39. You are my daughter and a dream come true

3rd person pov:
Everything was packed. Team RWBY and JNR were squealing... "Well someone's excited..." Yukio said.

"You have no idea... They all wanted to go to starlight when they were kids." (Y/n) states. "We are going to starlight adventure land! There are so many rides and things to do!" Ruby squeals. "I'm looking foward to the haunted house..." Blake said. "Of course you would be..." Yang mutters.

"H-haunted house?" Ruby asks with a bit of a pale face. "I can see it now..." Yukio said...

Bad stick figure time:
"Oh my god (y/n) it's so spooks in here." Yukio's squeaky voice said while the stick figure harem was moving. Then a badly drawn ghost figure appears. "Eep!" Yukio said.

"Don't worry babies i would wipe out that nasty ghost for youuuu." Yukio said in his (y/n) voice while the (y/n) stick figure was going crazy. "Bark bark bark." Yukio said in the (y/n) voice and the stick figure barks.

Yukio makes terrible explosion sounds while the ghost explodes. The stick figures smile. "Oh (y/n) your so brave and strong. Hold us." Yukio said in the squeaky voice.

"Yeah babies lets make out." Yukio said in the (y/n) voice. Then he makes terrible kissing sounds while the stick figures go crazy.

End:
Yukio was laughing... "Oh great." (Y/n) said. Ruby was squealing with excitement saying stuff about starlight. "Me too... We should go to the haunted house first." Yukio said.

"Now lets move our bags to the docks." Yukio said. "Docks?" Ren asks. "Mhm in order to go to all the islands on starlight you have to travel by boat... Which is why us dragons and (y/n) had to take those medications... But atleast from this island... Some islands are different i hear... So lets go to the boat!" Yukio said.

Time skip to docks:
The group, Coco's parents, and the pack were at the docks... "Here's the boat." Yukio said. Ruby squeals.

Guy introduces himself. And introduces his boyfriend, Nate.

After some time everyone went on the boat. The pup group were looking at the pool. Zwei amd kirby were running around.

Ruby was stuffing her face in food. While (y/n) and coco were looking at the sea at the front.

"It's so beautiful." Coco said. "It is." (Y/n) said. Then Coco had an idea... "Lets do the titanic thing." Coco said.

(Y/n) sighs and laughs. "Come on! Paint me like one of your french girls." Coco said in a joking manner. "Oh my god..." (Y/n) said.

"Please?" Coco asks. "Alright fine but let the others have some fun." (Y/n) said. Coco calls the rest of the girls while (y/n) sighs.

All the girls took turns doing the titanic scene with (y/n). Guy was taking pictures. Guy was also squealing because they were doing the titanic scene on his boat without him asking and because it was cute.

(Y/n) finishes it off with Ruby... Ruby was giggling so much. And everyone was laughing.

Ren got everyone because chocolate cupcakes... (Y/n) lets her girls go. She was alllll alone.

Until Callen walks up to (y/n). "Hey (y/n)." She said. "Oh hey Callen." (Y/n) said.

"I heard you finished your therapy... That's awesome to hear." Callen said. "Heh thanks." (Y/n) said. "So how are you doing?" Callen asks.

"I'm doing alot better. Sometimes i feel sharp pains from my scars... But that only happens once and a while." (Y/n) said. They talked for a while.

"(Y/n)... I'm sorry." Callen said. "For what?" (Y/n) asks. "For acting like that in the past... I'm sorry." Callen said.

"Callen,  you were just protecting Coco. I understand." (Y/n) said. "I AM HAVING EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW (Y/N)!" Callen yells. (Y/n) was confused.