11. RWY +Simba vs NP + Kirby and (y/n) confessing war

3rd person pov:
(Y/n) was walking out of the elevator  and went to team JNPR's dorm. She sees Nora in a military helmet and yelling at the others. "Woah hold up... What about Ren just confess bluntly..." (Y/n) said.

"What who does that while confessing to their crush?!" Pyrrha exclaims... Kirby was pointing at (y/n). "Wait (y/n) you said you know how to play instruments right?" Nora asks.

"Yea?" (Y/n) questions. "Ren can confess by using a song!" Nora yells. "Uh... I honestly don't think i should play any instruments..." (Y/n) said with a nervous look.

"Why not?" Pyrrha asks. "But i will if i have to help Ren..." (Y/n) said.

Meanwhile in RWBY dorm:
"Wait so (y/n) can play any instrument?" Weiss asks. "Yea... Yukio taught her also her dads." Simba said. "Wait didn't (y/n) say her dads and uncle are dragons?" Ruby asks.

"Yea...? Why does that matter?" Weiss asks. "It is just cool!" Ruby says. "You guys are getting off topic... They have (y/n) so they will be trying to use music" Simba said.

And then the war began. Sometimes you can see the others glaring at eachother. But that is when Yang had an idea.

"Psst i have an idea..." Yang said. "What is it?" Ruby asks. "We have to get (y/n) on our side" Yang said.

Ruby nods. So this is what is happening... Later a ball was thrown into RWBY's dorm...

"BALL!" (Y/n) yells while running inside the dorm.... The door locks and (y/n) realised what happened...

"Alright (y/n) we need you to join us!" Yang said. (Y/n) gulps a bit and looks at them. "W-well that won't be fair..." (Y/n) stutters.

"You can't esc-" yang was cut off by the door busting down and you can see Nora. "Excuse me i think you have something that belongs to us..." Nora said while dragging (y/n).

They reach the dorm and welp (y/n) was caught in a loop. That is when (y/n) ran off stealthily and found Blake. "Blake... How about the dance?" (Y/n) asks.

"What no! Enemies are gathering!" Blake yells. (Y/n) sighs but an idea pops into her head. "Blake... Look all of us need a break... And i will let you help me make sure Ren and Jaune confess to eachother IF you go to the dance..." (Y/n) said.

Blake thinks about it and sees (y/n) look desperate. "Fine... But you have to dance with me..." Blake said. "Ho ho ho... I was already going to do that..." (Y/n) said.

Blake smirks. "So what is the plan?" Blake asks. "Well..." (Y/n) starts.

Meanwhile with the war:
Ren was inside team JNPR's dorm watching Nora and Pyrrha panic. "We can't find her!" Nora yells. Pyrrha sighs but walks to RWBY's dorm she knocks lightly on the door.

"WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!" Ruby yells. "Have you seen (y/n)?" Pyrrha asks. "Wait (y/n) is missing?" Weiss asks.

"Well looks like we both can't do the plan with her..." Nora said. "Well we will make sure Jaune confesses first!" Yang yells. "NO REN WILL!" Nora yells.

Then a fight started once again but Jaune gets a text on his scroll and walks out the dorm. Ren also does the same... They then were met up in (y/n)'s dorm.

"Wait what?" Jaune asks. Ren was confused until they were dragged in the dorm. The lights were turned off.

Until they were magically turned on and they were met with Blake and (y/n) sitting on a couch. "Ahem... Sit down" (y/n) said. Ren and Jaune look at eachother and sat down.

"We are going to talk about your relationship as teammates..." Blake said. They started talking until (y/n) stood up. "Stop hiding it..." (Y/n) said.

"Hiding what?" Ren and Jaune ask nervously. "That you two are gay for eachother... Just know people will accept you into the world and that you two need to learn how to accept eachother..." (Y/n) said while Blake nods.

"Let that sink in... Me and (y/n) are going to leave you two alone..." Blake said. Blake and (y/n) walk out of the dorm leaving Ren and Jaune alone. Jaune and Ren look at eachother and blush.

Blake and (y/n) were actually eavesdropping on listening in. "Uh... So nice weather?" Ren questions. Jaune sighs but has a boost of confidence.

"Ren they were right..." Jaune said. "What do you mean?" Ren asks. "Ren... I like you more then a friend... I love you... And i just can't hide forever so i am just getting it off my chest.." Jaune said.

"Jaune..." Ren said. Ren then kisses Jaune on the lips and Jaune was shocked but kissed back. After some time they pull apart.

"So are we going to the dance together as a couple?" Ren asks. "Yea." Jaune said. On the other side of the door Blake and (y/n) fist bump.

"FUCKING FINALLY!" (Y/n) yells. Blake was nodding. "Wait should we stop that war?" Ren asks.

"Yea i think we should..." (Y/n) said. The group walked to see Kirby eating things in RWBY's dorm meanwhile Simba was slapping Kirby with a fish. Nora and Yang were fighting and you can see Ruby and Pyrrha fighting weiss was just avoiding conflict.

"WOAH STOP THIS!" Ren yells. Everyone stopped. " Jaune and I confessed with the help of (y/n) and Blake..." Ren said. Everyone that was fighting look at eachother and look at Blake and (y/n)...

Weiss just sighs knowing this was going to happen. "Wait so how did you two confess?" Pyrrha asks. "Kinda bluntly..." Ren said.

Pyrrha and Nora blink a bit. (Y/n) and Blake fist bump again.

To when Neptune rejects Weiss thingy but now Weiss is gonna reject Neptune:

"Weiss i have like you and i was wondering if you want to go to the dance?" Neptune asks. (Y/n) was eavesdropping. "Neptune you are a nice guy... But i have a caring girlfriend i am sure you will find someone right for you..." Weiss rejected politely.

Neptune growls a bit and pins Weiss against the wall. "Why be with her when you can be with someone strong as me...?" Neptune asks. (Y/n) growls and shows herself.

"NEPTUNE!" (Y/n) yells. Neptune stops and looks at (y/n). Neptune looks down with a face of guilt knowing what he just did was wrong.

(Y/n) sees this and smiles a bit. "How about we find a dance for you?" (Y/n) says. "Really?" Neptune asks.

"Yea sure!" (Y/n) says while grabbing Neptune's arm running off. "Wait so what is your sexuality?" (Y/n) asks.

"Bi..." Neptune said. (Y/n) smirks and runs to her dorm. (Y/n) opens the door to be met with Sun.

"I'll leave you two alone..." (Y/n) said while walking away and shoving them together... After some time they walk out holding hands.

"Well nice j-" (y/n) was cut off by Simba. "(Y/n) time for the fiting and then the dance meet up with JNPR." Simba said. "Oh shoot cya!" (Y/n) yells while Simba grabs her and Kirby is being held...

The dance will be interesting for sure....