall of beacon would never happen. So she will be the least traumatized one.

But her weapon would be a computer. This semblance will allow her to hack reality and probably be the most OP one.

5. Your ideas! If you guys don't like any of these leave suggestions. And you guys can do a vote of who's suggestion you like too.

So that is all the ideas. I'll wait for a few days to choose what book I'll make first.

Past this is some sappy stuff.

I felt bad for delaying a lot of things. I shouldn't blame it on anything but myself since I just made different books that don't interest you.

So I wanted this to be my apology. I want all suggestions you want so I can connect with you guys, the reader. The main character of this book.

Part of growing up is admitting that you were wrong. Admitting that what you did was wrong and trying to make up for it.

And I admit what I did was wrong. Keeping your hopes up only to make a completely different book series.

Reason why I am moving TCT books to a different account.

I was young when I made this book. I wanted to surpass my friend who had wattpad... I did just that but I made a cliche insert.

Something that on the line made me cringe at my old self. Something that made me suffer through terrible thoughts. This book along with the others made me feel bad.

Feel bad because you guys expected something good but I just threw up bullshit. I tried to continue this book only for it destroy my self esteem.

I wanted a fresh new start but I guess the thought of fucking up again delayed everything. I didn't want to delete this book because that'll be uncalled for and stupid.

I wanted to make something fresh so I decided to make the TCT books because they are something fresh. But looking back on it the one thing that I was able to do back then and not now was describe scenes better then I do now.

Now I'll be planning out plot and easter eggs. Making longer chapters and unique characters.

But one thing I love about this book was that I was able to learn from an experience.

Take mommy margest

Take mommy margest

- The author.