60. Ethereal bonds

(Y/n)'s pov:
I couldn't believe my eyes... Is that... Pyrrha?

Wait she died though... How is she alive?! "Well uh... This is awkward..." Acnologia/Pa said.

But then this place started shaking like crazy. Me and the dragons fell over. Pyrrha walks up and sighs she takes out the other GFs.

That is when this island thingy stopped shaking. I got up and looked at Pyrrha... "Say something..." Zeref said.

"P-Pyrrha?" I stutter out. Pyrrha nods her head. I started crying a bit.

She hugged me while crying too. "Pyrrha.... I-I saw... How?" I stutter out while crying. "(Y/n)... I did die... But these two people revived me... I'm so sorry..." Pyrrha said while crying. 'Zeref and Mavis... Thank you.' I thought in my mind.

"What are you sorry for?" I ask. "I'm sorry for just leaving you... I'm sorry i went up there knowing that i was going to lose a deadly battle..." Pyrrha said.

"I'm sor-" Pyrrha was about to say more doubtful stuff by i cut her off with a kiss. Pyrrha immediately kissed back while messing up my hair and pulling me deeper into the kiss.

I held her by the waist. I was about to lick her lips for entrance but uncle Yukio clears his throat awkwardly. Igneel/dad starts fake coughing.

Me and Pyrrha pull apart. "Aw... But this might be the end of the world if we don't do anything about it..." Uncle Yukio said.

"Pyrrha... I know about Parker." I said. Pyrrha sighs. "I get your reasoning and we can raise him together but right now we need to head to the cannon room." I said while everyone nods.

3rd person pov:
Michael well the demon warlock whatever he goes by was panting. He looks at the detective trio, Holla, and Toby who has wide eyes.

"Leave... Find help." Holla said. "You can't be serious... Look at you... You won't last a second on your own!" Rowan yells...

"Find the cursed woman... With a scale scarf... And red tipped ears and tail... Just like those many years ago... I can feel her presence here with us... She's the only one here able to end him." Holla said.

"W-what the hell are you talking about? It sounds like you are describing the ultima." Toby said. Michale was focusing his attention on the relic.

"Just listen! There's no time! She will be able to wield alot of power!" Holla said. Michael looks at Holla... "I won't be able to hold him for long... Go!" Holls said.

The trio and Toby ran off. "I think not..." Michael said. Michael smirks and powers up a green beam.

The trio and Toby look behind them. Michael aims the beam at Holla. Holla deflects the beam and has white glowing eyes... He was in a stance.

The trio and Toby was gone. Michael chuckles. "This again? You really are just stupid... No wonder why you let people take hold of your heritage..." Michael said.

"I chose to believe this world was worth protecting... I choose to step in when the world needs me..." Holla said. Michael spreads his arms wide... (In Minecraft it looks like he was T-posing xD)

"Yet here we are... And where are they now?" Michael questions. Michael scoffs and puts his arms down.

"This is where it all ends..." Michael said. "Don't you dare underestimate the lengths they will go for them to hold what's dear to them." Holla said.

Then Michael and Holla's eyes glow.

Meanwhile Terry was talking with the rest... Terry gave them the realm breaker. "You may need this..." Terry said. Then he runs off.

Oscar was looking at the realm breaker briefcase.

Meanwhile Yang was walking up with the sword. "Uh oh..." Jaune, Ruby, and Katelyn mumble.

Yang jumps up at Ruby. Ruby remebers the hand to hand combat she was learning. Ruby dodges Yang's attack.

Katelyn and Jaune were looking in (y/n)'s messy backpack. Yang cuts Ruby's arm. Ruby steps back and looks at her arm.

Yang drops the sword and punches Ruby (oh boy). Ruby punches Yang hard in the face. This made Yang step back a bit.

Yang walks up and was about to attack Ruby again but Ruby uses her force and kicks Yang back. "WHERE THE HELL IS THAT POTION?!" Jaune questions.

"HOW THE HELL DOES (Y/N) USE THIS BACK PACK... IT IS LIKE MARY POPPINS!" Katelyn yells.

"Yang, Please stop this!" Ruby yells. Yang punches Ruby and grabs her. Yang throws Ruby out the window.

Ruby lands on the white surface that is attached to the celestial cannon. Ruby luckily landed on her feet. Ruby sees Jaune amd Katelyn were up there still.

"COME ON! FIGHT ME!" Ruby yells. Yang smirks and jumps down with the sword. Ruby was knocked back a bit.

She stands up to see Yang with her sword stuck in the ground. "Yang... I know you are still in there... Please fight back." Ruby said while Yang picks her sword up.

Yang keeps on trying to attack Ruby but Ruby keeps dodging. Ruby got knocked back a bit. Yang was ontop of Ruby and was raising her sword up.

"It's... Over." Yang said. Yang points the sword at Ruby's head "I'll always love you... Big sister." Ruby said.. Yang was about to strike until something shattered on her.

Yang's eyes widen and got flashbacks of her family spending time together. And a flashback of her and team RWBY... Yang's final flashback was (y/n) propsing.

Yang's eyes went back to lilac and she had wide eyes. Ruby looks behind her to see Jaune and Katelyn. "R-Ruby..." Yang said.

"Yang!" Ruby yells while jumping up and hugging Yang. Yang was crying. "I'm so sorry." Yang chokes out.

"Yang... It is fine... I know how it feels..." Ruby cries out. "Come on... We need to get (y/n) back." Jaune said.

Yang smiles. "Here Jaune..." Yang said while giving Jaune the sword. "You'll be needing it." Yang said. Jaune smirks.

Meanwhile the group was under the cannon, confused... But then Blake sniffs the air.

"(Y/n) is near by.... But why do i smell Pyrrha's scent?" Blake questions. Ren and Nora look at her. Everyone shrugs.

They then see the dragons. "Oh before you ask... Yes (y/n) is okay... She is coming." Acnologia said. "Yo!" (Y/n) yells. They all look at her to see her and Pyrrha.

"Hi (y/n)... Hi Pyrrha!" Nora said happily not realising that Pyrrha is alive. "Wait a second... PYRRHA?!" Nora exclaims.

"Uh... Hello." Pyrrha said. Winter and Weiss were looking at eachother. Winter takes out her scroll and tries searching 'can people come back to life after turning into dust?'

"H... How?" Blake questions.