32. Day off...

(Y/n)'s pov:
I was looking through my scroll... Sheesh that's very expensive... I look to see everyone training...

I sigh and look down. I have this bad gut feeling lately... I was deep in thought...

Jacques... What was he thinking.... "You are all having a break i command it." Ironwood said.

I stood up and punched a wall. "Alpha?" I hear Daniel ask. "Yes Daniel?" I ask.

"Are you going to take a break?" He asks. I look down and sigh. "No..." I said.

"But Alpha you have been training and you are still hea-" i cut him off. "Daniel... Even though i been through all of that... I need to keep an eye out for the celebration... I have... A bad gut feeling." I said.

"But what will General Ironwood say about this?" He asks. "Psh... I honestly don't care." I said.

He sighs but nods i start walking to my dorm... I look at penny... If Salem has good fighters wouldn't there be the brains?

My eyes widen. Leo... He was a traitor...

Jacques... "THAT LITTLE BITCH!" I yelled while punching a big hole in the wall. Penny looks at me.

"(Y/n) you seem stressed." She said. "Penny... Don't go there..." I said. "Why?" She asks.

"JUST DON'T!" I yelled. "But who is going to replace me?" She asks. "I will..." I said.

"Bu-" i cut her off. "Penny... Jacques is planning something... All of those people that are dying.... Think about it... I'm going to take your place." I said.

She nods and leaves. "Alpha... Why?" Marrow asks. "Marrow.... I am just being cautious... Have you noticed... Jacques is acting strange..." I said.... He nods...

At the celebration:
I was looking at everything and everyone. Ren was complaining how jaune wasn't here. Nora was just wondering where i am...

They don't know i am here... perfect... I was looking at the cameras... Hmm am i paranoid?

No... I am not... They are looking at me...

Wait... Salem... My eyes widen.

'I can't seem suspicious... But... I need to destroy this camera!' I thought to myself...

I freeze the camera without moving a muscle... I see a scorpion tail... Wait.

"WATCH OUT!" Ruby yells. Nora and Ren stop their ranting to see the lights turned off.... NO!

I hear screaming and blood. I see through the dark and see scorpion man slaughtering everyone.

I also see penny is here... Of course... No i can't let everyone be slaughtered...

No i can't let penny be framed.... NO I WON'T LET THIS CRAP REPEAT....

I run towards scorpion dood. Ignoring the pain. I tackled him to the ground.

We were rolling around on the ground. He was punching me and i was punching him. He tries using his tail on me.

Before he can i freeze it. His eyes widen. Who the actual fuck is this dude?

Tyrian's pov:
My eyes widen. What is this girl? She looks injured but she sure can put up a fight.

I try kicking her away but she punches me through the wall. I then hear Watts talking to me.

"Tyrian get the fuck a doodle out of there! That is (y/n) (l/n) a dragon slayer and is really strong if you don't want to die then get out of there!"