10. 'Extra credit' (if ya know what i mean)

3rd person pov:
"Ah what a beautiful da-!" The narrator gets cut off by Pyrrha kicking ass. Anyways in the crowd you can see a certain Ultima snuggled in her (f/c) scaled scarf. Now after the fight the sexy witch wanted to choose Blake to fight but...

"I WANT TO FIGHT!" (Y/n) yells while slamming her left fist on the table and raising her right hand. Glynda shakes her head and smiles at (y/n)'s childness.

"Okay... Choose someone you want to fight..." Glynda said. (Y/n) looks and sees Emerald and Mercury. 'Hmmm... Which suspicious person should i choose?' (Y/n) thought.

(Y/n) looks at them and darts her eyes back and forth at those two. 'Eeny meeny miny... Mo- Mercury' (y/n) thought. "I choose the Mars dude." (Y/n) said while pointing at Mercury.

"My name is Mercury..." Mercury said with a growl. "Okay 1353 maartje." (Y/n) said. "Wut..." Mercury said.

"Go kick his ass (y/n)!" Simba yells. "I will..." (Y/n) said.

At the Arena:
Mercury was ready. (Y/n) strips her clothes only leaving her in her scarf,underwear,and bra. "Oh she is serious..." Pyrrha said.

"W-what are you stripping for?" Mercury asks. "Isn't it obvious? I am ready to fight..." (Y/n) said... Mercury then went and try to kick (y/n).

(Y/n) grabs his leg and throws him. After some attacks (y/n) smirks and punches Mercury to the other side of the arena and knocking him out. "Aw... I thought it would of been a good fight..." (Y/n) said.

After some time (y/n) sat back in her seat with her clothes on of course... Then it was time to leave but (y/n) had to stay back because she kinda destroyed the door. As she was sitting she was stealing glances at Glynda's ass while Glynda was fixing the classroom up.

Sometime passed Simba and Kirby ditched (y/n). Glynda needs some help with moving some stuff. "Hey (y/n) mind helping me?" Glynda asks.

"... Sure what is it?" (Y/n) asks. Glynda shows (y/n) and (y/n) smirks. After some time pass Glynda and (y/n) were talking.

(Y/n) looks at Glynda and smiles. "Haha remember how Ironwood told me to help take down the windows but i just jumped out of every window?" (Y/n) says. "Oh yea almost funny like the time when Ironwood asked you to fight one of his robots but you got motion sickness just staring at it..." Glynda says while laughing.

Little did those two know that there were some cameras staring at them. "Well it is a big metal thing that moves!" (Y/n) said. The two keeps on talking but then Glynda scoots closer to (y/n) and lifts her chin.

"Glynda?" (Y/n) asks. Glynda then kisses (y/n) and (y/n) just kiss backs. The camera is staring at them and the lenses zoom in.

Glynda pins (y/n) to a nearby wall andddd...

Warning Lemon ⚠ 🍋🍋🍋🍋 Teacher and student Lemon! If you are not a pervert then skip this and you uh sickos out there you like this warning:
Glynda and (y/n) were having a heated make out session. Glynda takes (y/n)'s scarf off. Glynda starts kissing down (y/n)'s neck until (y/n) moaned out loud.

Glynda smirks and starts attacking that spot. (Y/n) moans more. Glynda takes (y/n)'s jacket and shirt off leaving (y/n) in her bra.

Glynda looks at (y/n) and takes the bra off. Glynda takes one of (y/n)'s buds in her mouth and massages the other. (Y/n) was moaning forgetting about her harem (you fucked up...).

Glynda switches and gives the same treatment. Glynda then takes (y/n)'s pants and underwear off and starts pumping a finger into (y/n)'s vagina.

(Y/n) moans and Glynda adds another. After some time (y/n) cums.