45. Cursed...

3rd person pov:
Everyone was talking on this bridge waiting for some people to show up for the big dinner. Some pack members were late. Maria was talking with some of the Ace-ops while Acnologia and Igneel were talking to Jaune and Ren.

Yukio was also talking. The harem were talking with eachother while Qrow and Tai were talking... But (y/n) had this strange feeling...

(Y/n) looks across from the bridge... She squints her eyes to see from a far. And she sees someone... Someone that she wished she never saw again...

It was Ein... The real Ein... No ears and no tail... Scars... And the grey streak...

He walks from the far other side and turns to (y/n)'s direction... He evily smirks while walking by. (Y/n)'s eyes widen.

Then they slanted out of anger... Her eyes turn red. She stays quiet for a bit...

Ein turns away and walks away... (Y/n) starts breathing in and out angrily... This grabs Igneel's attention...

He looks around and sees (y/n)... His eyes widen. "Yukio! Acnologia!" Igneel calls.

They look at him then to (y/n) their eyes widen. "YUKIO!" Acnologia yells. "On it!" Yukio says while running up to the group while tackling some to the ground making them look down.

Acnologia runs to oscar and Ruby who were talking. He pushes them onto the ground. "Shield your eyes!" Acnologia yells.

Igneel runs in front of (y/n). "(Y/n)! Get a hold of your self!" He yells. (Y/n) walks up more and Igneel grabs her by the shoulders stopping her.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n) (l/n)! Calm yourself!" Igneel yells. (Y/n) growls. "Ein!" (Y/n) growls out.

Yang's eyes widen. "W-what did she say?" Yang mumbles. (Y/n) grabs Igneel and chucks/yeets/throws him aside. (Jeez i need to make (y/n) chill... Throwing her dad. Well this happens in aphmau sooo)...

(Y/n) runs towards where Ein is. "(Y/n)!" Igneel yells. "(Y/n)!" Ruby yells. Yang got up (bad decision...)

She grabs (y/n) by the shoulder... (VERY BAD DECISION!) "(Y/N)!" Yang shouts. (Y/n) turns aroud... Their eyes meet.

Yang's eyes widen. She then falls. Ruby's eyes widen...

She runs towards (y/n). Before she got infront of (y/n) she closes her eyes. "(Y/n) please stop! You lost control!" Ruby yells.

Yukio looks at Yang. "N-no..." He stutters. "She's... Already... N-no..." Yukio stutters more.

"Please... Come back to me." Ruby said. "Rubes... I-i uh... EIN EIN IS HERE!" (Y/n) shouts. "W-what?!" Ruby exclaims...

Igneel walks up to (y/n) and grabs her to face him... "What on earth made you freak out?!" Igneel asks.

"HE IS HERE... EIN IS HERE!" (Y/n) shouts. Igneel looks at Ruby's hand and sees the ring... "Y-you propo-" he was cut off by screaming of pain.

Tai was with Yang. "Please Yang hold on!" Tai shouts. Maria was standing there.

"I'm too old for this madness..." Maria said. "BLAZE, MARROW HELP US CARY YANG BACK!" Acnologia shouts. "On it!" They both shout while running up.

"Y-yang..." (Y/n) cries out with tears in her eyes while they change back to (e/c). Igneel sees this. He hugs (y/n). "Lets just hope for the best... You didn't mean it..." Igneel said while hugging (y/n).

Time skip:
Yang was in a bed screaming in pain while Yukio tries to work the IV thingy... Ruby and Qrow were watching this...

Acnologia was talking with Igneel... (Y/n) was outside the room.. Her back slid down the wall and (y/n) was crying.

"This is all my fault..." (Y/n) said. Then she hears a nope. She looks up to see Maria...

"Stop blaming yourself... Yang got up to stop you... She forgot about what your eyes can do." Maria said. "Now why were you angry?" Maria asks. "I saw Ein..." (Y/n) said making Maria shock.

Acnologia walks up... "(Y/n) please tell me why you had the outbreak of rage..." Acnologia said leading (y/n) to a couch.

Meanwhile there was a knock on the door. Ruby runs towards the door and opens it to see Daniel... "I brought the doctor!" He said.

A lady walks up. "Daniel please... Call me mom." She said. "Alright doctor mom!" Daniel said.

"Where is the patient?" She asks. "She's upstairs." Ruby said. "I'll take you to her." Daniel said.

Blaze walks down stairs and sees Ruby, Jaune, and Ren. "How's Yang?" Ruby asks.

"I-i don't know... She's in utter pain Yukio gave her some severe pain medication to calm her down from screaming..." Blaze said. "All i can tell you that she is in pain and she is alive." Blaze said.

"All i can tell you that is comforting is that Daniel's mom has dealt with cases in (y/n)'s family... That is why Igneel brought her here... She is a good doctor... He brought her here just in case something like this happens..." Blaze adds. Jaune,Ren, and Ruby look at eachother...

"Just take it easy... And know that she will try her best to help." Blaze said. "T-thanks..." Ruby said.

Meanwhile (y/n) was yelling about seeing Ein. Igneel tries controlling (y/n). "We never recovered a body!" (Y/n) yells.

Yukio reminds (y/n) of the other dude. Igneel was about to dismiss (y/n) but Acnologia asks (y/n) if she saw anyone else.

"There was this other woman... Blue hair... She looks similar to Katelyn..." (Y/n) said. This caused the dragons eyes to widen. "She had bluish green eyes..." (Y/n) said.

"Excuse me... I need to step out." Igneel said. He walks away.

"Pa... Please... Tell me how's Yang?" (Y/n) asks while turning her eyes back... "She's not good... They are trying their best..." Acnologia said. "W-will she die?" (Y/n) asks while tearing up.

"I-i don't know..." Acnologia said while tears brim his eyes.... (Y/n) punches the wall and cries...

With Igneel:
Igneel sees Tai and Qrow. Tai and Qrow looks at Igneel. "We know it is an accident... Yang forgot the effects of the eyes... An-" Qrow was cut off by Igneel...

"Elizabeth is here... That means they are all here... And they have the boy aka Ein who knows how to make forever potions... Who tried to kill (y/n)..." Igneel said. Their eyes widen...

Meanwhile with Yang:
Yang was screaming in pain while the doctor was trying to help her out.