56. Out of time

3rd person pov:
People were panicking. "Listen up. I know all of you want to leave. The second we open this gate everyone needs to make their ways to the boats. Everyone needs to move in an orderly fashion." The GF said through the megaphone.

She puts her arm down. "What do we do when they get there? There are no boats." The GF by the other GF said. "Doesn't matter... They won't get there." The other GF said.

"We're opening the gates begin moving slowly." The GF said through her megaphone. Then the gates open.

People walk in slowly. "Sir we opened the gate your witnesses are moving into position." A GF said in his walkie talkie. "Perfect make sure no one splits up from the group. No one can be wondering around after she's captured..." Michael's voice said.

"Yes sir." The GF said.

Meanwhile with Michael:
Michael chuckles darkly and asks Katelyn to come towards him. Katelyn walks up to him. "Yes sir?" Katelyn asks.

"Travis Travis Travis... It's been so long since i switched bodies again." Michael said. Katelyn giggles. "Travis you are so much easier to get to then your farther." Michael said. He chuckles.

"He didn't have anyone to care about when i took over." Michael said.

In the mindset:
"Do you actually like her... Love her?" Michael asks. "Or... Did you just want to use her... We can have so much fun together... Do you want to have fun with her?" Michael asks.

Out of mindset:
"I want to have fun." Katelyn said. "Of course you do..." Michael said. Katelyn giggles.

"So much strength... And so pretty... Katelyn your father never knew what we did to you..." Michael said. "And if you get any smart ideas..." Michael said. He then lifts Katelyn by the throat.

"I won't hesitate to take her away..." Michael said. He then drops Katelyn. A helicopter came and a GF told Michale that (y/n) was near.

Michael told Katelyn to get ready...

Meanwhile:
(Y/n) was walking with a depressed look. She got near stairs but she trips. She gets up and keeps on walking.

Meanwhile a group of werewolves were infront of Ein on a bridge. Ein was manically laughing...

A lady walks up to two GF. "Guards werewolves on that bridge over there." The lady said while pointing to the bridge Ein was on.  The GFs told her that they were no harm and for her to keep moving.

"The look on her face was so worth the wait... She was so shocked... She didn't even say a word. I wonder how quickly she died... What did she say? Did she cry? Did she try to save her? Or maybe... Maybe she put her out of her misery..." Ein said while manically laughing.

"I can't wait to see her face again!" Ein said. "Don't worry Michael... I'll kill her... I'll kill her just like you said... You made me strong... And i won't fail you again." Ein mumbles.

GF were showing guest where to go. Blaze turns around... "She's here." Blaze said. (Y/n) walks up to the bridge.

"Look!" Someone shouts. "The Ultima she's right there!" Another person shouts. The GF look.

"What?" A GF questions. The GF start talking to the walkie talkie... They grab their guns and walk run.

"It's the ultima!" A lady shouts. "She's right there! If they capture her then this is all over!" A man shouts. "We can finally go home." A lady said. "Lock her up!" A man shouts.

"Just kill her the world will be safer without her!" A man yells and people were shouting.