4. Forever fall...

(Y/n)'s pov:
Glynda was talking about how dangerous this place can be... Then she goes on about red sap i just simply ignore her. But then i see Jaune go with team CRDL.

'Strange... Why is Jaune going with them? I think i should just stay away'

I thought to myself. I look at Glynda and i just ran off to go collect sap. Then me and Blake started talking.

But i just don't like what is happening between Jaune and team CRDL... I was following them until i see Blake... "Yes Blake?" I ask.

"Well you seem to know alot about faunus..." She says. I think up a lie. "Well... I read books." I said while Simba is looking at me.

"Ah okay... You seem like a pro... Probably a faunus doesn't even know the stuff you know." Blake says. I know she is hiding the fact she is a faunus.... Until i heard a low growl from somewhere.

Me and Blake turn around to see a big Beowulf. I step infront of Blake and stare down at the Beowulf... We then started circling eachother giving off death glares...

Simba seems to know what is happening... Then we started growling at eachother. I step at it with a big growl...

The Beowulf stood there in its own tracks scared like crap. It starts whimpering and it ran off. It back out the challenge...

Blake's pov:
I just saw (y/n) and the Beowulf have a fight... It seems like it was in (y/n)'s nature. This confused me a bit but (y/n) and i regrouped wuth the group.

Then we heard yelling about a big big ursa. I see (y/n) dash off with out saying a word... Strange.

Pyrrha's pov:
Me, Ruby, and Weiss watched Jaune fight the Ursa. I then use my semblance to help him. I explain to Ruby and Weiss about my semblance.

But before we can celebrate more ursa and some Beowulf came out. I was scared for Jaune because he is in red. The Grimm were about to attack Jaune and Cardin until we see a figure jump infront of them...

It was (y/n)!

(Y/n)'s pov:
I jumped infront of Cardin and Jaune and i grabbed my sword and i slashed an ursa and boom it dropped dead. The grimm look at me and i strip. "Alright buddies how 'bout we dance shall we?" I ask.

Some Grimm were about to attack me and i made the floor into ice and some Grimm slip. I start skating around. "Aw... You can't skate?" I ask and a ursa comes skating at me.

"OH SHIT YOU CAN!" I yelled. I cut swung my sword and killed the Ursa. I skate towards the pack of Beowulf and i gave them the alpha's growl.

They look at me and slipped/ ran out. But for some reason the Ursas are just intelligent and somehow learned how to skate. I skate around the area.

A ursa attacks me and my sword landed outside the ice near Cardin and Jaune (aw shit here i come legend of zelda ocarina of time... Man ganon was easy to fight tbh). I look at the sword as the ursa surround me... Clean or destructive?

"...... FUCK IT!" I yelled. "CHAOS DRAGON'S ROAR!" I yelled at the ursa... "FIRE DRAGON'S BRILLIANT FLAME" I yelled....

Thwe smoke clears and they are down... With a few acres of trees. I look at everyone's face...

"What?" I asked while lifting up my scarf... "Y-you just alomst destroy this whole entire place and act like it is nothing!?" Weiss exclaims. "Eh.... I done much worse" i said while shrugging...

I walk off the ice and walked towards Cardin and Jaune... "Nice job out there Jaune..." I said. "Thanks... But you were AWESOME!" Jaune yells

I then see Ruby running towards me. "Can i pick up your sword?" Ruby asks. "Sure..." I said.

Ruby tries to pick it up but it seems heavy... Then a force field appeared.... Ruby was shot back.

I grabbed Ruby and looked at her... "Strange..." I said. Ruby was amazed.

"OOOH A FORCE FIELD MAYBE ONLY YOUR FAMILY CAN ONLY WEILD THIS SWORD!" Ruby yells while i was putting her down. "Well i learned something new... Wait Jaune try to pick up the sword to test the theory..." I said.

Jaune looks hesitant but agrees. He tries picking it up and it didn't work...

Pyrrha's pov:
I look at that sword... 'Strange only families that have a curse or is strong has that...' I thought. That sword lookd familiar....

Time skip to the roof:
After i trained Jaune a little i start reading all my books again. Blake comes up. "What are you looking for? Jaune told me you need help.." Blake asks.

"Well it was some thing about (y/n)'s sword..." I replied. "That is?" Blake asks. I then explain what happened.

Then Blake brings out some other books. We read the books. "Wait Blake can i see that Ultima book? (Uh oh she about to figure ya out... Wait i am author... I can change this!)" I ask.

"Wait why?" Blake asks. "Just trust me..." I said. Blake sighs but gives me the book...

I flip through pages until...

"Bingo!" I yelled. Blake looks at me shocked "well read it aloud..." Blake says. I nod.

(Play this in the background if ya want to... I just wanna be like the vid explaining the Ultima)

"The Ultima wield this ancient sword... Due to the fact ut can kill faunus and Grimm the Ultima made a force field around the sword so only the family can carry it... Some rumors say that if you are strong enough you can only hold the sword for about an hour after that your body gives out... Royal Dragons can hold this sword bu-" it then gets cut off there.

Blake looks at me and I look at Blake... "Wait so (y/n) can be a dragon?" A voice asks it was Jaune... "No... She is a dragon slayer bot a dragon... A big difference..." Blake says.

"Wait so... If she is a dragon slayer and it is a big difference... The only thing is that she is the ultima..." I said. "Well the page got ripped off so... Maybe there is another reason..." Blake said. I nod...

'What are you hiding (y/n)?' I thought...