29. The spark and yang and Nora's plan

(Y/n)'s pov:
I was getting all my appointments done... I noticed that i really needed this. I got out of the water and the scientists smile.

"Ms. (L/n) you are healing better." One said. I smile but look down. Knowing something is up.

Why did Jacques come unless... No... He can't.

After some time physical therapy was done i had mental therapy. "So.... I saw your history ms. (L/n)..." The therapist. "Wha-" i was cut off by a smile.

"Wow you do care about them anyways..." Then the session started... After some time i got to train...

I walk into the training room to be met with the Ace-ops. I smirk... I got into stance.

"How about y'all come at me ya." I said. They look at eachother but shake their head. "You're still healing." Clover said.

I mock them and pout. Elm pats my back and i blush a bit... "Alpha." Marrow said.

"Yes?" I ask. "Daniel and Dottie are uh... Arguing over a Winnie." Marrow said. I sigh.

I ran towards the werewolves... "Daniel Dottie stop." I said. "Yes alpha!" They said.

I then grab the Winnie and split it. "There." I said while giving it to them. They thank me and i smile.

I see Blake... She smiles and pulls me. I was confused but i follow. We went to my dorm...?

"Uh Blake what is happ-" i was cut off by Blake putting her finger over my lips and shoving me in a seat in my dorm

"Uh Blak-" Blake drags her finger down my torso. She then smirks and backs away. "You did so much so i thought i should Repay you." She said.

I was confused until she started giving me a lap dance... I was blushing but it felt right....

She kept giving me a lap dance until Qrow walks in. "Hey (y/n) i was wonder- OH MY GOD! I AM SO SORRY!" He yells while running out....

After some time i had to train. "Uh Blake i got to train." I said. Blake gets off of me and nods.

I ran to the training area... I see team FNKI. I smirk because i get to fight.

But then i was pulled back by winter who magically appears. "You aren't fighting... You need to train to calm down your eyes." Winter said.

My eyes widen. "B-but..." I trail off. "How about this... You can go on a mission afterwards that has lots and lots of fighting." Winter said.

I sigh but agree. I see Yang and Nora have an evil glint in their eyes... I am scared for my life now.

Me and Winter were talking and she got me to sit Indian-style. "Alright (y/n).... Now i know this will be difficult controlling your eyes after what happened in the mountains." Winter said. "Yeah no shit Sherlock." I reply.

She smiles and shakes her head. "You are being hostile to lots of people lately. We need to make sure that dies down or something bad can happen... Like snapping into your full form." Winter said.

I sigh knowing i need this. "Winter....?" I ask. "Yes?" She asks.

"A-am i monster am i... Worthless?" I ask her out of the blue. Winter looks at me with pity. She sits down by me.

She starts stroking my hair and ears. "No. You are (y/n) no matter about the books or what anyone say you are (y/n). Yea you may be annoying and a bit cocky but that makes you who you are. You may not see it but you are important to the world." She said with a smile. I smile.

"Y'know when i first met you like 10 years ago i was attracted." She said. "What makes you think that you are a monster?" She asks. I sigh.

I decided to tell her all the details on the mountain. "Well when Blake was effected by the hate and love potion Adam forced her to... Say negative words towards me and cut me with each word... Then i got stabbed near the heart... Got pushed off the cliff area... I met this person in my mind who granted me another chance to live. Once i was back to reality i got Blake's katana out my heart area... I decided to get Blake back and i ran towards them giving Yang the anti-potion. But the problem was that i only had one anti-potion that would only remove the love potion not the hate one. I wanted Blake to be free soo... I already decided. Once i got to where Blake was, Adam ordered her to stab me. She grabbed a knife and... And..." I start trailing off.