49. Stay with me

3rd person pov:
Jaune and Ren were looking at the tv and it was talking about the starlight casino and how everything is free... Jaune had stars in his eyes. "Let me guess... You wanna..." Ren was cut off by Jaune.

"Go? Yes!" Jaune said. "I knew it..." Ren said. Jaune was talking why. But Ren talks about the situation they are in.

"We will be caught if we slip up even for a second..." Ren said. Jaune talks about why everyone needs this. Ren tells him that it isn't safe and it can risk everyone's safety.

Jaune walks off with a sad face. He the. has a face of determination. He walks up to Ruby, Oscar, and Velvet.

Jaune was telling them about the casino. They had their ideas and started talking. Jaune sighs because they said no.

Jaune asks there is no way to go out. Ruby was talking about how moving as a group was dangerous... But Oscar was thinking.

"Wait! I'll be right back!" Oscar said while leaving. He runs by Ren. "Ren! Watch the door for me!" Oscar yells.

"What?! You're going back out?! You almost got caught!" Ren exclaims. "Just do it!" Oscar yells while opening the door.

After some time Oscar came back. He runs in and places ball masks on the table. "Ta da!" He says.

"You... Serious?" Velvet asks. "It's a ball... Right?" Oscar said. "Yeah..." Jaune said.

"Well if we are smart about it and keep an eye out for our surroundings we can hide by using these masks." Oscar said. Ruby asks about yesterday.

"Er... I wasn't paying attention but we can use these masks and blend in with the crowd. Plus we need this..." Oscar said.

Ruby sighs. "I'm in." Ruby said. "Ruby! This is dangerous... How do we stealth our way through?!" Velvet questions.

"Lets just try the masks on... We can make this work." Ruby said. Oscar got one of the masks on.

"Look." He said. Ruby's eyes widen. "Woah where did he go?!" She asks while looking around. "See." Oscar said. Velvet sighs.

"They're good but... There's no way we can do this!" Velvet said. "When was the last time we had a normal day?" Ruby asks Velvet.

"Not since the Guardian Forces posted our faces around starlight..." Velvet said. Jaune and Oscar were talking. But Jaune asks if it is stupid.

"I think it is a great idea." A voice said. They look to see Maria. "Oh don't mind old me i was just eavesdropping this conversation." Maria said.

"I didn't even hear you." Velvet said. "Of course you didn't... Do you know how much times i have spied on people." Maria said.

Maria was explaining why it was a good idea and that the alduts can keep an eye on the place and Qrow can come along and keep an eye on them. "Fine you convinced me..." Velvet said. "But you have to convince the others." Velvet adds.

Later they were trying to convince the rest... "No way." (Y/n) said while walking off. Ruby follows her.

"Party pooper." Maria said. Ren agrees with (y/n) but Maria threatens him. Ren then sighs and decided to go with the rest.

The harem agrees with Ruby and Jaune. Glynda said she will stay back to keep an eye on the place.

Meanwhile Ruby was trying to convince (y/n). "It is all my fault... This is because of me." (Y/n) said. "No (y/n)... It isn't you. It is the people who doesn't take a look on who you actually are and only believe that you are a monster because of your curse. It isn't your fault... It is the people who assumes you just kill fault." Ruby said.