3. Blake explains the ultima

3rd person pov:
"The Ultima is a air quote monster... What happened was that a man lost the love of his life.... He then made a deal to kill something/ sacrifice something so he decided to sacrifice a wolf... Sadly the wolf god grew angery and cursed the man... He was the first ever were wolf/ wolf faunus...." Blake said.

(Yea kinda like dis)

"What makes the Ultima a monster?" Jaune asks. "Well the ultima blood line is still alive.... Anyways if the Ultima is angered/bad feelings it eyes will turn from the original eye color into red..." Blake says. "Wait that is just color changing eyes..." Nora said.

"Well the eyes can kill humans or reomove faunus features... There is a chance of living but being changed into a werewolf... The eyes are a way but there is a low rate of living... A bite can not kill but it will be a much more painful and longer process..." Blake says. "Wait so the Ultima is like the alpha of all faunus?" Pyrrha asks.

"Well yes... W- faunus listen to the ultima it can cause a masacare by turning into its true form..." Blake says. (Y/n) got up nervously and walked up to the group. "H-hey guys what are y-you talking about?" (Y/n) asks while sipping her soda.

"Oh the ultima..." Weiss said. (Y/n) spits out her soda and coughs and chokes on it a bit. "T-the ultima?!" (Y/n) shouts scared as crap...

"Yes you idiot..." Weiss said. "What is with that reaction?" Ren asks. "Erm um.... The soda taste a bit different..." (Y/n) said.

"Anyways what do you think about the Ultima?" (Y/n) asks ready for cruel words. "I want to feed the Ultima pancakes! So it can be happy!" Nora yelled. (Y/n) eyes start gleaming with joy.

"Well werewolves do love pancakes..." (Y/n) said. "I want to help it cope and help calm it down..." Ren says. (Y/n) smiles.

"I don't think it is a monster... I just think it is misunderstood..." Jaune says while Pyrrha agrees. "Well... I wanna be friends with it!" Ruby says excitedly. "I wanna train with it and become pranking buddies with it!" Yang says.

"I wanna get to know it...." Blake states calmly. Everyone stares at Weiss... "I think the Ultima is not the monster but the people who pull out the negative emotions on the Ultima are the monsters..." Weiss said. "What about you (y/n) what do you think about the Ultima?" Blake asks.

"Well uh... The Ultima is a living being... Honestly i don't care what race anybody is..." (Y/n) says while smiling.

Then they start talking about Jaune's bulling problem... (Y/n) hated Cardin but (y/n) sees Cardin picking on velvet... (Y/n) stood up and walks towards Cardin...

She punches him across the room. (Y/n) does a stupid grin and goes back to the table. "Did she just?" Ren was questioning.

"She usually does something like that..." Simba says. (Y/n) then strips and sits back down. "OI STRIPPER YOUR CLOTHES!" Weiss yells.

(Y/n) grumbles and puts her clothes back on.

Meanwhile at the White fang base:
Torchwick was yelling at faunus... That was until Cinder showed up... "Roman... I got some... Interesting information..." Cinder said.

"And that is?" Torchwick asks. "Well have you heard the origin of the Ultima?" Cinder asks. "The what?" Torchwick asks. Emerald and Mercury were in the background...

"The ultima was a werewolf aka the first wolf faunus its eyes that can turn red the eyes kills people... But the Ultima is known as a myth.... That is all the information i know..." Cinder says. "Why bring it up?" Torchwick asks. "Some members said that they saw the ultima or felt the ultima..." Cinder says.

"Well it is a myth... They are coo coo... Case closed." Torchwick said. "ROMAN! Look at it this way... The Ultima is a very powerful creature it can weild a deadly sword that can kill faunus and grimm! We can use it or we can kill it so it won't get in our way!" Cinder exclaims.  "Cinder... I think you are reading too much books... Or have gone coo coo... Or both..." Torchwick says...

"Wait holddddd up... There can be some books... Also i read about the sword that only the Ultima can wield... People say they saw this certian sword!" Mercury yells running up to them. "Has everyone gone insane?" Torchwick asks...

"No..." A gruff voice answers. Everyone whips their head around to see a man with black hair with crimson red blending with wolf ears and tail. "Wait.... Who are you?" Torchwick asks.

"... His name is Anakin... He is a mysterious man..." Cinder says. "Anyways Anakin why are you here?" Cinder asks. "Well... I was just going to tell you... That there will be some challenges... Anyways i got this." Anakin says while holding up some dust.

"This dust somehow stops the ultima eyes from affecting ya... Use it carefully..." Anakin says while hopping out of the window... "What a mysterious man..." Cinder says.

Torchwick looks down at the dust to see a note... 'Watch out for a girl named (Y/n)...' Torchwick looks confused on how he didn't state the last name.

Back at beacon:
(Y/n) ran back to her room worrying about her eyes... She looks in the mirror to see her eyes that are red. Even though she had her bandana on she couldn't risk anything.

"Looks like there will be a field trip tomorrow.." (Y/n) said while looking at her sword. (Y/n) knew there will be grimm... (Y/n) then looks at a package that was sent from her dads.

It was the sword her dads and uncle made wity her. It was black and had (f/c). It was packed with magic.

Even though her purple sword was stronger she knew that there will be fights so she has the other sword so no faunus will Y'know... Die.

(Y/n) then remembers what her adoptive fathers told her about her true father...

'Your real father got murdered...'

Little did she know it was farrrrr from it...