62. Reborn part 2

3rd person pov:
Michael looks at (y/n)... "You... You're an etherious demon..." Michale growls out. "A what what?" (Y/n) questions.

Michael chuckles darkly. "Never mind.... Come and face me!" (Y/n) yells while putting her fists up.  Michale laughs maniacally.

The others have their scrolls to see what was going to happen with (y/n). "Fine if you are going to play the role of a hero let me kill you more fit for a hero to die." Michale said while light filled his hand.

(Y/n) disappeared into a church place. The group was confused and keep looking at the scroll. (Y/n) looks around and a shadow casts on her.

(11:32)
It had big wings and looks a bit scary. (Y/n) keeps looking around and looks up to see Michael with wings but they were smaller than the shadow's wings.

(Y/n) starts laughing a bit. "T-they... Look so smaller than the shadow." (Y/n) mumbles while laughing. She can hear laughing from her scroll. "They're so small!" Jaune's voice was heard.

But then (y/n) realizes.... She is in a very serious situation. Going up against a strong demon...

(Y/n) gets into a stance and breaths in and out. Michael starts flying really fast towards her. He punches her in the gut and she gets shot back while doing a back flip.

(Y/n) lands and she skids back on her feet while breaking the ground tiles and making a trail.

The smoke clears and Michael was flying fast. "Fire dragon... Roar!" (Y/n) shouts while casting her spell. Michael casts a green beam and shoots it at the fire.

The beam was too powerful and it was beating the fire. Then it causes and explosion. This made Michael get shot back.

'How...? Michael is fast and strong... Oh boy.' (Y/n) thought to herself. Zeref and Mavis were comforting her.

Michael summons a sword. (Y/n) panics because she doesn't have her weapon. Her sycthe wouldn't really help in this situation.

'Shit... I left my sword in the other realm!' (Y/n) thought. Michael comes zooming in. (Y/n)'s arm turns into ice.

Michael slams his sword onto the ice. (Y/n) spins around and jumps up to punch Michael. Michael was shot back.

(Y/n)'s fists were ignite with fire and she was running towards Michael. Michael smirks and punches (y/n) up high.

He flew up and sends (y/n) flying towards the ground. The ground cracks while (y/n) took a while to regain herself.

She was kicked and sent back a bit. (Y/n)'s vision got a bit blurry and she shakes her head. She gets up and runs towards Michael while freezing the ground.

She then slides under Michael but tried to attack him. (Y/n) jumps up. "FIRE ICE DRAGON WING ATTACK!" (Y/n) yells while attacking Michael but he used his sword to stop this attack.

Michael lands on the ground while cracking it. The impact made (y/n) jump back a bit and land on the ground. Michael flies up.

(Y/n) runs up with chaos dragon slaying magic. She tries attacking Michael but Michael avoids the attack. He then turns upside down with a smirk.

He attacks (y/n) with a green attack. This coverd the area and (y/n) grunts in pain. She shakes it off and stand up with confidence.

(Y/n) runs up to Michael fast. She jumps up "ice dragon shard!" (Y/n) yells while casting an ice shard in her hand. This was used to replicate a sword.