19. (y/n) leaves but saves the day?

(Y/n)'s pov:
I woke up in the middle of the night... I grab pen and paper... I haven't seen Blake in a while... I thought to myself.

After i was done writing the letter... I woke Simba and Kirby up. They nod and got my lacrima.

The lacrima usually contacts my dragon family because scrolls usually get destroyed by them... After i contact my dragon family. I hear a faint roar.

I grab my bags and weapons and went outside. I was met with Igneel because he flys fast of course. "So you got everything?" He questions.

"Yup!" I said. He smiles. "Menagerie here we come!" Igneel says.

3rd person pov:
It was morning and yang was looking for (y/n). She went in (y/n)'s room last because (y/n) was mostly likely where you unexpected. Last time (y/n) was inside an oven...

Yang looks at the letter... "Strange?" Yang questions... She reads it...

Letter:
To anyone who is reading this i am going to Menagerie. I heard there was some white fang activity there and i won't miss my chance in killing bull crap face. Please understand that i need to get rid of some dirty faunus...

     From,
       (Y/n)

Yang growls but cries a bit. Weiss walks in and reads the note. Weiss sighs.

"Maybe she can convince Blake to come back." Weiss said. Yang has some hope restored...

With Blake:
"Blake I'm sure you heard of the Ultima..." Ilia said to the tied up Blake. "Who doesn't know?" Blake questions. "Good question... But the Ultima is part of the reason faunus can't get equal rights!" Ilia yells.

Blake looked confused. "The Ultima caused a huge masacare! Years ago before you or i was even born the Ultima snapped! It killed hundreds. The GF were trying their best... But the Ultima got to them too. Later the Ultima calmed down and escaped... Rumors were heard that the same Ultima had a child after about 5 years... So the GF went after the family... The Ultima that snapped was Anakin (l/n) the GF are still looking for the child..." Ilia said.

Blake was a bit shocked. Later sun swoops in.

Ghira's pov:
I was fighting white fang members until someone with a bandana around their eyes seems like a female attacks some of them. "Who are you?" I ask.

"Not important right now Mr. Belladonna. Just fight these guys." she said. I obliged. I see her run inside with a flying cat and a pink fluffball...

(Y/n)'s pov:
I run inside and used my snooter (Remember in Aphmau how werewolves call their noses snooters). I see Mrs. Belladonna fighting... Then a dragon Faunus flew in.

Time to do some dragon slaying! I tackle the dragon faunus and the dragon faunus fought back. "What is a human like you doing here?!" He questions.

"Did you just assume my race?" I ask. He was confused and attacked me. Okay he is strong...

"ICE DRAGON IRON FIST!" I yell not wanting to cause any damage to the house. I got attacked again and my bandana came off. But this dude....

He took my bandana. "Hm this can sell millions..." He said. HE WAS PLANNING TO SELL MY BANDANA?!

My eyes flicker red. I grab the sword that can kill faunus... But i shook my head no.

I attack him at his pressure plate and got bandana back. I put it around my eyes and smirk. "Oh hello Mrs. Belladonna..." I said.

She looks at me and blinks."Oh you must be one of Blake's friends..." She said with glee. Do i tell her?

I look to see fire. "I have to deal with this..." I said pointing to the fire. She nods and grabs wing boy.

I smile and eat the fire.... After that i was walking to the doors and heard speech.

"And i will stand by myself if i have to!" Blake said. "I'll stand with you!" Gecko lady shouts walking up. "Me too!" I shout while walking towards them.

Gecko lady i think is... Lia... Ilia? Walks down stairs after scar man lets her go.

I jump all away from the top and stand by them. "(Y/n)?" Blake asks. I nod my head.

She hugs me while crying a bit i hug back and then we pulled away. People start recruiting. Sun walks down and looks at ilia lady.

"You stab me..." Sun said. He then pinches Ilia. "We can call it even." He said.

"I got stabbed before... By own my biological father... I chopped his head off." I said to sun.... "Okay a little bit aggressive?" He asks.

"He was the reason why i was at critical condition." I said. "Ohhh..." Sun said.

Ghira and Kali walk and talk abput training and stuff... Then transportation. "Uhhhhhh..." I said.

"I know a ship captian that owes us..." Blake said. I start gagging and turn pale. "Is she okay?" Ghira asks.

"Motion sickness..." Blake said... Ghira looks at me. "Are you like this guy?" He asks while pointing to Sun...

"What? No... I kinda hate his guts." I said. Ghira smiles. I look at Blake...

"So Blake when will i meet this girlfriend of yours? Was her name (y/n) (b/l/n) (butchered lastname.)?" Ghira asks. "Well..." Blake said.

"You did meet her..." Blake said. "Oooh who?" Kali asks. Blake points at me.

"Hello..." I said not wanting to probably die. "Hm... You're not a human... I can tell." Ghira said. I sigh relieved knowing that Blake didn't tell him my secret.

"About that..." I said. He looked confused but Ilia looks at me and was shocked. "You are the... Ult-" i cut her off by slapping my hand around her mouth.

"Shhhh." I said. Blake looks at me and i nod letting go of Ilia. Blake whispers my secret into her parents' ear.

He looks at me. "That is why you are wearing that bandana." Ghira said. Kali nods.

"You don't hate me?" I question. "No... You are you... Blake did tell me about your strange habit." Ghira said. I look down and see no clothes.

I scream and put my clothes back on.