serious update.

Hey, I apologize for the delay of my books. My life has gone to shambles recently and I'm not sure if the new books will even come out...

I can't do the things I love anymore, usually I won't bring my personal life into this but people must know, they have to know. This one person single handedly ruined my life, and I don't want people believing that she is a local sweetheart.

If you want full details of what this person did I will make a full on essay, hell a full on book of what went wrong and why I'm not active on the account.

But her parents will possibly attack me and possibly make me not be friends with her sister, a person who is a close friend of mine. If I actually state a full on name, so I have to do a riddle or puzzle to keep things low.

So I will have you choose to know the full on details with witnesses and hard proof evidence and a possible name, or not to know and just know why I am not writing as much as I used to.

But I feel like I have to get this off my chest, get the feeling of someone placing boulders off.

So here is a quick summary of why I'm doing this long update.

I was making TCT books to practice on getting better, It got to the point where I can make 8,000 word chapters and make better fight scenes. I loved writing, I was ready to make the master builder book. I was ready to actually make the plot line.

I was ready to make a new series, a new me...

I was about to.

But...

Writer's block hit me, a terrible drought in fact. I just stared at this account wondering how to start and stuff, I wanted to ask (will do later) about what you guys want in the character to possibly form a decent Y/N. I only knew how to make already existing things... But I forgot to ask like an idiot.

An ex-friend talked to me day and night, this made me forget about the account overall. She was a great friend to me, I mean we would have hours upon hours of conversations and I would bring up these books and she would give me ideas.

But soon we played games and hung out a lot making me forget... Forget I was supposed to write a new book, forget that people are actually waiting, and overall forget that I kind of made fanfic.

Mostly I dropped what I was doing to talk about her day, she consumed my schedule up like Kirby. If I could rewind time I wish I could of stopped these chats to focus on the fanfics and you guys

But I was having fun.

Star of vent (skip if you don't want to read, but I suggest you read it to understand why I unfriended someone close)

Until around March 18 hit.

Her cousin said 2 slurs. The N-word and the f-slur. He is a straight man, he isn't black. He said the F-slur to a gay friend who felt uncomfortable with him flirting with her and saying the F-slur after finding out she was gay.

So of course she tried to educate the boy for saying the N-word and the F-slur. But the boy felt attacked and asked the ex-friend what was going on.

The Ex-friend EXCUSED him for saying the N-word and the F-slur. On top of defending the boy she said the F-slur herself!

Fancy, the one who tried to educate the boy called the ex-friend out on this. Like a decent human being, but the ex-friend didn't listen. She blamed her own sister for not helping when she was panicking about her cousin.

Slow, the sister. Was having a panic attack, she couldn't do anything but watch. All Fancy wanted was an apology that wasn't half assed, she wanted an apology.

Just an apology, an I am sorry even. Just not a half assed "sorry"

But. The Ex friend kept defending herself and digging herself into a hole. She rather make stupid excuses and not say "I am sorry"

So I tried calling the ex-friend to explain the situation, to explain ehat panic attacks are and that Fancy just wanted an apology. She blamed Slow which of course I defended because of the panic attack. And what does she do?

She hung up.

Just.

She hung up on me.

The woman who could talk hours about her day, make paragraphs upon paragraphs of defenses, and everyone in the friend group thought was the mature one. Hung up the phone when I asked her to apologize and defended Slow.

So...

I had to stop being friends with her, I ended the friendship. Fancy ended her friendship with her as well...

This tore me to shreds, we were friends for about 5 years and talked a lot only for it to end.

She told Slow that she didn't care because Fancy and I were online friends...

We talked for hours and played for hours! We watched movies together and video called eachother! I even fucking ruined my fanfic schedule for her! I stopped every important thing I did for her! Only for her to say basically the friendship was pointless...

It is true that I stopped writing for her to talk about her day. HER day.

I dropped everything I was doing to help her out with her problems.

Ariana! She probably helped wit-

She said "oh" and continued playing when I told her my grandma died...

Why did I bring this all up? (End of vent)

To vent, yes... But to also show my frustration of her basically USING me and Fancy. And also to explain why that I failed as a writer.

I can't do the things I love anymore, I can't stare at this or my other account without  being washed with memories.

I fell into a deep depression to the point where even waking up is a chore.

But... I think I found a solution to help me out, to help you guys out as well.

VOTING!

I can make a book, evidence and all and all my feelings, to help me get back with writing to make it seem not like a chore. Because even writing this is making me scream out in rage but it is actually helping me write and get back with the flow. I can even interview Fancy and Slow, to know everyone's side of the story. (If they're comfortable)

But this will possibly have lots of drama since the ex-friend is popular on flipanim... And it will possibly cause her to paint herself as the victim to her followers if she reads the book. (She uses the same name on every social)

Or

I don't do anything, possibly procrastinate more and maybe just leave this account be. Probably ditch it.

You decide.

-Author.