46. An uncertain future

3rd person pov:
"H-how?" Tai questions. "(Y/n) described Elizabeth... She also said she saw a boy from the lodge... The connection of those two with the though if forever potions... Plus Zack is here." Igneel said. "We know that..." Qrow said.

"I know they escaped the realm we sealed them in... But why are they here on starlight? Why right now?" Tai questions. "I don't know..." Igneel said.

"I thought we confirmed the boy from the lodge is dead... Gone." Tai said. "We saw blood trails and assumed he was. We never recovered the body..." Igneel said. "Wait... Where did you see those blood trails?" Qrow asks.

"Near a rocky area why?" Igneel asks. "I think that was (y/n)'s blood... She did fall off the cliff..." Qrow said. Igneel and Tai's eyes widen.

"If he is truly here... What on earth are they planning?" Tai asks. "We can't think about it..." Igneel said. "Our family, friends, and kids are here!" Tai said. "If we act on it then it will get suspicions... That will provoke them..." Igneel said.

"I saw... Igneel the rumors of Ultimas are resurfacing." Tai said. "I know... I made all my family aside from (y/n) aware..." Igneel said.

"Why not tell her?" Qrow asks. "She has the curse... She will be the most impacted by this... I need to protect her." Igneel said. "Are you sure?" Tai asks.

"The forever potion is keeping Yang alive..." Igneel said. "I wanted to forget that... What i put her through... I thought i was doing good..." Tai said. "The only thing that is good that came out of it is that it saved Yang's life. My only question is... Will the potion be strong enough for her to live through this..." Igneel said and asks. "She and Katelyn had the strongest potion... I only hope." Tai said.

Ruby was running up the stairs... "Ruby?" Tai asks. "It is Yang!" Ruby said. "Take me to her!" Tai said.

The group went to where Yang is... "Yang! Yang! Speak to me!" Tai asks. "D-dad?" Yang asks while groaning...

"Doctor is she going to be alright?" Tai asks. "She is in a stable condition as it stands..." The doctor said. "W-what does that mean?" Igneel asks.

"It means she isn't going to die... Not anytime soon anyway..." The doctor said. "W-what?!" Tai exclaims. "I-i can't explain it... She is not taking to the effects a normal human would." The doctor said.

Igneel and Tai stare at eachother. "In any case... The IV in her would keep any pain levels low... Until then..  I advise rest and plent of it. I will be on standby until further notice." The doctor said. "You're leaving?" Qrow asks.

"I will be by... At the moment until Yang shows any reaction there is not much i can do... We can only hope the transformation takes place... Instead of....... Death." The doctor said. "How little is the chance for transformation?" Qrow asks.

The doctor looks at them... "Very low... We can only hope..." The doctor said then walks away. (Y/n) and Blake were by the stairs...

(Y/n) walks up... "T-this is all my fault..." (Y/n) said. "N-no..." Yang stutters. "Y-yang?" (Y/n) questions.

"I-it was my fault..." Yang said.  "G-guys... Let me speak with her. Alone." Yang said. Everyone except (y/n) leaves...

(Y/n) walks up to Yang's bed... "Y-yang..." (Y/n) stutter out. "I forgive you... (Y/n)... I forgotten who you were... What you were capable of... A secret you shared... And i forgot... This blame doesn't lie on you alone..." Yang said.

"I should of controled it..." (Y/n) said. "What's done is done... I'm okay... For now." Yang said. "You didn't know how to control it when you see someone hurt your loved ones..." Yang adds.

"I'm so sorry." (Y/n) cries. Yang lifts her arm up and touches (y/n)'s face wiping her tears.

"It is okay... I'm fine for now..." Yang said. She starts calming (y/n) down. Yang places her arm down. "Yang... Save your strength. I'll give you space..." (Y/n) said.

"Remember don't feel guilty... Enjoy your time... For me." Yang said. "Alright..." (Y/n) said. And (y/n) leaves...

(Y/n) was down stairs talking with Ruby. "Am i... A monster?" (Y/n) questions. "No... This was a big slip up... Maybe Ein is here... We don't know." Ruby said.

Yukio was yelling for everyone to be happy. He was yelling about keeping spirts up...

Timeskip to night:
Everyone was outside at a table... On a balcony... Everyone seems sad.

"Hmm... Everyone seems too tense... Got to change that." Yukio mumbles. He gets up. He goes near Coco's parents. "What's shaking bacon?" He asks.

"Well... My daughter's friend is in a bad condition..." Callen said. "Well she is stable so we can only hope for the best!" Yukio yells.

Yukio was talking to everyone pulling up everyone's mood. He stands on the table. "Listen up I'm not about having things at starlight go wrong! Especially when we have the moment to change things! Lets not let it go to waste! Tonight i want to forget about our problems! Even just for a moment we will never know when we will get it back! So come on... Who's with me? For Yang!" Yukio yells.

Everyone starts agreeing. Everyone was partying... To set good vibes into the air.

"Hey (y/n)! Sing for us!" Yukio yells. (Y/n) thinks about it... "Sure... Why not?" (Y/n) said.

"What song?" (Y/n) asks. "Wait you're actually doing it?" Yukio questions. "Yeah sure." (Y/n) said.

(Y/n) was singing and everyone was having fun. After (y/n) was done Yukio claims he can sing.

"I've been feeling so small! Watch the clock ticking something wall! Something something something SoMeThInG." Yukio sang... He had a great voice but he doesn't know the lyrics...

Meanwhile with Yang:
Yang was in bed while Tai was pacing... Yang was asleep and smiles... She felt the good vibes. Tai saw this and smiles...

After some time (y/n) walks in with her guitar... Tai saw this and left... Yang was awake and in a bit of pain...

Until....

Yang hears this and smiles... It calms her down... After (y/n) was done playing the guitar she sees Yang asleep...

Day time in a random line:
There was this big ass line... Guy and Nate walk up to the line confused. "Huh? What's going on here?" Guy asks. "Hm not sure." Nate said.

"Wait weren't these the guest that we helped check out earlier?" Nate adds. "Yes but that was hours ago..." Guy said. "They were supposed to be on the plane out of here now... Hold up let me go see if i can speak with the pilot..." Guy said while walking up.

He kept saying excuse me while walking by guest who were confused he was at the front. "Excuse me is something wrong?" He asks the dude infront... "Aside from the crowd of angry people?" The dude asks.

"I mean aside from the obvious. Why aren't these guest check out yet?" Guy asks. "You weren't informed?" The dude asks. "Informed about what?" Guy asks.

"The island is shutdown..." The dude said. "What?! Why on earth?" Guy asks. "There is a rumor that a (l/n) is here... They are sending people to investigate... No one is allowed to leave..." The dude said.