34. werewolf kiss

3rd person pov:
"We have to be as quiet as possible to not wake them up! We-" Yukio was cut off by Igneel walking in. "What are you two doing?" Igneel asks. "Gah!" Yukio and Acnologia yelled.

"Seriously... Why are you all being such creeps?" Igneel asks. "We're not creeps flamebrains seesh!" Yukio exclaims.

"We were just trying to put these roses near the door so when the harem woke up they will be like..." Acnologia stops.

(0:42 if you want to see the animation of stick figures)
Here is the drawing scene:
A badly drawn stick figure harem was moving.

"Oh? Who put these roses outside our door?" Acnologia said in a high pitched voice trying to mock the harem's voice copying their movements. "And (y/n) will be all..." Yukio stops... And a poorly drawn (y/n) stick figure appears.

"Haha it was me babies!" Yukio said trying to mock (y/n)'s voice. "Oh kiss us (y/n) we loved you forever!" Acnologia said in the high pitch voice while the stick figures were moving.

"I love you guys too. Now lets have like 70 pups!" Yukio said in the (y/n) voice while the (y/n) stick figure was moving...

Yukio and Acnologia started making bad kissing sound effects while the stick figures went crazy.

End of decent stick figures scene:
Acnologia and Yukio had stars in their eyes. "70 PUPS?!" Igneel exclaims. "Well it's just a start." Acnologia said while shrugging.

"Fire mouth keep your voice down!" Yukio whisper yells. "We are only trying to be supportive of (y/n)." Acnologia said.

"Supportive?! Do even know our girl? First off (y/n) will never claim she did something that she didn't do. And second it's not romantic if it isn't from (y/n)! And finally you two need to stop meddling in her love life." Igneel said while stating facts.

"We are only trying to help!" Yukio said. "Support, help it doesn't matter. What matters if you stay out of her business. Now hand over that big ass basket of flowers." Igneel said while stepping up.

"Ugh you're no fun fire ass." Yukio complains. "Our hearts were in good places dear..." Acnologia said while giving Igneel the basket.

"Yea... But your brains weren't." Igneel said while holding the basket. "Now let's ge-" Igneel was cut off by the door opening.

"Dad? What is with the flowers?" (Y/n) asks she has on a rainbow muscle shirt and black shorts while her bandana was on her wrist and her scarf was swaying. "Uh... (Y/n)!" Igneel panics.

"Were you planning on giving me those flowers to give to the girls?" (Y/n) asks. Acnologia and Yukio look at eachother.

"He totally was!" Acnologia said. "Y-yea but we stopped him!" Yukio adds. Igneel was shook.

"Y-you traitors!" Igneel yells. "Well that is pretty nice guys but i would appreciate of you left that stuff to me..." (Y/n) said.

"I-i just said." Igneel trails off by growling. "I already got something for them this morning. Please... Let me do this." (Y/n) said.

"Right (y/n)" Acnologia said. "Come on darling you and your crazy shenanigans." Acnologia adds while talking to Igneel.

"I'm sorry dear we will make you pancakes." Acnologia whispers to Igneel. "Better be good pancakes for putting up with this." Igneel murmurs while walking off with Acnologia.

"Sooo how is your eyes champ?" Yukio asked. "Getting better to be honest." (Y/n) said. Yukio started mocking (y/n) and the girls relationship...

"Uncle Yukio...! Just leave" (Y/n) growls. "Okeh!" Yukio said while running away a laughing mess. "Ugh... Ice pricks." (Y/n) growls she then walks back into the room to see Ruby up while wearing (y/n)'s jacket while wearing a red two piece swimming suit or outfit whatever it is and her cape.

"Rubes! You are up so i think i should give this to you." (Y/n) said while giving ruby flowers. "Aw they are beautiful." Ruby said.

"Not as beautiful as you." (Y/n) said while walking up to kiss Ruby on the cheek and with out knowing it... She licked ruby... After licking her Ruby was a blushing mess.

Ruby laughs awkwardly... "Uh... (Y/n)." Ruby starts. "W-what was that?" Ruby asks.

"Hm? What do you mean?" (Y/n) asked confused. "Y-you  licked me." Ruby said with a red face that is redder then (y/n)'s eyes when she gets angry.

"W-wha...? No i didn't." (Y/n) said very confused while her tail swishes and her ears twitch a bit. "Y-yes you did... You licked me." Ruby said.

"I-i kissed you..." (Y/n) said while she was confused as fuck. "(Y/n), You licked me." Ruby said.

"I didn't..." (Y/n) trails off a bit. "Did I?" (Y/n) asks. "Mhmm." Ruby said.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen like dinner plates and she was redder then Ruby's cape while her tail and wolf ears stood up. "OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE DONE THAT! RUBY I DIDN'T MEAN TO... I'M SO SORRYYYYY!" (Y/n) yells while running out of the door.

"Wait (Y/n) come back! It's okay I'm sorry i was confused!" Ruby yells while chasing (y/n).

After some time (y/n) was being chased by Ruby around a counter area. They were running around until Ruby turns around the other way and stops (y/n).

The rest of the harem was watching this scene. "I am so embarrassed." (Y/n) said. "Was that how werewolves kissed?" Ruby asks.

(Y/n) shyly nods. Ruby laughs and hugs (y/n). "Hey it is fine it is a part of you." Ruby said.

(Y/n) sighs and hugs Ruby back. "Well this was eventful." Coco said. Velvet sighs.

"To be honest it was cute." Yang said while kissing (y/n)'s cheek. Nora and (y/n) look at eachother...

"Nora you smell that?" (Y/n) asks. "Pancakes..." Nora said. (Y/n) nods her head and gives nora the look...

Meanwhile with Ren,Jaune, the pack, and the dragons:
"Uh oh I sense Nora and (y/n) coming." Ren said. Jaune looks at Ren until stomping was heard. "PANCAKES!" (Y/n) yells.

"ALPHA!" The pack yells. Ren grabs many pancakes. "HERE TAKE IT! PLEASE DON'T DESTROY THE WORLD!" Ren yells while giving Nora and (y/n) the pancakes.

After some time they were at the beach. The pack was playing with a frisbee. (Y/n) and the harem were talking.

Nora was touching (y/n)'s ears while giggling. (Y/n) was blushing and smiling. The others were giggling too.

Coco was talking about fashion ideas while Blake and Yang were talking. Weiss was just enjoying the view. Ruby was making a sand castle.

"Huh what is Alpha and Nora doing?" Rylan was looking at the harem. "Awwww she is letting her touch her ears." Dottie said. "Why?" Daniel asks.

"Well it is a feeling of love... Or because the ears are soft. Or both." Marrow said. "I wanna touch wolf ears! Blaze lemme touch yours!" Daniel said to Blaze.

"Gah no touch your own!" Blaze said. "Me too!" Rylan said while Daniel and him were chasing Blaze.

"Guys leave me alone!" Blaze yells while running towards the harem. He accidentally messes up Ruby's sand castle.

"Whoops..." Blaze said. Ruby had a sad face while the harem looks at (y/n)... A shade covers her eyes. "BLAZE!" (Y/n) yells.

"GAH ALPHA I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" Blaze yells while whimpering a bit. "BLAZE HELP RUBY MAKE A NEW SAND CASTLE!" (Y/n) yells.

"Oh okay." Blaze said. Blaze and Ruby started making a new sand castle while Daniel and Rylan pout.

"What's wrong?" (Y/n) asks. "I wanted to touch wolf ears." Daniel said. "Well how about you touch Rylan's and Rylan touches your ears." (Y/n) said.

"Great idea alpha!" Rylan said...