37. BALL! uh oh

3rd person pov:
Ah a beautiful day at a beach... Ruby was floating on the water while (y/n) was circling her. "Look (y/n) I'm doing it! I'm floating!" Ruby yells.

(Y/n) chuckles. "Yeah you are." (Y/n) said. Yang was cheering in the background. Weiss was giving a thumbs up. Jaune and Ren were cheering as well.

Blake was nodding her head. Ruby lost her float. (Y/n) helps her. "I think we should take a break from the water." (Y/n) said.

Yukio was looking at the scene. Ruby brought out a ball. "Wanna play fetch?" She asks. (Y/n)'s eyes was staring at the ball.

(Y/n) nods her head like crazy. The rest of team RWBY and Nora came up. Yukio had stars in his eyes.

Ruby throws the ball. (Y/n) chases after it and brings it to Weiss. Weiss throws the ball and (y/n) chases after it and brought it to Blake. This repeats between the rest.

"Aw they're playing fetch." Yukio said. "Cute! But seriously we need to find the recipe for these tacos... They are so delicious." Blaze said. (Y/n) brought the ball back to yang.

Yang not minding her own strength throws the ball far. (Y/n) runs after it. She stops infront of the ball. "Huh?" She questions while picking up the ball and she sees a guy.

He is changing the trash. (Y/n) kept staring at him... Until he turns around. It was an Ein look alike.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen. Voices ramg through her head. "And you chose to live a lie this entire time! Just like your father" "taking away the only good thing you'll ever have." (Y/n)'s eyes narrow more out of anger. "(Y/n)!" Her eyes turn crimson red.

Yukio saw this. He ran to (y/n). Blaze was looking at this confused. Team RWBY and JNR was looking at this as well.

They all ran wher Yukio was going. Yukio runs up in front of (y/n) who was breathing in and out of anger. "(Y/n)!" Yukio said.

(Y/n)'s eyes had pure anger. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n), someone made you think back... Didn't they?" Yukio asks.

Yukio turns to the Ein look alike and back to (y/n). "That isn't him (y/n)." Yukio said. (Y/n) starts growling and grunting out of anger and starts walking up.

Yukio tries holding (y/n) back. "(Y/n) please! There are humans here and your eyes ar-" he was cut off by (y/n) walking around him.

"(Y/n)! Blaze is here and he doesn't know about you being the Ulti-" Yukio was cut off by Blaze. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Uh (y/n) someone made her angry and..." Yukio was cut off by Blaze.

"Look Yukio bro. I already know the secret... I will try and calm her down since i am a werewolf. So i got this." Blaze said. Blaze walks up to (y/n) and grabbed her by the shoulder to stop her.

He walks infront of (y/n) and puts his arms out trying to stop her. "Alright (y/n)... Calm down." Blaze said.

(Y/n) didn't listen and started growling more and kept walking pushing Blaze foward while Blaze was trying to hold her back.

"(Y/n) calm down!" He yells. (Y/n) kept growling and moving foward. "This isn't good." Yukio said.

Ruby runs up intront of (y/n) and Blaze. Closing her eyes. "(Y/n) (y/n) please listen to me." Ruby said with her eyes closed. (Y/n) was still huffing and growling.

"(Y/n) listen to my voice. I'm right here." Ruby said. (Y/n) starts calming down. "(Y/n) I'm here for you... Follow my voice and calm down." Ruby said.

(Y/n)'s senses came back. She calms down a bit but her eyes are still red. "Rubes..." (Y/n) said.

"(Y/n) i think your eyes are still red." Ruby said. "What... No..." (Y/n) said while panicking.

Blake walks up holding (y/n)'s bandana. "Here (y/n)." Blake said. (Y/n) nods while taking her bandana on her eyes. "You can look now Ruby." Blake said.

Ruby opens her eyes. Yukio walks up to them and asks questions. "Come on (y/n) bro you need to be secluded." Blaze said.

(Y/n),Yukio, team RWBY, and team JNR went up to the house's roof/upstairs pool. "How you doing?" Ruby asks while (y/n) was closing her eyes and doing a meditation inside the pool.

"Doing better." (Y/n) said. "Let me see your eyes." Yukio said. (Y/n) looks at Yukio and opens her eyes.

"They're fine... You have been better at controlling your eyes (y/n)." Yukio said. "Heh that's because the girls help and some friends." (Y/n) said.

"This was just a slip up... Don't let it get to you." Yukio said while walking away.  Blake was talking about the ultima eyes. She then was talking about the bite.

(Y/n) smiles knowing Blake knows alot about her secret side. "Wait (y/n) we know you use magic... But do you have a semblance...?" Ruby asks.

"Well it is just called dragon's cry... It's very dangerous... Well atleast what my dads and uncle told me. It runs in my family... I did unlock it but i never used it." (Y/n) said.

"What does it do?" Yang asks. "I honestly don't know..." (Y/n) said. Everyone starts talking again...

Time skip to when they went back to the beach:
(Y/n) was talking with the harem while Tai walks by with Qrow. They were all talking until (y/n) was looking around.

Then she looks to see... "KATELYN... TRAVIS... SUN... NEPTUNE?!" She questions. "(Y/N)?!" The group (y/n) mentioned asks.

"(Y/n) it's great to see you again!" Travis yells. "Oh hey Katelyn uh Travis... I'm a werewolf." (Y/n) said. Katelyn and Travis blink a bit.

"Oh okay." Travis said. "Katelyn i know you had a bad past with werewolves bu-" (y/n) was cut off by Katelyn hugging her.

"I don't care... It might take some time to get used to but you are one of my friends... One of my childhood friends." Katelyn said while pulling away.

(Y/n) notices a ring on Katelyn's finger... "Wait... Are you and Travis... Married?" (Y/n) questions. "No... We are about to be though we just need to plan things out." Travis said.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS...! MY SHIP IS SAILING AND MY TWO CHILDHOOD FRIENDS ARE ABOUT TO GET MARRIED!" (Y/n) yells. "Wait... Who are they?" Nora asks. "Oh remeber my stories about my two childhood friends.. Katelyn and Travis?" (Y/n) asks.

"Oh yeah! Taco guy and Blueberry... Well that is what you called them." Ruby said. (Y/n) laughs nervously. "Wait (y/n) who are these people?" Travis asks.

"Oh yeah uh... My harem... And my friends." (Y/n) said. She then introduce everyone. "(Y/n) damn... A chick magnet." Travis said.

(Y/n) laughs a bit. Katelyn, Travis, and (y/n) start catching up with eachother. Travis mentioned the fall of beacon and said that he thought (y/n) died. (Y/n) explained about Pyrrha and Parker...

Travis was hugging (y/n) saying sorry about her lost. "Well we have to go!" Katelyn said. (Y/n) nods but got the couple's new contacts.

After some time (y/n) and the harem walked into the house and see a giant cupcake. "Wow... That is..." Ruby starts. "A giant cupcake." (Y/n) said.

"I want to eat i-" (y/n) stops ruby. "Nope. You need to save room for dinner... Lets go." (Y/n) said while walking off.