21. The snowy place of motion sickness

(Y/n) was sick and flying around in a train cart while and an old lady (Maria) was looking at her with pity....

The scene pauses...

"Yep, that's me... You're probably wondering how i ended up in this situation...... Well it all started at the train station..." (Y/n)'s voice said.

(Stop breaking the fourth wall...)

_________________________________________

3rd person pov:
(Y/n) was being dragged by Nora by the scarf to the train station. They all sat down and waited... After some time some cocky huntsmen were talking about protecting.

(Y/n) was mocking them and flaping her fingers up and down. After some more time they had to go on a train.... (Y/n) pales and they showed her into a room.

When the train moved (y/n) died on the inside.... Then after some time grimm attacked.... (Y/n) was frowning because she didn't get to fight...

She then realized the guns (or what ever they are) that are on the train were attracting the grimm. (Y/n) grumbles and crawls her way to the top to meet the hutsman. Oscar was trying to tell him but no.

"Blegh... Put the guns away... It is attracting the grimm" (y/n) tries saying but then a cave shows up.... The hutsman breaks his arm and (y/n) dies inside.... Oscar looks at (y/n) and sighs...

Ruby sees (y/n) and drags her back down. Jaune starts healing cocky man. Then the group starts telling the man about the guns attracting the grimm.

(Y/n) dies much more.... Then they separated the train carts and start fighting. (Y/n) stays inside and Kirby looks at (y/n) and frowns. Simba sees the old lady.

"Oh hello." Simba said. "Hello i am Maria." The old lady said. "Hel-" (y/n) gets cut off by gagging.

Then the train flies through the air. (Enter slow motion)  (Y/n)'s eyes widen and she throws up. Simba was screaming. Maria was enjoying the ride.

Then (y/n) crashes through the opening and crashes into a tree with no clothes on. (Y/n) groans and falls down. "Is everyone okay?" Qrow asks.

(Y/n) raises her thumbs up. And the others say yes. But then Maria walks out.

"Still alive." Maria said while Kirby smiles and Simba smirks. After some time Yang gets annoyed trying to get bumblebee out of the pile of snow. (Y/n) then gets shivers down her spine.

Qrow was looking at (y/n) who finally is not puky. "You okay?" Qrow asks. "I just got the chills..." (Y/n) said.

"Well you don't have any clothes on except for your undergarments, scarf,and bandana also it is snowy...." Blake said. "Blake... (Y/n) is a fire and ice dragon slayer she also haves a scarf on..." Weiss said. "Strange (y/n) usually never gets the chills... Wait (y/n) what do you think it is?" Qrow asks.

"I-i dunno but it just... Strange. Meh." (Y/n) said. After some time (y/n) got up and looks at the grouo surrounding the relic.

Oscar was fighting off Ozpin and now the snow stopped after Ruby said Jinn. (Y/n) was confused but she looks at the relic. Jinn comes out and (y/n) looks at her.

(Y/n) blinks a bit and has a massive nose bleed. Jinn winks at (y/n). Yang smacks (y/n).

"Oof!" (Y/n) yells while falling. After some time Jinn finished her story but then she remembers one thing...

"But there was one man who destroyed the rule of life and death..." Jinn said. The group was confused.... "His name was Zeref Dragneel... He lost his dear little brother and sister when dragons attacked. So he decided to experiment... That is when he made etherious demons. They were good and all but he had a consequence... He had to be cursed... He was now immortal and kills everyone around him. But he made his siblings into the strongest demons. The sister was cursed but with the Ultima curse. The curse started when a man named Anakin sacrificed a wolf and then you know what happens... Anakin was granted the power to reincarnate by the brother of light. But the brother of darkness decided to change up the plans a little.... He gave the children Anakin had a dark side... Natsu the son of Anakin can burn the world into a crisp but..." Jinn stops.

The scene of Natsu fades... (Y/n) was confused until she heard a voice.

'You can't find out... Not now... You are not ready...'

Jinn was about to start again until... (Y/n) screams in pain and clutches her head. Darkness surrounded her and Jinn was forced to stop.

Jinn looks at (y/n) then sighs. "Nobody really knew who the sister was. But Ozma and Salem had another child named Michael... He is known as a demon warlock...." Jinn said.

Jinn looks at (y/n) and sees (y/n) black out. Jinn goes away and the angry mob confronts Ozpin....

Later they see (y/n) still blacked out....

(Y/n)'s pov:
I was in a dark room.... I then see a green light... Then the scene of Pyrrha's death repeats over and over again....

"(Y/n)..." Pyrrha's voice rang. I look up to see Pyrrha. Pyrrha says my name again....

I try reaching out towards her... "PYRRHA!" I yell... She disappears...

I slump over and i had all fours on the ground. I punch the ground over and over again. Crying... I felt worthless.

They will turn on you...

A scene of what looks like an ice mountain.... Blake what lookd like she has green eyes used her katana on me.

I see Adam.... He has a sinister face. The scene fades...

I look to see a demon... That looks like me.... What?!

It walks towards me and...

3rd person pov:
Maria looks at (y/n) and sees marks appear on her.... Qrow was holding (y/n) but sees her arm. "Hold up that's not right..." Qrow said.

Then Qrow immediately drops (y/n) after her body freezed burn him. Everyone looks at Qrow and looks at (y/n).

"Tribal marks..." Maria said. Then the marks disappear and (y/n) shoots up and screams.