14. Vytal Festival/ Fighting birdy boy and Elsa

(Y/n)'s pov:
Ah how i love fighting! But of course i have to have a team and uh... Well...

My team is great? I look to see Kirby eating stuff while Simba was drinking tea. Yea it is a great team.

Ozpin said i get to fight! I look and see guards are by me. Of course i have to be supervised.

I am just training with the baby grimm and it is just eep. Beo the beowolf was chasing its tail. Nev the nevermore is flying freely.

And TJ the Taijitu is just chilling. Yea nice names i guess? "I can't wait to kick butt!" I yelled.

The soldiers were chuckling at me. There goes Reo and Jackal they are werewolves and my friends! "Wait till Rowan comes." Reo said.

"Wait agent R?!" I said suprised. "Yea R doesn't want to miss you fight." Jackal said. "Hehe wait till he meets Beo,Nev, and TJ" I said.

Simba was currently working on his flying skills.

After RWBY fought:
I saw Emerald going up to team RWBY. I walked up with my bandana and Kirby on my head of course with Reo, Simba, And Jackal following. "Hey guys." I said.

"Oh (y/n)!" Ruby said. "So are you going to fight?" Yang asks. "Heck ya! I have kirby and simba!" I said.

"That pink fluff ball and a talking flying cat?" Mercury asks. "Hold up... Kirby will destroy you." I said. "How?" Mercury asks.

Kirby gets off my head and starts sucking stuff up. Then Kirby stops and smiles. Mercury just stands there.

"I just can't wait to destroy people!" I yelled. Team RWBY decided to get noodles and i went up to them knowing something bad will happen.

"Hold up shop keep. I have some money." I said while giving the shop keep my card. He smiles and nods while giving RWBY their noodles.

"Oooh team JNPR is up next." I said. "Why do you love all the fighting?" Ruby asks. "I dunno probably my nature i just dunno." I said.

Nora then burps and i shruged. "Eh seen better burps." I said. The others stare at me like i was crazy.

We all start talking until JNPR was called. "Good luck team rainbow." I said. "Why do you call us that?" Ren asks.

"Geez i dunno because your team is straight as a circle." I said. Me and team RWBY are in the crowd and we start cheering for JNPR.

Deep into the fight and i see Nora jumping off the mountain. All i can say is that i really want to fight.

Time skip to when team SSSN is fighting NDGO but instead it is (y/n) vs NDGO:
"Now we have one of Beacon's strongest team of weirdness if i do say so." Port said. "Ah yes it was supposed to be a solo team but a partner came in and then another... A 3 person team?" Oobleck questions. "But this team is going against NDGO." Port said.

I was seen with Kirby and Simba. People were cheering and had 'Date me too' signs... I was really uncomfortable with all these fans.

"Uh on second thought i don't want to fight..." I said. But of course i had to. "We seriously have to fight a pink thing and a cat?" Nebula said. Okay on second thought let me at them.

Then the bell to start has ring and the formats came up. "No hard feelings but... I really want to win sooooooo I'm not going easy." I said. "Ah yes (y/n) usually being cocky." Oobleck said.

Team NDGO tried to attack me but Simba turned into Lion form. I then strip. "OH MS. (Y/N) (L/N) IS GETTING SERIOUS!" Port yells into the mic. Kirby starts eating his surroundings.