35. Always be the one... and how the f did Coco parents get here?

Coco's pov:
I was just walking around on the beach until... "Mija!" A familiar voice said. Oh no...  "Mom?!" I question.

"Oh Coco the General wanted us to be here." My dad said. "I uh... Well isn't this a surprise." I said.

My mom was talking to me until the very hot (y/n) came by... "Hey Coco i was wondering if..." She trails off. My mom turns to face (y/n).

"You..." She said. (Y/n) gulps. "O-oh h-hey..." (Y/n) stutters. My dad felt pity for (y/n). Until....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Aw look at those ears and tail." My mom squeals. (Y/n) looks at me asking for help. "Mom?" I question. Because heh my mom hated (y/n)'s guts. Like (y/n) was on my mom's hit list....
Flashbacks:
"Hello there it is great seeing you again ms. Ad-" (y/n) was cut off by my mom looking murderous...

....

(Y/n) and i were about to kiss until she stopped with wide eyes. I look to see my mom. (Y/n) gulps. "Uh... How about we study?" (Y/n) said in a squeaky scared voice...

End of flashbacks:
Then i remember... My mom loves werewolves.

"Ugh please stop being obsessed about werewolves..." My dad said. "Uh... I'm just going to the private pool yeah..." (Y/n) said while running off.

(Y/n)'s pov:
Well that was awkward as fuck. But i see Ruby looking at the pool... She sometimes get scared about swimming. Yang was sighing in the background while Winter was drinking tea. Basic bitch, but my basic bitch.

I sigh. I take my jacket off and i am in my waterproof shorts and bra. I never really like swimwear because... They are fucking uncomfortable and one wrong move and people will see your privates.

I jump into the pool. "Come on Rubes! The water isn't that deep! I promise" I said. "Hmmm i-i dunno what if a shark bites me an-" i cut her off by walking up to her and i grabbed her.

I placed her in the water. Yang was laughing while Winter was shaking her head. I start laughing while Ruby was spitting water out.

"The only thing you need to worry about biting you is me." I said. "Oh yeah? Take this!" She said while splashing water on me.

"Aww isn't this cute? And (y/n)'s cute ears and tail." Yang said. I started blushing. Maria walks up uh oh.

"Y'know i dated a werewolf in my time... I mean was the sexiest young thing." Maria said and started laughing. I forgot this old lady can be a bit crazy. Maria starts walking off.

Oscar was just watching in the background... Ruby then sat at the edge and i just joined her. We were talking. I want someone to pet me :(

She then read my mind and started petting me. Yang joins in by petting my tail. Winter was just shaking her head and laughing.

"So!" I heard uncle Yukio's voice making us all startled. "I couldn't find a tour guide..." He said.

Uh oh. "But that's okay! Because you guys got the next best thing!" He said. "Please no..." I said.

"Me!" He said. "Just kill us now!" I groaned. "Shut up I'm not that bad..." Uncle Yukio said.

"Remember my niece... I have explained the most complicated things to the most elegant people. Making me elegant" He said in his professional voice. "Now lemme tell you what i found in this info packet." He said in a giddy voice.

My uncle can be bipolar to be honest. "What happened to you being elegant?" I ask. "Shut up I'm on vacation!" He said while Ruby and Yang were laughing i hear winter giggle a bit. Bingo...

"Now lets see... So starlight is comprised in nine parks total... Each one has a unique theme. To beaches to jungles there is so much to do in starlight! Each park has it's own share of attractions and house huts. So if you can't make it to another park on time you can check in with a hotel. It usually takes an entire summer to go through all of starlight wonderland. But the most special place is in the center (death). Not many people get to go there." Uncle Yukio said while showing us the packet.

"So that's all there was?" I ask. "Well... The brochure was small... Most of the pages were just stickers." He said. Oh no... Ruby, yang, and stickers don't mix well.

Ruby gasps. "Stickers!" She said while running up to the stickers while uncle Yukio gave them to her.

"Do have an other details of other parts of the island?" I ask. "Well there is a kingdom land... Water land..." He stops. "And a snow land!" He said with lots of glee.

"The others we just have to experience ourselves (yeah death)!" Uncle Yukio said while laughing. "That's the beauty of having our first trip here! (When angels fa-)" he said.

"That sounds awesome! Lets go!" Ruby said. "Wait a minute missy (y/n) has one last physical therapy appointment." Yang said.

"I'm fine guys... We can go." I said. "Nope no way, we are staying here!" Ruby said. "Huh but we'r-" she cuts me off. "The only butt you're looking at is mine! While i plop it rigggghttt over here!" Ruby said while sitting in a wooden beach chair.

"I like her attitude." Winter said while walking up to us. She has the sneaky look. "Guys i am fine... I just want to take you guys to starlight wonderland." I said.

"We are already here and i can wait! Plus i want you to feel better... That means more to me then starlight." Ruby said. "She got a point." Winter said.

I growl. "Alright fine. I guess we can wait... But the moment my appointment is done i am taking you guys there!" I said. "Besides there are other fun things we can do together..." Yang said.

Winter was confused and just went back to sitting and drinking tea. I was blushing... "L-like what?" I ask with wide eyes and i was blushing. Uncle Yukio had stars in his eyes...

___________________________________________

I was sitting with a laughing Ruby and Yang... I was covered in stickers... "Well not what i was thinking but okay... You're just going to sit there (y/n)?" Uncle Yukio asks with a disappointed tone of voice and a disappointed look.

"It doesn't bother me... Plus it makes them smile." I said. After some time we went inside. "The Wolf pack is heading over here... And wanted to go to the big beach." I said while Ruby was sitting on the couch looking at me confused.

Yang was confused. "The big beach?" Ruby asks with a cute confused look. I explained to her what it was.

I see Dad and Coco's mom get into a little play argument. Yeah they are frienemies? After some time i got the stickers off... Me and Ruby walk into our room. "I uh one second!" I said.

Ruby nods as she wait by the door. I walk into the room... I look at my dresser... I see all the ring boxes for all the girls...

Even though Winter and i just got together... We knew eachother for a very long time... About a decade. And now i am legal age so i can propose to Glynda!

I look at them... "I just need to wait until the time is right. Perfect moment and I'll ask" I mumbled. Then i felt a hand on my back. "Everything okay?" Ruby asked. Oh god!

I shut the drawer quickly. "I uh yes everything is okay! I just need ro check on something!" I shouted with panic and laughed nervously... Thank God for her shortness... "Oh i see." She said... Wait did she put a star sticker on me?

"You didn't put a star sticker on me... Did you...?" I question suspiciously. "Huh? No i kinda ran out... I'm kinda sad about that." She said.

"Heh well how about we get you some more?" I ask. "Yay!" She said and we ran off.

Simba's pov:
Me and Kirby were looking at the two running off and i see a red star sticker on (y/n)'s back... "Oi Kirby... Why does (y/n) have a red star sticker on her back?" I question. "Poyo." Kirby said and shrugs.

Zwei and professor Oobleck came up to us. "Come on and lets prank Glynda!" Oobleck said. We nod.

I kinda ship Zwei and Kirby...