48. Empowering a demon

3rd person pov:
Travis and Katelyn were walking... "How long are they going to keep us here for? I-i don't care if it's free we should be allowed to go!" A random lady said while Travis and Katelyn walked by...

"Man... I shouldn't of used the last body wash last night... Soap is becoming harder and harder to find!" A guy said. Travis and Katelyn just kept walking. Travis stops in his tracks.

"Katelyn?" Travis asks. "This is just wrong!" Katelyn said. Travis chuckles....

"I told buying an extra bottle of body wash was going to save us in the long run." Travis said. "Not that..." Katelyn said. "But i did a good thing... Right?" Travis asks.

"No... Yes yes you did Travis it's just..." Katelyn trails off. "What's wrong baby?" Travis asks. "It's the fact that we are being forced to stay on this island... The fact the house where (y/n) was staying was ransacked... And that we don't know where anyone is..." Katelyn said.

"Katelyn i... Understand your frustrations but Y'know... The ultima..." Travis said. "I'm tired of that excuse! They can't just feed that to us anymore and expect that we are okay by being detained... Just because of a theory... We deserve answers..." Katelyn said. Travis sighs...

"You're right." Travis said. "Travis i want to get off this island..." Katelyn said. "I do too... Then what are we sitting around for? We can be just like everyone elese and complain or we could do something about! We can go to the docks and figure out what is going on... If that doesn't work then we can do plan (Y/n)." Travis said.

"Yeah! Wait plan (y/n)?" Katelyn agrees but questions. "... Destroy everything in our path and cause mishap and violence." Travis said. "Oh." Katelyn said.

Travis starts walking and Katelyn follows him. They see a crowd and go up to the crowd... GF were blocking everything.

"Guess everyone came to complain..." Travis said. People were yelling at the GF.

"Everyone calm down! The calmer you guys are the easier this will be." A GF guy yells through a megaphone. "Cooperate?ugh i guess it is plan (y/n)." Travis mumbels.Travis walks up in the crowd...

Travis starts yelling at the GF making the GF hit him. Travis gets knocked out. The GF used this as a warning.

Travis was in a dark room... (Aka his mindset)... He looks around aimlessly....

"Worthless..." A ghostly figure of Travis said. "W-what?" Travis questions. "You couldn't even stand up for her let alone defend yourself... You even tried your friend's method" The figure said.

Travis was confused. "You belong down there... In the dirt." The figure said. "Where... I belong." Travis says while confused. "A pathetic excuse for a Valkrum a complete waste of oxygen... " The figure said. Travis looks down.

"I can help you..." The figure says. "H-huh?" Travis questions. Katelyn was yelling Travis's name and he got up.

"Travis are you okay?" Katelyn asks. She helps Travis up. Katelyn was about to throw down with the GF but there were three... Katelyn growls and lets Travis follow her.

'How the hell does (y/n) even do it?' Travis questions in his head.

Meanwhile at a place:
"If you hurt her so help me..." Cabott growls and trails off while the GF calms him down. Callen was in an interrogation room. Toby walks in.

"Hey there." He said. He walks up to the other seat. "Can i get you anything? A water? A snack perhaps." Toby asks. "Why am i here?" Callen asks.

"Straight to the point aye?" He asks. "Why. Am. I. Here?!" Callen exclaims. "Fine..." He said while grabbing a picture of (y/n) and Coco walking around.

"Where's your daughter?" He asks. "What?!" Callen exclaims. "Where is your daughter?" He asks once more.

"Even if i did know... What makes you think i would tell you?! You're keeping us here against our will!" Callen exclaims. "And for a good reason..." Toby said.

"What reason could that possibly be? The rumor about the ultima? It is a fairy tale you are just wasting your time here." Callen said. "Tell me... Do you know why people fear the Ultima?" Toby asks. "No because it's not real." Callen said.

Toby sighs. "Years ago... When i was a little boy the Guardian forces investigated lots of murders.... It was a massacre... Bodies everywhere... Out of a shadow the glare of red eyes had met them face to face... The Ultima went berserk... Then a woman met the Ultima face to face... She was engulfed in pain... She used all of her strength to make sure her comrades escaped and made sure i escaped..." Toby said. "That woman was my mother... And the ultima was Anakin (l/n)." Toby adds.

Toby does on and on. "It will kill without hesitation... It has happened many times in the past... And it will happen again." Toby said. "If your daughter is with this monster then in a matter of time she would be hurt or killed." Toby said.

"So tell me... Where is your daughter." Toby asks.

Meanwhile:
Jaune and Ruby were just talking... They left to go shop. Meanwhile the tv turns up. Michael was talking crap about capturing the Ultima.

"If someone is with the Ultima or you are the Ultima i suggest turn yourself in... Before anyone else gets hurt." Michael said. Igneel turns the TV off and sighs.

He thinks it is a trap. Acnologia hugs Igneel from behind. "Hey don't worry..." Acnologia said.

Meanwhile (y/n) was just sitting on the couch.... She sighs and just looks up.

"Hey (y/n)." Simba said. "Yeah?" (Y/n) asks. "Will we make it out of here alive?" Simba asks. This made (y/n)'s eyes widen...

"Simba... I-i don't know... The GF are after me and some part of me just wants to turn myself in to let you guys escape... But another part of me thinks this is a way just to get power." (Y/n) said... Simba looks at (y/n) and hugs her. "We aren't going to sacrifice you just for us to live... We are in this together... Till the end." Simba said.

(Y/n) smiles... "Till the end." (Y/n) said.