12. The dance...

3rd person pov:
It was a beautiful night and you can see people dressed up. But wait someone was missing? Of course it was (y/n).

"Where can she be?" Yang asks Ruby. "This is (y/n) we are talking about... She is always late to something for stupid reasons...." Ruby said. Blake was waiting outside.

Meanwhile with (y/n):
A certain Ultima was running in her tuxedo and was running around buying things. "(Y/n)! I got all of the chocolate! And I made sure it was substitute just in case they ask you to share!" Simba yells while in his full form and was carrying a big ass bag. (Y/n) then sees the flower shop and starts running to it.

Later she got so many flowers. "I think... I got enough for each girl..." (Y/n) said. Simba nods.

(Y/n) looks at her watch and gasps. "SHIT! I am late!" (Y/n) yells. But then you can see Kirby in a tuxedo and was carrying a wrapped up fish.

(Y/n) then motions the group to get ontop of her. Simba grabs (y/n)'s back while Kirby gets on her head. "Hold on!" (Y/n) says.

"Wait don't tell m-" Simba was cut off by (y/n) turning the ground to ice. (Y/n) then lit her fists with fire and starts running.

Simba then grew his wings and starts flapping them. And they were off to Beacon. (Y/n) sees Blake about to leave and (y/n) was not having any of that shit.

"Simba throw me towards Blake!" (Y/n) yells. Simba was hesitant but got (y/n) into position and kirby was clinging on to the fish. Simba then throws them towards Blake and Blake looks up to see this.

"Oh my go-" Blake was cut off by (y/n) landing on top of her. "Heh sorry" (y/n) said while helping Blake up. "What took you so long?" Blake asks while laughing a bit.

"Well uh i was getting you and the girls something..." (Y/n) sheepishly said. "Oh yea and uh... It was hard to get a good fish." (Y/n) said while Kirby was shoving the fish to (y/n) and (y/n) gives it to Blake.

Blake smiles and Simba finally lands with the chocolate and flower bag. (Y/n) then went through the bags and gave a bouquet of flowers and chocolate to Blake. Blake smiles and takes them.

"So are we going to have the dance or what?" Blake asks. (Y/n) smirks and grabs Blake's hand. "Well come on!" (Y/n) said while running inside.

Simba sighs but Kirby helps Simba with the other bag. Simba smiles and they run inside. Once inside the girls are looking towards the group.

"Heh sorry... I uh got you all flowers and chocolate..."(y/n) said. The girls blink a bit and (y/n) rummage through the bags and gave the girls their flowers and chocolate including Glynda...

"Anyways Blake how about my dance?" (Y/n) asks. Blake smiles and takes (y/n)'s hand. They were dancing and bumped into Ren and Jaune dancing.

They then see Neptune kinda dancing terribly and Sun was laughing. "Hey Neptune look this is how you dance..." (Y/n) said while dancing with Blake.

Kirby was watching intensely and is taking mental notes. Simba was laughing at how focused Kirby is. After some time (y/n) got a chance to dance with almost every girl but she then remebers Ruby.

(Y/n) went up to Ruby. "Mind atleast get in one dance?" (Y/n) asks. Ruby looks down.

"Well these heels are killing me so i might dance terribly." Ruby said. "Well I honestly don't care if you dance terribly i just care if i spend time with you." (Y/n) said.

Ruby smiles and takes (y/n)'s hand. You can see Yukio nodding his head and Igneel dancing with Acnologia. Even though Ruby was dancing kinda terribly she got the hang of it.

That was when Shine starts playing and (y/n) sees JNPR dancing. Well Jaune in a dress because (y/n) and Jaune had a bet...

Flashback:
'(y/n) was looking at Jaune and smirks. "Hey Jaune if i get a dance with almost all of my girls you have to wear a dress." (Y/n) said. "And if you don't?" Jaune asks. "I have to go on a death trap..." (Y/n) said. Jaune thinks about it and nods.'

