16. The finals

(I'm just going to the finals because i want some juicy stuff happening)

(Y/n)'s pov:
I was in an empty area of course... I told Ozpin that i never wanted to go into the finals because meh. Reo,Jackal, and R were there with me.

The Grimm are actually growing up fast? Like they are almost their full size. Hm so that is what growing up feels like.

"Something's wrong i can feel it..." I said. "What's up kid?" R asks. "It is just a feeling... But that Mercury dude is up to something..." I said.

R looks at me and sighs. "I guess you felt it too." He said. "What?" I ask.

"Their teammate... Emerald lady can make illusions." R said. I then think about it. Why would those guys trying to get to know us?

Were they trying something fishy? I can be stupid but this is just next level anxiety. Then i see Yang vs Mercury.

After some time Yang breaks Mercury's leg... Wait but Yang won't do that. Then it just hit me like when i was thrown into a wall when i was fighting Winter and the wall collapsed on me.

"They are trying to make people lose trust..." I said. R looks at me. The others were just confused.

"Yang will never do anything like that. I can also sense fake stuff and his act is fake like the Kardashian's boobs..." I said. "Nice going kid." R said. Reo and Jackal finally got what we were saying.

"... Should we tell the?" Reo asks. "I think we should..." I said. Jackal nods in agreement.

Later we see guards at the door. The guards look at me and i look at the guards... "What are you doing here (l/n)?" One of them asks me.

"Telling Ironwood a big threat." I said with a serious face. They look at me and look at R. "Must be a big threat..." The other said.

Ironwood walks out of the dorm. "General..." I said. "Yes (l/n)?" He asks.

"Yang didn't mean to harm Mercury." I said. He looks frustrated. "Look at it this way James... That Emerald girl can use illusions... I also think they hacked your system... Just giving you a big warning and that is... This might be an evil plan... Think about it." I said while walking off....

While i was walking off i had an urge to go outside. I look at R and he nods his head. We were walking outside and i see team Pride fla- JNPR.

"Wassup." I said. Then we had a conversation. Pyrrha walks off and i follow.

"What's up Pyrrha?" I ask. She looks up and her face lights up. I sit by her and we started talking.

But she was acting unusal... I mean she is acting much better then she was when there was this certain time period of 9 months and she acted weird... But meh.

I shrug it off but she ran off and i was confused. Meh.

I walk back to my dorm and look in the mirror... I see a black wolf i shake my head. I look to my counter and see an emerald...

It was very shiny. I take it and put it in my pocket. I just have this feeling that i might need it for the future (the emerald secret feels).

I went to bed and started questioning life... Why was i the one with the curse? Will i accidentally kill anyone?

Who ate my chips? Will i have anybody else in my harem? Why do i have this sudden feeling that death will happen?

WHO ATE MY CHIPS?! Will i be able to stay calm? Why was that emerald there?

If i punch myself and it hurts does that make me weak or strong? Why do i have this feeling i might lose my instruments?

Why do i strip? Is my dragon family telling me the truth about my real family? What happens if my father is alive...

We only have about 2-4 minutes to live but breathing just reset the time... WHO ATE MY FUCKING CHIPS?!?!?!?!

I then fell asleep. I woke up and went to the seats of the tournament... I see Emerald?!

"Guys I'm going to... Get food." I said while lying. "Ah okay." Reo said. Looks like Ruby knows of the lies.

I run towards the back room or whatever it is. I see hood man that i always bump into. "(Y/n) this is the last time i might be able to say this before it is too late... Change sides." He said.

"Why would i listen to you?!" I exclaimed. He looks in my pocket. "An emerald... It will help you in the future." He said...

I was full on confused. But he just angers me. I look at him.

"Get out of my way..." I said. I sense Ruby not too far away. "I know what you are planning... Let me through! I don't want to see Penny die!" I yell.

Hood man sighs but blocks my way. I look at him and growl. I run up towards him.

I drop my werewolf killing sword... Hood man picks it up?! "W-what... H-how?" I question.

"Ah it has been so long since i wield this." He said. I growl and got him cut off guard by sending an attack near him.

I got the sword back but... I was confused. I then heard the words that i never wanted to hear...

Penny is going to fight Pyrrha... Emerald lady can make illusions and... She can make it so Pyrrha tries to protect herself but...

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" I yell. Hood man still stays in my way. "PLEASE! MY FRIEND IS GOING TO DIE! JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY!" I yelled while a few tears run down my face.

I then heard screaming... "P-penny..." I stutter out. I run the opposite direction and i see Penny.

My eyes turn red... But then i hide my ears and tail. I need to somehow transfer my anger.

Then i heard grimm attack. I am very confused. People were running around.