43. Telling everyone

3rd person pov:
(Y/n) and the harem were sitting at the opening of the big ass tent. They were all talking. "There is so much to tell everyone..." Ruby said.

"Yup... It's something we need to do... Uh but one thing at a time." (Y/n) said. "Or we can tell everything all extravagantly like we can get a big cake and pop out of it and be like suprise we're getting married!" Nora said.

(Y/n) chuckles. "Nah... That willl get us dirty and will be alot of money." (Y/n) said. Nora pouts. It has been 3 days...

"Do you think people are worried about us?" Coco asks. "Uncle Yukio and Jaune are probably still in our room after we ditched them, Qrow was probably texting me non-stop about love advice... Ren most likely think I stole Nora off the island... And your mom and Ruby's dad probaly called the police and set up a search party." (Y/n) said. The harem starts laughing a bit because it was true.

"Are you ready for Yukio, Jaune, and Penny to explode?" Ruby asks. "If they do i hope they turn into candy..." (Y/n) said. "They aren't piñatas (y/n)." Weiss said. "They sure do act like one." (Y/n) said.

Time skip to when they all got back:
(Y/n) and the harem were walking back. They all walk in. "Hello?" (Y/n) questions until she got punched.

She face planted and looked up to see Igneel and Acnologia. The harem knows what is happening... Tough love.

"Dad... Pa... Hey." (Y/n) said trying to avoid conflict. "Don't you dare Pa me." Acnologia said. (Y/n) started to get scold because they were worried...

(Y/n) kinda tuned them out. "As much as i want to talk to you about your behavior... We have a... Business meeting..." Igneel said.

"A meeting? Here now?" (Y/n) questions. "Yes..." Acnologia said. Then the dragons had to go...

"Hehe... I love my family." (Y/n) mutters. "But... I wanted to tell them about us getting..." (Y/n) trails off. "Aw... It's okay..." Ruby said.

(Y/n) had a dramatic anime crying face while Ruby hugs (y/n). "There there my big puppy." Ruby said. "Wait... Wanna tell the other patent... And my uncle...?" Ruby asks.

"That's right! I forgot about them!" (Y/n) said. "You forgot my dad and uncle... And Coco's parents?" Ruby questions. "Ugh that's not what i mean!" (Y/n) said.

Then they decided to tell them.... Yay.... They all looked everywhere.

Until they reached where surprisingly all of them were there. "Okay uh we have something to tell you..." (Y/n) said.

Qrow looks up with Tai. Coco's parents were confused... "We're engaged!" (Y/n) yells with the harem.

"W-what?!" They question. "I asked them to marry me!" (Y/n) said. Callen had stars in her eyes. "You really liked it and put a ring on it!" Callen said.

The parents and Qrow were congratulating them. Tai was hugging Yang and Ruby while crying because they were growing up. Also Coco's parents were squeezing Coco to death.

Callen was crying. "Mom don't cry I'll still be your baby girl." Coco said. "No no that's not it... I have to lose weight to look good for the wedding pictures!" Callen exclaims making the Harem and (y/n) laugh.

Callen hugs (y/n)... "I'm going to be proud... To call you my daughter." Callen said.

They then decided to tell the proffesors... The proffesors were all congratulating and cheering... After that they found a place to tell their friends...

The harem looks to see Kirby, Simba, Penny, Ren, Jaune, Maria, and Oscar running towards them.

"Are you guys okay?!" Ren questions. "Their faces seem red..." Penny said. "Uh... We just have an important announcement..." (Y/n) said.

"We're engaged!" The harem and (y/n) yells. Ren squeals a bit. Kirby was smiling. Oscar was congratulating them... Simba was crying while saying congratulations.

Then they look to see Penny and Jaune looking like they would explode... "Uh oh..." (Y/n) said. "J-jaune?" Ren questions Jaune...

"P-penny?" Simba asks. Jaune and Penny started squealing so much and they took off like rockets... Penny drops down in the sabd while Jaune drops into the water.

"Oh lord..." Ren said. "D-did... They just... Die?" Oscar asks. "That is an understatement...." Ren said. Jaune was hugging (y/n) and the harem.

Everyone was laughing. (Y/n) makes a little speech. "Tell us what happened..." Jaune said.

"I'm the best a description..." (Y/n) said. She then starts the story.

Meanwhile with Igneel:
Igneel was looking at the newspaper Zack threw on the groud...

'Ultimas exist! (L/n) family confirmed Ultimas!'

Igneel's eyes widen... "Good luck protecting your little dragon... You need it." Zack said. Igneel looks at him leave.

"Igneel what's wro-" Acnologia was cut off by looking down at the newspaper... "... No...." Acnologia said. "Bros is everything oka-" Yukio was cut off by the newspaper.

"We need to protect her... From Michael... From anything." Igneel said. Yukio nods his head. Acnologia agrees.

"Even if it kills us in the process..." Yukio said. "She is our little angel.... Nothing will stop us from protecting her!" Acnologia said.

Meanwhile with (y/n):
(Y/n) told Katelyn and Travis about the proposal. Katelyn congratulates (y/n). Travis smiles and talks to (y/n).

"Maybe we can have our weddings at the same time?" Travis questions. "Nah..." (Y/n) said. Katelyn smiles.

"Man the little dragon is growing up!" Katelyn said. "Heck yeah she is!" Travis adds...

(Y/n) sighs. "Heh... You know i thought i would of never made it this far in life..." (Y/n) said. "Yeah i get what you're saying..." Travis said.

"It is a whole new world." Katelyn said. (Y/n) smiles at her childhood friends... "Y'know i thought i would of never seen you guys again..." (Y/n) said.

"Well it won't be the last time you see us that's for sure!" Travis said. "I mean what can go wrong...?" (Y/n) asks..

Little did they know that everything will go downhill soon...