61. Reborn... part 1

3rd person pov:
Everyone was staring at (y/n) and Pyrrha. "Well... Uh..." (Y/n) starts but trails off. "Uh... Is Blaze okay?" (Y/n) asks.

Blake looks at (y/n). "No... We actually don't know but we think he is dead." Qrow said. "Okay now explain how Pyrrha is alive." Nora said.

"Uh... About that. I was given another chance." Pyrrha said. Ren smiles.

"Waitttttt (y/n) will you propose to Pyrrha too?" Nora whispers to (y/n). "Yeah but not here. Because it is too dangerous..." (Y/n) whispers back.

"(Y/n)... I'm glad you are okay." Tai said. Everyone else nods their heads. "Lets just not talk about how Pyrrha is back alive." Winter said and the rest agrees.

Zack was there and sees (y/n)... Zack then remembers Ruby. Zack sighs and leaves.

But then Ruby's group ran up to them. "Before you guys ask... Pyrrha got a second chance." Weiss

(Y/n)'s eyes widen when she sees the rest. (Y/n) sighs and thanks Zeref and Mavis. (Y/n) runs up to Ruby and hugs her.

(Y/n) sees the cut and uses ice to close it. "Rubes... You're alive...." (Y/n) mumbles. Ruby smiles.

"Yeah..." Ruby said. They pull apart but Yang and Katelyn runs up and hugs (y/n). "We are so sorry!" Katelyn yells.

"No i should be the one saying sorry... I beat the two of you because i lost my cool. I got everyone into this mess." (Y/n) said.

Everyone looks at eachother and went up to hug (y/n) EVERYBODY (Including Qrow and Maria also the Ace-ops)

They all pull away and the place shakes. "Oh god..." The dragons and (y/n) said before falling sick to the ground.

Everyone steps back. Once the building stopped shaking everyone had wide eyes. (Y/n) looks behind her and sees Toby holding up a gun.

He walks down the stairs a bit. "It would be so easy... And all if this would be over." Toby said while walking down more.

"No one else has to live in fear... No one else family teared apart." Toby said. "You're just a monster... So easy." Toby said.

(Y/n) looks down then the detective trio runs up. "TOBY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Rowan yells and he sees the group. "TOBY PUT THE RIFLE DOWN!" Reo yells.

"And give this up? I have the opportunity to end this entire struggle right here right now!" Toby yells. Ruby hugs (y/n). The rest of the harem follows.

The trio try to walk down. "ONE MORE STEP AND I WILL FIRE!" Toby yells. He breaths in and out.

Jaune growls and stands way infront of (y/n). "W-what are you doing?" Toby asks. "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Toby yells.

"NO! Enough of us have been hurt! I won't let anyone else harm my friends!" Jaune yells. "That goes for me too!" Katelyn yells while walking up.

"Us too!" The Ace-ops yell. "Count me in!" Oobleck and Port yells while stepping up. "Count us in!" The dragons yelled while stepping up. "Junior detectives will not allow their friends to get injured!" Sun and Neptune yell while stepping up.

Tai and Qrow step up also. Maria steps up. Ren smirks and steps up.

Oscar runs up. "That goes for all of us." The harem yells while stepping up. Toby looks at this.

Until Jackal takes the gun away.

Meanwhile lots of thuds can be heard. Michael was slamming Holla against the wall. "Is that all you have? Nothing more to give?" Michael asks while laughing maniacally.

Michael keeps talking. "You had a relic of a willing soul... But it still wasn't enough to even leave a scratch." Michael said.

Michael drops Holla. Holla looks up. Michael punches Holla then drags Holla to an edge.

He raises Holla up by the throat. "Good bye... Old man..." Michael says and raises Holla up.

He throws Holla down really hard.

Meanwhile... Alarms were blaring and the building was shaking and everyone falls down onto the ground. (Y/n) and the dragons got severe motion sickness.

Everyone stands up after the shaking stops. "We're not in level anymore... What the fuck is going on?" Qrow said.

"The old man..." Toby said. "Holla..." Zeref and Mavis said. (Y/n) was confused but she shook it off.

Rowan starts explaing how Michael tried to take (y/n)'s soul and how Michael used the cannon to take the souls of everybody on the island.

But then Rowan remembers what Holla said about someone who has a scaled scarf and red ears and tail tips. He looks at (y/n).

"(Y/n)... The old man said that you can destroy Michael..." Rowan said. Igneel looks at Acnologia...

But then Oscar heard Ozpin... "Shocking that i am back but... It won't be for long... (Y/n) can hold Michael back... Her semblance or secret... Tell the others that (y/n) will be able to handle this." Ozpin said.

"Guys... He said that (y/n) is the only one able to destroy the demon warlock..." Oscar said.

(Y/n) looks up and sighs. "I'll do it... If it means i will be able to protect everyone i care about." (Y/n) said.

But then a raven flies in. Qrow and Yang's eyes widen. The Raven turns into Raven.

"M-mom?!" Yang exclaims. Raven sighs. "I felt a disturbance..." Raven said.

(Y/n) smiles. "Well Raven we were just going up against the demon warlock." (Y/n) said. "Also.... Why is everybody dead?" Raven asks.

"Uh... Celestial cannon." (Y/n) said. Raven sighs. "We all need to make a distraction. (Y/n) you hold the realm breaker... Who knows what Michael might be planning." Raven said.

Qrow gives (y/n) the realm breaker. She takes it out if the suitcase and puts it in the pockets of her pants.

"Wait so how are we going to cause a distraction?" Qrow asks. Raven came up with a plan and tells everyone.

"Wait... How did you get here?" Qrow asks. "I flew..." Raven said.  But (y/n)'s arm starts glowing a bit.

Meanwhile Michael was looking down the edge. Terry runs up.

"Travis!" Terry yells. "Well well... How did you get here?" Michael asks while turning around. Terry's eyes widen.

"W-what did you do to him?" Terry questions. Michael teleports infront of Terry.

"All he can do is sit there and watch..." Michael said. "TRAVIS! Please if you are in there please listen to me!" Terry yells but Michael picks him up by the throat.

Michael kept talking crap. Until Raven flew in. Michael gets annoyed.

Michael drops Terry to swat the bird aka Raven away.  But then Qrow flies in. Michael grew extremely annoyed.

"HOW ARE BIRDS FLYING IN HER-" Michael was cut off by seeing the group. Michael growls.

Toby tries shooting Michael. But Michael walks up to Toby and throws him aside.

Michael walks back to the middle... "This... Presence..." Michael said. Then (y/n) was running up.

"Missed me relic boy?" (Y/n) asks with her red eyes... Michael sees tribal marks growing on (y/n).

Michael's eyes widen... 'no... An etherious demon! Wait... It can't be... The Etherious Ultima... Also known as the E-Ultima... But she isn't in her demon form so this will be easy to do.' Michael thought.

Everyone else was watching in the sidelines...