53. Don't disobey me

3rd person pov:
Daniel is looking around. Daniel sits down and sighs out of annoyance. "I know I'm supposed to be keeping watch but this is boring..." Daniel said to himself. He looks around and checks his pockets.

"I wonder what i got." He said and pulled out googly eyes. "Aw man." He said. He then looks at rocks.

"Wait..." He said. After some time there were googly eyes on two rocks. "Oh mr. the rock you are so Dwayne." Daniel said in a high pitch voice. "Heh call me Johnson baby." He said in a voice to mock the other rock.

Daniel steps back a bit. "Aw true love." Daniel said. But then he hears screaming and glass shattering...

His eyes widen. "W-what was that?" He asks. He slowly walk to where the sound was.

Meanwhile at the beach resort house:
After some time (y/n) and the group were at the old resort house... Everything was trashed. "Oh my... God... This place." Blake said.

"It's... Ruined." Jaune said. (Y/n) looks at everything and got the good memories... The group looks at eachother with sadness in their eyes.

"Maybe we should... Clean up the place?" Jaune asks. "No... The Gurdian Forces will notice the change when they come through here." (Y/n) said.

Meanwhile:
Michael was walking with a scientist. "He was here before we got to the control room he hasn't let anybody in." The scientist said.

"Who let him im?" Michael asks. "You don't understand... I think he was here before us... Maybe he was always here." The scientist said.

"Why do you think that." Michael asks while stopping. "Er come look." The scientist said while walking somewhere.

Some GF and scientist were at the blockade. A guy was inside and raising a hand (holla i believe). "Just let us in so we can talk." A scientist said.

"I know why you're here... I'm not letting you in." The old man  said. "You-" the scientist was cut off by Michael.

"He isn't going to listen to you." Michael said. Michael walks up to the blockade. "We mean you no harm we just want to talk. (Bullshit)" Michael said.

The guy turns around. "There will be no talking... Leave this place." The old man  said. Michael lies again...

"I can see your intent... You want to use this machine and i will not let that happen again." The old man said. Michael sighs.

"This could've been easy." Michael said while walking up to the blockade. Michael walks through it. The old man's eyes widen.

"I have no time for this." Michael said. He grabs the old man.

The old man's eyes turn white. "That'll not work on me..." The old man said. "My name is Holla and i will not ask again please leave this place." The old man known as Holla said.

Meanwhile at the cave...
Werewolves were lined up side by side. Ein was holding a chocking werewolf by his throat while holding a potion. The werewolf's eyes turn emerald green to black his original eye color.

Ein drops the werewolf. "Just one potion effected all of them this quickly? This was just too easy." Ein said. The werewolf got up and went beside another werewolf.

Daniel gasps. "Ein..." He said while scared... "Alpha told me Ein was evil..." Daniel said. Daniel remembers Beacon. Daniel did go to beacon but soon transferred...

"Blaze..." Ein said. "Yes alpha?" Blaze asks. Ein smirks.

"Ram your head... Into that rock over there." Ein said while pointing to a big ass rock. "Yes alpha!" Blaze said and walked up to the rock and slammed his head hard against it.

He turns around... "Ow..." Blaze said. Ein laughs maniacally...

"Perfect! Absolutely perfect!" Ein yells. Daniel's eyes widen and back away a bit. He then walks up to the werewolves and stand besides one.

Ein looks around. "You two." He said to the guard werewolves. "Sir?" They ask.

"Alpha..." Ein said. "Yes Alpha!" They both said. "Pummel Blaze a bit." Ein said.

"Yes alpha!" They said amd ran up to Blaze. "Blaze stand there." Ein said.  "Blaze..." Daniel said while looking down.

Blaze was getting beaten up by the two werewolves. There were grunts of pain. Ein was laughing maniacally.

"You are all obedient to me... I'm the alpha." Ein said. The two werewolves stopped beating Blaze up.

Ein looks at Daniel. He walks up to him. "I remember you..." Ein said.

"Atleast your brain works." Daniel mumbles. This made all the werewolves look at him. "What did you say?" Ein asks.

"I'm honored alpha!" Daniel said. "Of course you are... You're going to be my little dog." Ein said.

Ein turns around and Blaze was sitting on the ground beaten up. "Now..." Ein said. "Pummel him." Ein said while pointing to Blaze.

"W-what." Daniel stutters. "Did. I. Stutter?" Ein asks. 'If i refuse he'll know that I'm not..' Daniel cut his thought off by walking up to Blaze...

Blaze was coughing and he looks up. "I'm sorry Blaze." Daniel said and went up to Blaze.

He starts attacking Blaze... Ein smirks.

Meanwhile with Travis:
Travis and Katelyn were walking. "They aren't just going to let us back in the resort... The Guardian Forces got everything blocked off." Katelyn said.

Travis and Katelyn kept talking and ran towards the gate. There was a little crowd of people who were complaining.

Travis walks through the crowd and walks up to the GF. "Sir if you want something from the resort then you need t-" The GF was cut off by Travis grabbing his arm.

Travis's eyes turn emerald green and back. "Gah. Oh I'm sorry Travis right this way." The GF said while stepping aside.

Travis walks in and Katelyn was about to go in until the GF stopped her. "She's with me." Travis said. "Oh I'm sorry... Go on in." The GF said while letting Katelyn in.

"What just happened?" Katelyn asks. "Told you we will be fine." Travis said. And they walked off...

Meanwhile with Ruby:
Ruby was breaking off the cuffs that are on Ren. Dottie was in the bush. She runs up to Ruby and Ren.

"Dottie?" Ruby asks. "Ruby!" Dottie said while hugging Ruby. Ren and Ruby told Dottie that they were heading back to the summer house.

"Oh you are... Maybe i should tell you..." Dottie said. "Tell us what?" Ruby asks.

"It's (y/n) she is back at our camp she is injured." Dottie said. "S-she what?" Ruby asks with wide eyes. "From what (y/n) said yang, Qrow, Clover, Weiss, Jaune,and Blake were trying to get back to the island... Something about stealing a boat." Dottie said.

"Are they okay?" Ren asks. "I dunno... The GF always search the island they can be in trouble." Dottie said. "Is (y/n) okay?!" Ruby asks.

"She was shot by the Guardian Forces... She was bleeding badly." Dottie said. Ren looks at Ruby... "Ruby..." Ren said. "I have to go see her." Ruby said.

"I know." Ren said. "You're not coming..." Ruby said. "(Y/n) is hurt... But she is with friends... I need to make sure the rest are alright." Ren said. Ren and Ruby walk.

"Where is the location of your camp?" Ren asks. "It is on the beach at the docks." Dottie said. Ren told them that he will get everyone to the camp. Ren leaves...

Ruby follows Dottie...