6.ULTIMA?! and kirby?

(This is when Blake was fighting Torchwick but... With a twist)

3rd person pov:
Blake had Torchwick in a hold... Sun was spying. Ruby and Penny were on the other side...

The white fang were gathering around Blake until...

A member drops dead. Blake looks to see (y/n) but she has red eyes and her bandana was off... (Y/n) was using her sword...

Members keep trying to attack but (y/n) kills them all. Torchwick is actually scared.... 'This kid... Is the kid we are supposed to look out for... She is also that ultima thingy!' Torchwick thought.

Torchwick shoved Blake away and used the dust Anakin gave him on himself. Torchwick went to attack (y/n) with his cane...

(Y/n) was shot back and hit some cargo. Torchwick was about to use his cane again until.... (Y/n) shot out with red tip ears and tail...

"Who is that werewolf?" Ruby asks Penny. Penny smiles. "It is a good friend.... Her name is (y/n)!" Penny says happily.

"Who is that Blake?" Sun asks... "No... (Y/n) can't be the..." Blake was mumbling... Torchwick shows actual fear in his eyes.

".... PEOPLE LIKE YOU... USING FAUNUS FOR POWER?! YOU MAKE THEM LIKE THIS... THOSE FAUNUS DID NOTHING! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE TRUE MONSTERS....!" (Y/n) yells while punching Torchwick. "YOU MAKE FAUNUS LOOK LIKE MONSTERS! THEY DIDN'T DESERVE THIS! THESE EYES AREN'T MY CURSE... BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE!" (Y/n) yells while attacking Torchwick again.

Torchwick somehow hits (y/n). Penny goes down and attacks some people. Penny helps (y/n) up.

Torchwick escapes with some fear in his eyes... Penny takes down some ships. "(Y/n) i think you should calm down there is people present..." Penny says.

(Y/n) looks to see Blake with a look of shock. "U-um.... G-got to go!" (y/n) yells while trying to run but Blake grabs (y/n)'s scarf....  "Where do you think your going? You need to explain..." Blake says with a serious look.

"Er uh... Fine" (y/n) gave up. (Y/n) puts her bandana around her eyes... Ruby jumps down and sees (y/n)'s ears and tail...

"Ooooh~ fluffy!" Ruby says. "Wait explain..." Ruby says. Blake explains her part then (y/n) sighs.

"The reason i hide is that people are after me... You see i am the ultima..." (Y/n) says. Ruby was shocked and let (y/n) explain...

"I was well adopted by these royal dragons... Igneel the fire dragon and Acnologia the chaos dragon. I don't know why my parents ditched me but it looks like my mother dropped me off. In the note it explains i was the ultima it also had my purple sword. A few years later my foster uncle, Yukio was looking for my parents to update them on how i am. He then told my fathers about what happened to them... It looked like my mother sacrificed her life to protect me from the GF... And my real father was killed by a man..." (Y/n) says.

"Wait... What is the GF?" Ruby asks. "The GF... It was an organization to kill the Ultima if the target goes berserk. But for some reason they just want to kill me at this form! My fathers did tell me they were controlled by a potion or curse so there is that." (Y/n) says. Sun comes close to (y/n).

"So you are like the strongest Faunus?" Sun asks. "Uh yea?" (Y/n) says. "Okay... That tells me to not mess with your mate or anything like that..." Sun says with a sweat drop.