38. catching up/knowing eachother last appointment

Katelyn's pov:
(Y/n) being a werewolf just brings memories about kacey... Travis suggested to hang out with (y/n). I agree...

We were walking to the house and i knock on the door. Acnologia appears. "Oh my god it is great to see you two again." He said.

"It really is." I said. Then we explained we want to be more comfortable near (y/n). "Oh yeah follow me." He said. We followed him.

"Feel free to knock or something i dunno." He said. Then he walks off. I hear giggling. Travis knocks.

"It's... Open?" He asks. He then opens it and goes in. "Travis!" I scold.

I walk in and i see (y/n) getting pet by who i believe is Ruby and Yang... I fake cough to grab their attention.

(Y/n) and the two's eyes widen. "Uh!" (Y/n) exclaims. This is awkward...

"Um... Uh... Yeah... This is awkward." Travis said. I nod my head.

"Well it was kinda my fault... I left door open and... Yeah..." (Y/n) said. "I was enjoying that." (Y/n) mumbles. "Well Katelyn and i were wondering i-" Travis was cut off by Yukio.

"TAKE THAT DOOR!" He yells. "UNCLE YUKIO IF YOU BREAK SOMETHING BREAK A WINDOW!" (Y/n) yells. "... Nah." Yukio said while running off.

"(Y/n) you're the one talking." Yang said. (Y/n) sighs. I look at Yukio and he runs.

"Anyways we were wondering if we can take you guys out somewhere to know eachother better because... (Y/n) being a werewolf is new..." Travis said. I nod my head. "Uh well the others are busy but Yang and Ruby you want to come?" (Y/n) asks.

"I have nothing to do." Yang said. "Sure sounds like fun!" Ruby said. Travis nods his head and we decided to go.

We all were about to leave until (y/n) stops in her tracks. "Oh no." Ruby said. (Y/n) rushes up to the window and jumps out of it... Breaking it.

"(Y/n) not again!" Ruby yells. "We were talking about windows... And... Uh it has been a while and..." (Y/n) trails off by whimpering and running off. Yang sighs. "I forgot that werewolves love breaking windows..." Yang said.

I have to learn... We all went to the cafe. We started talking and we learned alot about eachother.

"Wait so you guys are huntress?" Travis asks. "Well yeah we got our licenses from Ironwood because of the fall of beacon and... He wanted to award us." (Y/n) said. "Wow congratulations." I said.

"Yeah congratulations." Travis adds. A random waiter walks by. He stops. "Congratulations." He said and walks off.

"Well it has been a long time." (Y/n) said. I nod my head. We started talking more.

(Y/n) looks to see who i believe is Jaune and Penny...? (Y/n) growls a bit. "Ugh Jaune brought penny along... Poor penny doesn't know what is happening." (Y/n) said.

"I forgot Jaune was a hardcore shipper." Ruby said. "Hmm lets prank them." Yang said. "Great idea!" (Y/n) said.

She got a nearby waiter and talked to them. After some time lots a waiters got to their table with a cake and walked off. "Jaune it's your birthday?" Penny asks.

"What no? This must be some practical joke!" Jaune exclaims. (Y/n) and yang were laughing. "Serves Jaune right..." Ruby said.

Then a guy comes up to me and travis. "Oh here is the lovely couple... Would you two like a complimentary picture? I heard from a bird that you two enjoy kissing in photos." He said. "W-what?!" I question.

"Aww so cute!" Ruby said. "So sweet." Yang said. "Uh... Sure?" Travis said.

I glare at him. "Okay get together and kisssss." The guy said. I look at him. Travis shrugs...

We kiss eachother and the guy takes the photo. He gives us the photo. And he walks away.

"Hm i think uncle Yukio pranked ya." (Y/n) said. I sigh and nod. After some time we got our food.

"Y'know (y/n) you have a physical therapy appointment later." Ruby said. (Y/n) sighs and nods. "Yeah... The guy is nice though." (Y/n) said.

We all started talking more until we left. "Well we had fun. Hope we can hang out more." I said. And we part our ways.

(Y/n)'s pov:
As we walk back i sigh...

time skip to morning:
I woke up... Everyone was asleep. I sigh as i remeber i have my last physical therapy...

I smile and went and got ready. After that i went to my appointment. We did some tests and the last one i had to walk in the water.

I got into the pool... Time passed anddddd... I got out.

I was panting. "Perfect and with that ms. (Y/n) (l/n) your physical therapy is complete." A voice said. "Your free to go." It said. I regained myself. The voice was Zack said.

"How does it feel to be free." He said with a chuckle. "I feel great." I said. And i walked in to see Zack.

"Wonderful! You made alot of progress. Especially what your doctor in atlas told me what you've been through." He said. "Y-yea i wasn't in great shape..." I said. I mean i died...

"Welp your all healed now... Just remember not to do any crazy stunts... You can run, jump, even do a backflip but anything unsupportive or completely unnecessary should be avoided... Oh yeah wait about a few days to use magic again." He said. "Which means a backflip is out of the question." He said.

"Thanks Dr. Zack." I said. "No problem..." He said. We started talking a bit until i heard a knock. "Knock knock." A voice said. I look to see Terry. "Oh hey Terry." Zack said.

"Sorry to bardge in but i wanted to see if you were done with your patient." He said. "Ah sorry we were just talking a bit but she was just leaving." Zack said.

"(Y/n) it is great to see you." Terry said. "You too Terry." I said. "I heard you were going to propose to your harem here... Soon." He said. My eyes widen.

"Whoops kinda spilled the beans on that one." Zack said. "Just don't tell anyone." I said. Terry nods.

"But if you were proposing here... I have a few places for you i can recommend you to do it." Terry said. "You do?" I ask. "I'm a sucker for romance... I love when i see people happy together. So if you are needing help i am happy to help. Just let me know." He said.

"Well... If i need some advice i would ask you... Yea sure but i need to get back." I said. Terry gives me his card and leaves.

I talk to Zack thanking him. "Hopefully i won't see you in my office again... Take care." Zack said.

I ran out and ran by my dad/Igneel. "Hi dad... Bye dad." I said while running by.

Igneel's pov:
I sigh and walk towards the therapist office to thank them for helping. I walk in. And walk deeper in.

"Hello? Anyone here? (Y/n) (l/n) is my daughter and i wanted t-" i was cut off by a door opening. I turn around and see the face i never wanted to see. My eyes widen.
It was Zack.

"Hi Igneel..." He said. "You..." I mumble. "I bet you never wanted to see me again." He said. "H-how did you..." I trail off. "Get out?" He asks.

"Alot of time... Pain... And effort... So much time lost... Because of you and Tai!" He said with a growl. "That was an..." He cuts me off. "Accident?! Oh please don't try to save your tail now... What was done was no accident! Besides you should be thanking me! After everything you done... I still put my pride aside to help (y/n) recover..." He said.

"Stay away from everyone... Or so help me I'll make sure everyone knows you-" he cuts me off. "No you won't... You're going to stay quiet like a good dragon... Unless if you want your daughter to get involved." Zack said.

"Oh by the way i can't wait for the wedding... We will big one big happy family." He said. Ugh i feel bad for Tai having a scumbag brother... And he walks off...

Fuckkkkkkk