End of flash back:

(Y/n) ran towards the floor and starts dancing along. Then (y/n) sees Yukio giving a sign to break dance. Igneel shrugs while Acnologia had the go for it look.

(Y/n) smirks and strips. She then starts break dancing and people were cheering in the crowd. Kirby joins with Simba and the trio was break dancing.

But then (y/n)'s ears picked something up same with the dragons. "Looks like all the people are distracted..." What sound like Mercury's voice said. (Y/n) looks at the dragons and the dragons shrug.

(Y/n) puts her clothes on. And sees Ruby walking away. (Y/n) runs outside and sees someone hoping building to building and knows what is up. Simba looks at (y/n).

"Go get Ruby..." (Y/n) said. Simba nods his head. (Y/n) runs out of the building and follows the figure.

Simba was with Ruby and they reach the tower. "What do you want to do?" Ruby asks. "Attack..." (Y/n) said with a serious face.

Ruby nods and calls her locker. (Y/n) runs into the tower and sees the bodies on the ground. Ruby was looking around too and point to the elevator.

Simba was ontop of Ruby's shoulder. (Y/n) gulps but heads in with Ruby. (Y/n) being (y/n) was having motion sickness.

Ruby walks out and sees the masked lady (cinder). Cinder and Ruby start fighting. (Y/n) finally got her self together and sees Cinder shooting arrows at Ruby.

(Y/n) jumps infront of the attack and ate the fire that came out. "Mm fire so uh... Nice mask?" (Y/n) said.

Cinder was blushing but amazed that (y/n) ate her attack. Then a man with a hood and oh god it is Anakin appears. "Ruby take care of mask lady while i take care of... Uh.... This dude." (Y/n) said.

Ruby nods. (Y/n) then attacks Anakin. "(Y/n) stop fighting me... Just switch sides and it won't be difficult for y-" Anakin was cut off by (y/n).

"SHUT UP! I WILL NEVER SWITCH!" (Y/n) yells while using a fire dragon iron fist. Anakin sighs but attacks. Anakin and (y/n) were still fighting and were close to the window.

But then Anakin used this attack that caused an explosion making (y/n) crash into the window and fall. "(Y/n)!" Ruby yells and cinder escapes with Anakin.

"Oof!" (Y/n) yells when she lands on the ground. The elevator doors open and Ironwood was there with the dragons. Ruby was kinda panicking.

"Gah where did they go?!" Acnologia yelled. "I-i don't know but where did (y/n) go?" Igneel asks. Yukio looks at the window.

"Well.... As the looks of it she crashed through the window and fell out.." Yukio said. The elevator doors ding again and you can see (y/n).

"I'm good... DADS AND UNCLE YUKIO!" (Y/n) yells while hug tackling them. "Oh yea Ruby these are my dads and my uncle yukio... They are dragons but have the ability to turn into human." (Y/n) said and Ruby nods.

The next day:
Ruby and (y/n) were talking with Ironwood, Glynda, And Ozpin. "There was also this man... The same man that knows of my curse..." (Y/n) said. After some time they were allowed to leave.

"Let me walk you to your dorm..." (Y/n) said while Ruby nods. Simba flys near (y/n) while Kirby was ontop of (y/n)'s head.

At the dorm meeting Zwei:
(Y/n) was leaning against the wall. Yang opens the container and a dog came out. Blake immediately ran to the top bunk with Simba. Kirby looks up at Zwei and waves.

(Y/n) walks up slowly to Zwei while Weiss was talking to him. Zwei looks at (y/n) and immediately ran up to her. Zwei barks and (y/n) pets him.

Ruby was kinda jealous. "Wow Zwei is taking a liking to (y/n)..." Yang said amazed. "Probably because (y/n) is like an Alpha and dogs arr kind connected to wolves so yeaaaa." Simba said.

That is when the first year students were called.